Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for BumbleB > Reviews

Browse

BumbleB's Profile

Customer Reviews: 477
Top Reviewer Ranking: 964

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BumbleB RSS Feed (NW USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Tommie Copper Women's Athletic Light Weight Compression Ankle Socks, Slate Grey/Black, Size 7-9.5
Price: $24.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Works on foot and ankle aches and stiffness -- Great product, June 26, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These compression socks are really wonderful. You can see when you go to put them on that they are smaller than expected and need to stretch over the foot. I wear these while exercising or just around the house and feel relief in my feet and ankles -- less stiffness and fewer aches. Great product!

Tommie CopperMen's Dress Micro Modal Compression Crew Socks, Black, Size 6-8.5
Tommie CopperMen's Dress Micro Modal Compression Crew Socks, Black, Size 6-8.5
Price: $24.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth, Comfortable and Snug Fit -- very nice!, June 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
AAAHHHH!! These compression socks are so smooth and comfortable, and best of all they don't look like some kind of medical supply product. The weave is ultra-smooth without major issues slipping them on. The compression is snug and comfortable and my ankles/feet feel noticeably better at the end of the day. They haven't sagged or fallen down after wearing them all day -- I haven't had to pull them up at all once they're on. I have other Tommy Copper products and I feel confident that when I buy their products, I am getting a good quality item for sure. LOVE.

Thule Men's Stir Hiking Pack, Dark Shadow, 35 L
Thule Men's Stir Hiking Pack, Dark Shadow, 35 L
Offered by BikeGuys
Price: $110.95
10 used & new from $110.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, lightweight pack for day or overnight hikes, June 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Thule makes excellent, well-designed packs with thoughtful details. I l love the size of this pack for a longer day hike or even an overnight trip in the wilderness (I live near a National Park and lots of trails). It's very light -- just over 2 lbs! And Thule makes their pack with adjustments to fit different body styles and sizes. Even as a short female and this pack fits me nicely. I love the rain cover plus the waterproof liner cause we never know what kind of weather shows up in the back country. Lot of small pockets and loops for storing water bottles, poles, etc. with a clean, simple overall look. Great!

SwissGear Baden 29" Expandable Spinner Suitcase, Silver
SwissGear Baden 29" Expandable Spinner Suitcase, Silver
Price: $123.05
3 used & new from $102.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Big size, Nice look, June 21, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This bag is probably the largest size suitcase I would consider and for short trips I would bring something smaller. I really want it for overseas trips or for longer trips with the kids across country and there's plenty of room for all our stuff. I have credit cards for a couple airlines in order to get free checking for one bag (size doesn't matter as long as it's under 50 lbs). I can still get my free baggage check and also leave room for items (gifts or souvenirs) on the trip home. The fabric is very sturdy and a nice color. I am a bit concerned that the wheels stick out although they work well to move this bag. I recently had a new suitcase with different "single" wheels and I has to roll it a long distance on side walk which damaged one wheel beyond repair--and use. These wheels are a better quality. I like the integrated handle on the side (no hardware that breaks, had that happen recently too to another bag ARGH). Overall it's a good, large travel suitcase for infrequent trips.

Schick Hydro 5 Shaving Starter Gift Set for Men with 1 - Hydro 5 Razor for Men and 4 - Hydro 5 Razor Blade Refills for Men
Price: $27.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Smooth shave but too pricey, June 16, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I didn't think that 5 blades would make any more difference than two blades or 3 blades in a disposable shaver, but this really does. You really get a smooth close shave with these blades but at a pretty high cost. I really don't see the point of calling this a gift set. I don't think I would want to give this to anyone not like an electric shaver or perhaps a special shaving kit.

Belkin Mini DisplayPort to HDTV Cable (6-Foot)
Belkin Mini DisplayPort to HDTV Cable (6-Foot)
Price: $16.95
6 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly with my Microsoft Surface 3 tablet, June 6, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This DisplayPort to HDMI adapter is great. It's well-made and it does exactly what you want it to. What I'm really happy about is that it works with my Microsoft Surface 3 tablet. I plugged it right into my tablet and into my big screen TV and I could see everything on my tablet no problem. The length worked well so I could leave my tablet on the table below the television without it being too short.

Creative Dining Group Pierre Spillproof Tablecloth, 60 by 84", White
Creative Dining Group Pierre Spillproof Tablecloth, 60 by 84", White
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive pattern with a nice feel, June 1, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I can't have too many table cloths and this one makes a BIG promise. I love the spillproof concept as I cannot get through one dinner without a mishap and stains to deal with. The color is off-white and I like the herringbone pattern as it's a classic that doesn't detract from the table setting and looks nice overall.

Stain Update Coming: I want to run this tablecloth through the paces with my teens and some wine, coffee etc to see how WELL it actually withstands stains.

Creative Dining Group Heavy Weight Fabric Italian Waffle Weave Placemats with Satin Border (Set of 4), Black/Linen
Price: $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Classy, elegant look for evening, June 1, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These placemats are classy, elegant looking and will be appropriate for a nice dinner party for four, or evening event. The color is more like brass than gold, and the fabric has a high satin sheen. The pattern in the center is combination of the fabric and black thread in a woven look. I have not washed these yet, but they are stain-resistant and safe for the washer. However, I wouldn't want to spill wine or oil on the surface in case they do stain.

South Main Hardware TSA Straight Cable Barrel Key Lock , Red
South Main Hardware TSA Straight Cable Barrel Key Lock , Red
Price: $7.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice design and great to lock carry-on bags like backpacks or laptop bags, May 31, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Handy style TSA lock and a good alternative to the more common style luggage lock with a combination. I love this for locking my purse, backpack or laptop bag for going through airport security. It won't keep someone from walking off with your stuff but at least it'll slow down thieves trying to grab valuables out of your bag if you're held back during the body scan.

I also like this for traveling with carry-ons on a bus or train or in large crowds. A family member had a couple incidents traveling in Europe with pickpockets rummaging through a backpack (unlocked) while on a passenger train and again standing on a subway -- in France.

The cable could be a bit longer, and the key could be lost (there are two) but this is a good option and no combination to remember/reset/

AmazonBasics Blackout Curtain - 52 x 63 inches, Navy
AmazonBasics Blackout Curtain - 52 x 63 inches, Navy
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Straight forward, Practical, Lined Blackout Curtains (2 panels and 2 Tiebacks), May 26, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The two curtain panels are plain, for sure, but in a very practical style for everyday use and care. The color is a deep navy blue with an off white liner made with a finely-woven material. It also comes with two tie backs (velcro closure) made of the same material as the curtains, and the rod just slips thru the top opening. Simple, Fast and Easy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20