Profile for Kris > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kris RSS Feed

Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive, 4 fl oz (021)
Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive, 4 fl oz (021)
Offered by BestSource OfficeSupplies
Price: $7.61
11 used & new from $2.69

2.0 out of 5 stars Incomplete product, October 26, 2013
This would have been a 5 star review had the adhesive come in complete packaging. I ordered multiple bottles for an art class that I teach. The glue is a great product. It dries incredibly quickly, and is safe for little hands (no burning like hot glue or overt stickiness like super glue). However, the glue was sent to me sans packaging (though the bottles were still sealed) and without the caps for the tips. Without the covers, the glue is quickly drying and kids are struggling to use the product. I have to constantly use paper clips to unclog the bottles. I have used this glue before and know how the product should come. The lack of caps will limit the life of an expensive product for me. I feel ripped off by this. Long story short -- buy the glue but from a different supplier!

Ethical Pet Skinneeez Exotic Series 20-Inch Dog Toy, Flamingo
Ethical Pet Skinneeez Exotic Series 20-Inch Dog Toy, Flamingo
Price: $7.08
23 used & new from $6.88

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't stand up to previous toy, August 3, 2011
My dog has played with her flamingo skineeez every day of the 11 months I've had her -- which is why I wanted a replacement (hers has seen better days). As soon as I opened this skineeez , I could see that it wasn't as good as hers. The squeak was weak and the material on the nose and legs felt cheap. I gave it to her anyway -- big mistake. Less than five minutes and both squeakers are broken. I don't know if this is a cheaper version of what she had, or if they've changed their quality expectations, but whatever the case she is once again happily chewing on her old toy (which still squeaks) and I'm out $9.