Profile for BumbleB Media > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 728

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BumbleB Media RSS Feed (Montana)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
MarBlue Atlas Plus Case for Fire HD 7, (only fits 4th Generation Fire HD 7), Black
Price: $22.99
2 used & new from $13.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking cover for everyday use, January 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a very nice Kindle Fire HD 7 cover with a basic design that will protect your Kindle. The cover surface (I got a bright red one) is a leather or leather-like cover with an embossed design. It's glossy and beautiful and so far seems to hold up to normal use (some Kindle covers I've had mar easily from the start). You can fold the cover back to prop the screen for viewing, however it's not the most secure design to keep the cover from slipping. The closure is a secure elastic band and the plastic base to hold the Kindle is similar to other Kindle 7 covers I have (I have three! And another 3-4 Kindle covers for other kindles I own too). It's easy to pop into and holds the Kindle in securely. Overall, a nice looking cover for everyday use.

SABRE Home and Personal Alarm Kit
SABRE Home and Personal Alarm Kit
Offered by JPFlanery Co.
Price: $13.50
46 used & new from $7.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set for the price -- Good gift for College Bound Student, January 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This set includes the Sabre Gatekeeper Door Alarm, a personal alarm on a keychain and a door alarm/chime all for $12.90 -- a great buy since I recently got the Gatekeeper Door Alarm singly and it's currently price at $11.33 on Amazon. If I had a son or daughter going off to school or their first apartment, I DEFINITELYwould give them this. Today (it doesn't matter where you live) there's alot of petty theft and burglaries. Roommates or their friends may be interested in a laptop or smartphone or iPad and these items are expensive and hard to get back. US campuses are notorious for sexual assaults and this package means some peace of mind for kids and parents.

Foster Grant Charlsie Women's Multifocus Glasses, Tortoise, 1.75
Foster Grant Charlsie Women's Multifocus Glasses, Tortoise, 1.75
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Try these before an expensive pair of cheaters from the Optometrist., January 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've been using $1 cheapie dollar store cheaters as it's easy to lose them and I don't need them for more than reading small print. You'd hope that a pair of Foster Grants would be worth the money in comparison. I believe they are. The quality of materials is excellent with good-quality lenses that are like what an optometrist offers plus anti-glare and scratch coating. The last time I went to the eye wear dept. in a chain store, they wanted $50+ EACH to add the anti-glare and scratch coat to a pair of prescription glasses. It seems dishonest and a ripoff. The frame is nice and I have an average head/face and they fit well.

The BEST part are the multi-focus lenses. No more looking over the rim or holding my head at weird angles to move from reading to the computer screen. The distance portion of the lens doesn't work for me because I need prescription lenses for distance anyway (even the TV) but talking to someone, reading and computer is seamless. If you are considering a custom pair of multi-focus cheaters from the optometrist, I would look at these first.

Sleep Innovations 14-Inch Memory Foam Mattress, Queen
Sleep Innovations 14-Inch Memory Foam Mattress, Queen
Price: $639.99
2 used & new from $639.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Mattress You'll Ever Have!, January 19, 2015
I bought this mattress a few years ago at Costco for about this price, and it's the best mattress I've ever owned (and I've had about 4-5 different ones, including pillow top). It's firm, but as you lay on it, it conforms to your shape. In the summer, although it seems to hold warmth as you lay on it, I never got too hot or uncomfortable. For couples who like different firmness in a mattress, it is firm--but again it "softens" as you lay on it. We had this in a guest bedroom and EVERYONE can't say enough about how comfortable this Sleep Innovations Memory Foam mattress is. No problems after use for a few years with lumpy or compressed spots at all. I highly recommend it!

Phantom Aquatics Adult Mask Fin Snorkel Set with Mesh Bag, Blue, Large/X-Large/Size 9 to 13
Price: $40.35
2 used & new from $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for boating with kids (big kids), January 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This mask, snorkel and fin set it's a good option for recreational boating with kids or in a pool. We have a couple sets, and this third set means my growing teen with size 11 and growing feet has a better fit. The mask has tempered glass in a good design. Note the fins have a plastic insert to hold their shape that needs to be removed before wearing. The bag allows airflow and keeps everything together when stowed on board. Good overall set.

Sleep Master Easy To Assemble Smart Platform Metal Bed Frame, Queen
Sleep Master Easy To Assemble Smart Platform Metal Bed Frame, Queen
Price: $92.31
2 used & new from $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great support and design plus under bed storage, January 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I tried using the traditional metal frame (and it cost $35 locally), but with my BIG son on a thick combo traditional mattress and memory foam.... I found the regular frame lacked much support and needed something better for my $600 mattress. A big plus is the room under the bed to fit storage. This frame is terrific. Good support, no banged shins and good design.

