Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 704

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer RSS Feed (Montana)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Classic Brands Defend-A-Bed Ultimate Extra Plush Double Thick Bamboo-Rayon Fitted Waterproof Mattress Topper, Queen Size
Offered by Classic Mattress
Price: $89.00
2 used & new from $86.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a pillowtop cover for your pillowtop mattress -- no hot plastic either!, May 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
What a great mattress cover! I'm tired of mattress cover that don't fit a pillow top mattress, pull up at the corners, tear at the sides and are poorly designed. This Ultimate cover is so much more. It has a thick quilted top and polyester fabric sides that are stretchy with plenty of room for a deep mattress. It's machine washable and dryable and comes with a 5-year limited warranty. It's all around a good option to cover your mattress. Please note it's like a fitted sheet so really for commercial use or homes that need a completely covered mattress all around, this one won't work.

Apex 8550-50' Flex Alloy Garden Hose, 5/8" by 50'
Apex 8550-50' Flex Alloy Garden Hose, 5/8" by 50'
Price: $40.11
14 used & new from $27.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellently Made in the USA, April 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
So far, this hose really impresses. We have a large yard and a huge garden and use multiple lengths of hoses all year long (despite the cold). I purchased a Schwan hose that is also guaranteed for life, but it really didn't hold up to our use for more than 1-2 years. It just seemed that the more expensive hoses weren't worth paying extra. The Flexalloy has excellent fittings and resists kinks. It rolled out nicely, the aluminum fittings are sturdy and--a plus to me--it's made in the USA.

The guarantee is for life (said to last 8X longer than other hoses), but in order to get the guarantee, keep a copy of the receipt, and you also need to keep the UPC code and cut out the small square "Apex Warranty". Avoid tearing up the cardboard when removing the hose, keep all three and you will have what need in the event of problems. The warranty does not cover "abnormal, unintended use, modification of the product, or an act of God."

Belkin 3-Feet USB 3.0 Cable (F2CU011bt03)
Belkin 3-Feet USB 3.0 Cable (F2CU011bt03)
Offered by Web's Best Deals
Price: $15.00
8 used & new from $8.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to connect HD to Network via Router, April 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've been wanting to connect my Seagate Expansion STBX2000401 2TB 2.5-Inch USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive to the network via my Netgear router, and this is the cable connection you want. The Seagate is USB 3.0 and the Netgear router has a proper 3.0 USB connection with the blue. I know I am getting as good of a connection possible and for this application, the current price at fifteen dollars is worth it. For a cell phone, a cheaper cable will do the job for charging or transferring media, but I recommend the Belkin cable for more critical applications.

Metrokane 6167 Rabbit Velvet Champagne Opener Set, Metal
Metrokane 6167 Rabbit Velvet Champagne Opener Set, Metal
Price: $22.49
3 used & new from $21.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea for Prosecco and Sparkling Wine -- No Worries Getting the Cork Back in, April 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Our high end local kitchen store carries Rabbit branded openers for wine, and I always associate it with quality. This champagne opener and sealer doesn't disappoint. It comes in a compact packaging and is heavy for it's size (the opener is quite hefty). It works perfectly and would make a nice gift. This past year or so Prosecco had really taken off and gotten popular in place of champagne. This set would work well for opening and resealing a bottle you didn't finish.

Amoretti Natural Creamy Variety Cookie Spread, 3 Count
Amoretti Natural Creamy Variety Cookie Spread, 3 Count
Price: $27.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Cookie Flavor with an Unusual Texture, April 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I think that people will either love or "hate" these spreads. I tasted them all and find the flavors to be good overall -- they are concentrated -- with the speculoos (windmill cookie) flavor the winner. My teen loved the cookie and cream, but I'd rather have the real cookie. He says "It reminds me of when I bite into an Oreo cookie because of the texture."

Speaking of the texture, it may be a problem for some people. It's floury (like an uncooked roux) or grainy to represent cookie crumb texture. On the other hand, it may grow on you and it's not like anything else. The set comes with a booklet with serving suggestions and a recipe for Heavenly S'mores Bars (a good way to use the spread I think is to cook with it or combine it into a frosting, for example.

As other reviewers pointed out, the set is packaged nicely and would make a good gift for a cookie lover who has everything. We like it!

