Profile for MDMc > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MDMc RSS Feed (Littleton, Colorado United States)

Walkfit Platinum Orthotics- Size H (W 12 -12.5/M 11-11.5)
Walkfit Platinum Orthotics- Size H (W 12 -12.5/M 11-11.5)
Offered by AutoCares
Price: $10.00
10 used & new from $9.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as well, maybe better than custom orthotics, May 24, 2014
My wife and I have used these for many years. My wife has heel spurs. We spent thousands of dollars on surgeries and injections, hundreds more on custom, prescription orthotics for her. She saw little improvement with the surgeries and injections. She got much more improvement with the orthotics. We found the Walkfit and she tried them. She is every bit as happy and comfortable with the Walkfit as with the custom made orthotics. The Walkfit cost only a small fraction of what the customs do, saving us hundreds of dollars each time and they last through several pairs of shoes. When I began to have pain from plantar fasciitis I immediately thought of the Walkfit an bought a pair for myself. My plantar fasciitis gradually disappeared after I began using the Walkfit orthotics.
One word of caution!! you must follow the instructions about initially using the Walkfit. The instructions are the same as the ones given to my wife when she received the prescription orthotics. You must gradually get your feet accustomed to using these by wearing them only a short time each day at the beginning.and increasing the daily usage slowly as you become accustomed to them. They will feel a little uncomfortable at first, but will soon make your foot pain go away. Now I am very uncomfortable without them.

Run
Run
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars What a great read!, June 10, 2013
This review is from: Run (Kindle Edition)
This is my first Crouch book but not my last. Desert Places is next! I like real page turners so this was great.

10pcs/lot 10 Colors Colorful 3M 10 FT Long Flat Micro USB Data Sync Charging Cable Cord for Samsung Galaxy S3 HTC Blackberry
Offered by goodexpress Inc
Price: $30.00
5 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These are cool., April 26, 2013
These are well made, the ends are secured to the cable nicely, the colors are great. I wondered when I ordered them if they would be stiff as flat cables often are, but they are very flexible. The ends are larger than many of these type cables are which helps when handling them when you have big fingers as I do. The 10ft length is great too, now we have plenty of cable to allow us to position ourselves as we want even with the cable plugged in to the device.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 2, 2013 7:59 AM PDT

Sunex SX6210 Sunex SX6210 3-Inch Reversible Cut-Off Tool
Sunex SX6210 Sunex SX6210 3-Inch Reversible Cut-Off Tool
Price: $82.60
20 used & new from $67.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I am pleased., April 23, 2013
I use cut-off tools regularly in my work. My previous tools were single direction rotation and very noisy. This tool is light weight, very quiet and the ability to reverse direction allows me to direct the hot debris from cutting away from more delicate areas and helps with control in tight spaces. The price is very good too.

Colorful 3m(10ft) Red Micro USB Data Charge Cable for Samsung Galaxy S3(i9300) S2(i9100) and Free Hi-mobiler Cord Tie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, March 28, 2013
Bought this to charge a Kindle fire, wanted a longer cord and a color that matches the case to make it easier to pick out from the other cords. This cord fills the bill nicely. It is bright red, 10 ft long and seems well made, soft and very flexible, yet it is larger in diameter and feels heavier than other cords I have. I am very happy with this purchase and I am thinking I will get more in other colors.

3DS/DSi/DSi XL Car Adaptor
3DS/DSi/DSi XL Car Adaptor
Price: $5.62
20 used & new from $1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, December 10, 2012
This charger does the job I wanted it for. It keeps the Grand kids' DS charged and they are happy about that. We have our Grand children with us frequently.

Fenzer Cell Phone Battery Micro USB Auto DC Travel Car Charger for Tracfone LG 500G, 800G, Samsung T528g
Offered by EZFindDeals
Price: $3.68
2 used & new from $3.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Better charger, December 10, 2012
This charger is much better than the last one I had. This one has a spring loaded contact on both the end and the side, this means it makes a good connection in the outlet that doesn't require wiggling it around to get a connection made or to keep it made.

10k White Gold Heart Created Emerald Earrings
10k White Gold Heart Created Emerald Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Anniversary gift., December 10, 2012
I bought these along with a matching necklace for my Wife for our 38th anniversary. They are very nice, look great and seem as well made as any jewelry needs to be. My Wife is very pleased with them and has enjoys showing them off to co-workers and friends. I was pleased that they were shipped promptly as I had spent a great deal of time searching for what I felt was just the right thing. I had looked at several local jewelers large and small, most had very little in the way of emeralds, diamonds being the big thing. I wanted emeralds because they belong to a group of gem stones known as beryl. Beryl is the stone for the 38th anniversary.

10k White Gold Heart Created Emerald Pendant Necklace, 18"
10k White Gold Heart Created Emerald Pendant Necklace, 18"
Price: $128.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Anniversary gift, December 10, 2012
I bought this for my Wife for our 38th anniversary. The 38th anniversary stone is beryl, a group of gem stones that includes emeralds. It is a very nice piece. My Wife is delighted with it and loves showing it off to her co-workers and friends. I bought the matching earrings to go with them and they are very nice also. They seem to be well made and look great!!! I spent a great deal of time looking at local jewelers, searching for something that caught my fancy, to no avail. The offerings at the jewelers did not appeal to me much and the value here is much better. I am delighted to have found these. The seller shipped promptly as well, which was great as I had taken a long time trying to find just the right thing and time had run short.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 13, 2013 6:34 AM PDT

eForCity® Nintendo DS Lite Plastic Stylus, 12-pack
eForCity® Nintendo DS Lite Plastic Stylus, 12-pack
Offered by Everydaysource
Price: $4.10
4 used & new from $4.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product at an excellent price., December 10, 2012
I have purchased two of these 12 packs in the last 6 months. They are great. I have 5 grandchildren using and losing them regularly. They fit into the DS nicely and having a variety of colors is a plus. I have purchased from this seller several times and always have been happy with the items and the prompt delivery. I will buy again when I need to.