Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now
Profile for Heather > Reviews

Browse

Heather's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Heather RSS Feed

Lauren Conrad Style
Lauren Conrad Style
by Lauren Conrad
224 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Lauren Conrad Style, October 11, 2010
This review is from: Lauren Conrad Style (Hardcover)
I was skeptical at first when I bought this book but now that I've started reading it, I'm glad I bought it. I love Lauren Conrad from The Hills and I love her style. This book is all about clothing basics, make up basics, and accessories basics with lots of helpful hints (like "How to pack for a weekend getaway," "What to wear on a date or to an interview," and "How to sew a quick hem"). I am the same age as Lauren, working on building my adult wardrobe, and I want to do it stylishly. My only complaint is that the bulk of the recommended clothing examples (about 95%, I'd say) are all designer brands that I will probably never be able to afford. I wish she would have put in where to find cheaper - but quality - versions of the designer brands.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 20, 2012 2:58 PM PST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Netbook Case, October 6, 2010
I love this little laptop case. My Dell netbook fits perfectly in it. It keeps my laptop protected just like it said it would. I've already spilled coffee on it and none of it leaked through the case to ruin the netbook. There are straps on the inside that you can use to attach your netbook to the case. That way, when you open the case, you also open the netbook at the same time. The case is also very light and easy to carry. I recommend it.