Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Amazon Copter > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Copter's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Copter RSS Feed (Leesburg, VA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bluecell 10pcs Phono RCA Male Plug to AV Screw Terminal Plug Connector
Bluecell 10pcs Phono RCA Male Plug to AV Screw Terminal Plug Connector
Offered by Bluecell World
Price: $8.45
4 used & new from $8.45

4.0 out of 5 stars but they all looked fine to me, January 5, 2016
I used these to hook up my subwoofer to my receiver's digital coax jack. I had 16 AWG wire run in the wall recently, so I used these to connect the bare wire. I only used two of the ten in the pack, and I didn't have any problem with them opening when unscrewed, inserting the (stranded) wire or clamping it down afterwards. Maybe I got lucky, but they all looked fine to me. I do wish they would have marked the +/- sides a little clearer, but as long as I paid attention, I didn't really have an issue with that either.

BlueRigger High Speed HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable (6.6 Feet/ 2 Meters)
BlueRigger High Speed HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable (6.6 Feet/ 2 Meters)
Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $19.99
20 used & new from $5.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price, May 8, 2015
For the price I paid for this cable, I felt I got a very high-quality product - much more so than I was expecting. I use this cable to hook my laptop up to a 1900x1200 monitor (a 16:10 aspect ration just slightly above the typical 1080p) and have had no issues.

Call of Atlantis (Premium)
Call of Atlantis (Premium)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Match 3 to Start, But Quickly Ramps Up, March 13, 2015
This review is from: Call of Atlantis (Premium) (App)
This starts out like a typical match 3 games, but starts throwing some interesting wrenches into the works pretty quickly. It's definitely getting challenging now that I am into it a ways.

1/4'' Glass Shelf Supports, 16 pack
1/4'' Glass Shelf Supports, 16 pack
Offered by Rockler Woodworking and Hardware
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement parts for grandfather clock shelf supports, March 4, 2015
I used these to replace some lost supports for the glass shelves in a grandfather clock. Worked perfectly and almost look exactly the same as the original.

Captain Vorpatril's Alliance (Vorkosigan Saga Book 14)
Captain Vorpatril's Alliance (Vorkosigan Saga Book 14)
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I Should Be Sleeping, October 23, 2014
Another very good book in the Vorkosigan series. I almost never read a book twice, but I have read some of these several times. This book stands alone pretty well, but if you are not already pretty far in the series, you owe it to yourself to begin at the beginning. If, on the other hand, you are wondering if Lois McMaster Bujold still has the gift for crafting a great tale, be assured that she indeed does.

Scarecrow
Scarecrow

4.0 out of 5 stars Great First Release, June 29, 2014
This review is from: Scarecrow (MP3 Music)
This is a very good first song to release. The melody is very catchy and upbeat (though the lyrics of the song are more melancholy). The length should be perfect for radio play and there will be no need for "Explicit" tags here. What struck me immediately is the audio quality of this song. It really let me hear nuances in both of their voices that I didn't get from any of their X Factor performances or their own YouTube music. It's a remarkable difference, and I'm not any sort of audiophile. (The Amazon preview doesn't do the song justice, IMO.) If I have to be critical, the duo may be playing it a bit safe in some regards with this song. Neither Alex or Sierra really push their voices hard on this tune. Given the improvement in recording quality, I'd love to hear them record some of the covers they did on the X Factor in this studio. I did worry that they might not get the necessary level of support from the studio given the fate of the X Factor in the US, but there doesn't seem to be anything to worry about based on this first song. Alex and Sierra have more to offer musically, so mostly, this song just makes me wish the full album was out.

C2G / Cables to Go 30501 FlexUSB USB 2.0 A Male to A Female Adapter (Black)
C2G / Cables to Go 30501 FlexUSB USB 2.0 A Male to A Female Adapter (Black)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Up to the Task of Fast Charging, June 19, 2014
This adapter works, but for the cost compared to others like it (that don't flex), it should support high-current, high-speed charging. It does not. When I use it with my phone in my car (the whole reason I bought it was to get another inch of cable length), it does charge the phone, but only at the low-power setting. I get a warning from my phone that a "slow charger" is connected. I use this phone for music, podcasts and Waze, so it must be a high-power charge or my phone slowly discharges that whole time. This does not solve my problem.

Influx
Influx
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Winner, April 19, 2014
This review is from: Influx (Kindle Edition)
Influx is another great title from Daniel Suarez. Like his earlier books, Influx ties a near future or alternative world back to what we know just enough that the science and story are plausible. I don't think this book was quite on the level of Daemon and Freedom, but it's very good. There were a couple places where the plot devices were too obvious as they are popular ones. The level of detail and great story telling surrounding them though made them acceptable. If you liked his previous work, you'll like Influx. If you haven't treated yourself to one of his great books, you really should.

PowerGen® 4.2Amps / 20W Dual USB Car charger Designed for Apple and Android Devices - Black
Offered by POWERGEN
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually Keeps My HTC One Charged, April 6, 2014
After using the built-in USB ports on both my car and my wife's and watching my HTC One slowly discharge the entire time (while using Waze as my GPS), I got this PowerGen adapter. It recharges my HTC One in the car at that same pace that my wall charger does at home. I've had mine for several months now, and I'm very happy with it's performance.

If I had any complaints, and I don't really, but the adapter fits very, very snugly into the power outlet (aka cigarette lighter for those of us old enough to remember when that's what they were). In fact, it's pretty hard to remove. I solved the problem by not bothering to remove it. There is a red LED that stays lit the whole time, but I expect that the drain on my car battery is pretty miniscule.

EMPIRE Black Mini Folding Stand for Nokia Lumia 521
EMPIRE Black Mini Folding Stand for Nokia Lumia 521
Offered by West Koast Shop
Price: $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the Mini Stands I Have Tried; Very Mobile., February 2, 2014
My main reason for having the stand was so that I didn't have to hold the phone when watching a video or listening to music or a podcast. I ordered three different types of mini stands to work with my new smart phone with the intention of leaving one a home, one at work and keeping one in my computer backpack. Of the ones I got this one is my favorite. It has become my travel stand, so I have it with me most of the time. When folded (that is, when it's not in use), it's quite flat with only the bottom lip sticking out, which makes it only about 1/4" wide. I turn it upside down and hook the lip on one of the pockets in my computer bag. When it's in use, it's only a couple inches wide. The lip on the bottom holds my phone the most securely of the three I have. Only two of the stands can handle my phone in "portrait" mode (i.e., the way you would normally hold the phone to make a call). The other stand that can hold the phone is much larger than this one. (I keep that one at home.) The other stand just topples over (but works fine with the phone turned sideways). When I use a stand, I usually have the phone in "landscape" mode (i.e., the way you would normally watch videos) so the screen in in widescreen orientation and the dual speakers are at the left and right.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3