SABRE Door Stop Alarm
SABRE Door Stop Alarm
Price: $11.97
2 used & new from $11.97

5.0 out of 5 stars A simple, cost-effective alarm for peace of mind -- Buy Two!, January 17, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This Gatekeeper alarm is great! I wish I had this when I traveled overseas to a country known for problems with stealing from a guesthouse room or hotel room. I was lucky, but my co-traveler had some expensive items stolen from our guesthouse room (it had two entrances).

Even in the US, having this door alarm at home, say for an apartment or if you live alone, can give you peace of mind. If I had a kid living in a sorority, frat house or dorm, or sharing an apt, I would give them one of these the way stealing is rampant and all our devices are expensive. When I lived in the big city, a burglar broke in, cut the phone line and stole my roommates purse, all while she slept upstairs. This door alarm would've probably stopped him and woke her up.

This thing is LOUD! Unlike other similar alarms, it doesn't turn off when the door is closed again. To operate, you will need a 9-volt battery. Then slip the edge under the door and make sure the "on" button is switched. To turn it off you have to switch the button manually to "off." A simple idea that can save a lot of grief and disaster.

Westcott 6" Titanium Ultra Smooth Spring Assist Scissors with Lanyard - Pink
Westcott 6" Titanium Ultra Smooth Spring Assist Scissors with Lanyard - Pink
Price: $15.39
2 used & new from $15.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sharp, comfortable craft scissors, January 16, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I can't seem to keep scissors in this house to where they are handy. I knit a lot and these are perfect for crafts (and hey, pink will help with this at my house). The cord is optional to use, but I love it. The blades are extremely sharp! They are just shy of 2" long with the handle 4.5" long. You can use them for scrapbooking too but I prefer to keep my paper scissors separate from my fabric/yarn scissors. I have very small hands and these are comfortable. The lock means you won't accidentally cut or stab something when it's not in use.

2000 Miles On Wisdom
2000 Miles On Wisdom
Price: $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A Simple Visit to a Bike Shop and a Man's Dream -- How Business Can Transform Through Customer Service, January 15, 2015
"2000 Miles on Wisdom" is more than a book about one man's experience, a bicycle, a bicycle shop and a trip of a lifetime. Jim Serger gives anyone interested in an inside perspective on Customer Service from the guy-next-door: what he's thinking, how customer service has a direct impact on any business for the long haul, and why it works. We see Jim transform from a guy that exercises five hours a week and no real experience with bikes to riding 2000 miles across the US (his goal). What was supposed to be a simple visit to a local bike shop to buy a bike changes into a long term relationship and 50+ returns to that same bike shop because of their commitment to each individual customer for the long haul.

Jim is a go-getter who tells his story and POV with insight and honesty. If you are wondering what's happened to real Customer Service and how it can transform not only a business but the customer for the long term, you'll find what you're looking for in "2000 Miles on Wisdom."

Note: The publisher provided a complimentary preview copy for my honest review.

Simple Cleansing Water, Micellar, 6.7 Ounce
Simple Cleansing Water, Micellar, 6.7 Ounce
Offered by Household Online Shop
Price: $14.00
2 used & new from $14.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels alot like water, but there's more to micelllar water cleansing, January 13, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I had never heard of Micellar facial cleansers before, but apparently they are all rage in Europe and among fashion and makeup professionals(for years). I applied the Simple Cleansing Water using cotton (real) balls. I don't think a cloth will work best to apply to the skin. I am absolutely fascinated by this type of product esp. since it seems to be a secret from mainstream US women. Although it really does look and feel like applying water, the ingredients do more than just water alone. I am still testing this on my face using a cotton ball with tap water on one side and the Simple Cleansing Water on the other. So far, I honestly cannot feel or see a difference, except after 3 passes with the water and cotton ball, the Micellar water and cotton ball still took more dirt/make up off the water side. I want to test this longer and also post more info on what micellar water is and how it's supposed to work. In the meantime,here's a list of ingredients, in order, from my bottle of Simple Cleansing Water (it says "No Harsh Chemicals," but rest assured, it contains chemicals):

water (agua), hexylene glycol, glycerin, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, pathenol, niacinamide, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, PEG-6 caprylic/capric glycerides, dmdm hydantoin, cetrimonium chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, citric acid, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, iodopropynyl butylcabamate

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20