DII Mesh Caddie Perfect for College Dorm, Pools, Gyms, Beaches, Locker Rooms, Bathrooms, Shower, Portable Collapsible Shower Caddie, Pink
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent design with more uses than just a shower caddy!, April 17, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Wow, what a great bag! It's sturdy and the mesh is thick with a rubbery feel (NOT like the mesh in vegetable bags actually), and well-designed. It has a flat bottom so it stands up, but also folds very flat to store. The size is similar to a small or medium purse/pocketbook with alot of pouches, so I found it "looked" bigger in the picture on Amazon (there's no way to tell visually from the picture what the size really is). I can see using this bag for more than a shower caddy such as in my car or on the boat to hold a towel and sunscreen, etc. The price is good but even BETTER with the current 25% off clip coupon for checkout. Recommend!

Pro-V Color Revival Conditioner 12 fl oz
Pro-V Color Revival Conditioner 12 fl oz
Price: $18.34
18 used & new from $13.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Similar to Pantene Conditioner for Uncolored Hair, April 17, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This review is for Pantene Pro-V Color Revival conditioner which I received. I am a big user of Pantene shampoo and conditioner and find that they work well for the type of hair in our household: thick, wavy/curly and dry. I color a portion of my hair regularly and need a pretty heavy conditioner. I find my color doesn't last ordinarily beyond 2-3 weeks using a over the counter root color product. As a conditioner, this Pantene product is very similar to other types of Pantene conditioners for uncolored hair -- it's thick, feels slick in your hand as you apply it and what I would consider a heavy conditioner. I have long hair so I use alot (about 2 tbsp) but that's overkill. Without using this product alongside the shampoo (which can strip color) I found very little to make the Color Revival stand out as a product for colored hair. I will continue to use it as it performs well as an overall conditioner, but I'm not convinced it will revive your hair color or preserve it on its own.

Auto Meter BCT-200J Intelli-Check II Electrical System Analyzer
Auto Meter BCT-200J Intelli-Check II Electrical System Analyzer
Price: $844.21
8 used & new from $826.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Straight-Forward to Use with 10 Types of Tests, April 9, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Intelli-check is very straight-forward and easy to use. It's designed to test for battery load, starting system and voltage drop. As promised, you only need to follow the menu shown on the screen to get results. However, the included manual guides you through every screen option and what the results mean. It does 10 different 24-volt battery and/or electrical tests:
PM test, battery bank test (up to 4 batteries), individual battery test, charging cable VDrop test (single/dual), alternator output test (standard or remote sense), main starting cable VDrop (single/split), magnetic circuit Vdrop test--with/without IMS, key circuit VDrop test (with/without OCP), Liftgate VDrop tests, alternator bench test.

We tested two car batteries with easy results. One result said the battery was too low to test for a result, and the second had a sufficient charge. I can't imagine needing this for a home mechanic, but for a mechanic shop it would come in handy.

Montana Decoy 0043 Dinner Belle Hunting Decoy
Montana Decoy 0043 Dinner Belle Hunting Decoy
Price: $27.99
7 used & new from $25.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking decoy but flat...., April 5, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This review is based on the appearance and setting up, but not actual use in a turkey hunt. That's coming up and I'll update when we have results. The decoy comes with the fabric "turkey" coiled up as you'd do for storage. The stand pulls apart into two sections. You can easily carry both in a jacket pocket until you get to the right spot to set up. The turkey unfolds in a couple seconds and has a flexible edge to keep the fabric taut and fully expanded. The graphic is nice although there's a section near the tail with a paragraph of warnings that stem out of place. We have 3decoys, so we'll take this one out too and see how it brings in the toms.

Black & Decker HF100WD Purify 2-Liter Air Fryer, Black/White
Black & Decker HF100WD Purify 2-Liter Air Fryer, Black/White
Price: $124.99
9 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't stop cooking... it's a hit!, April 3, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The air fryer came this afternoon and the cooking marathon began. Lol. My HS senior son loves to cook and he's raving about this. We decided to try frozen tater tots first and cooked a 2 lb bag in two batches. The first batch was more than half for 18 min at 400 degrees, no oil added. Turned out better than the oven with crispy outside all the way around and hot most inside...no uneven browning or soggy spots. The second batch was smaller and came out even crisper. Next we had some lamb shoulder steaks (2), those went in for 22 minutes 350 degrees. They came out crispy outside and still moist. So far happily surprised at the results and looking forward to trying fish and chips in the same batch. The basket is Teflon coated and easy to clean. I find it large to keep on the counter, but it'll be handy with the teens. It's very easy to use and no worries about them using it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20