Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon David Ramirez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Now Deal of the Day
Profile for BumbleB > Reviews

Browse

BumbleB's Profile

Customer Reviews: 396
Top Reviewer Ranking: 802

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BumbleB RSS Feed (NW USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win
Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win
by Leif Babin
Price: $19.38

5.0 out of 5 stars A fresh perspective on business and leadership, August 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Excellent, informative business advice with concrete examples from combat experience that spiral not only to adults, but also young people interested in leadership. My son is heading to college, and really enjoyed this book , maybe even more that I did! Recommend!

Bose SoundSport in-ear headphones - Apple devices Charcoal
Bose SoundSport in-ear headphones - Apple devices Charcoal

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable fit, but not blown away by the sound, August 13, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have used many brands of headphones, earbuds, etc (over the ear, in the ear, headband) and from reading the reviews I had high expectations. I do want to preface my comments with I have some tinnitus and I know my hearing isn't as good as I get older. That said, I was a bit disappointed in the sound quality of these earphones. I really expected to be blown away, but while I was outside exercising listening to streaming music, I didn't feel that the sound (bass, treble, stereo tracks) were that much better. The in ear tips are very nice and comfortable, I love them over the over both the regular and over-the-ear style earbuds,but it didn't block out noise as much as I'd hoped(someone wrote to buy the "stay here" tips for better sound). At home, I listened in bed in the dark and Pink Floyd sounded good with more detail--I could pick out tracks and instruments in a song well. But I love deep bass and it seemed to have better sound quality for the higher pitch sounds and there's no way to adjust the sound to my liking. I think I need more time and maybe to buy the Stay Here tips to really appreciate the sound quality. But for the price, I expected something more out of the box, thus the four stars "I like it."

Mega Bloks Halo UNSC Attack Gausshog Building Set
Mega Bloks Halo UNSC Attack Gausshog Building Set
Price: $24.99
30 used & new from $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Halo 5 Gausshog - Comparable to old Con-exclusive Rocket Hog, August 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Our in-house Halo player/collector comments as follows: "Starting with the figures, there aren't any problems with them aside from the fact that the Arbiter has some limitations due to armor pieces getting in the way. As for the Master Chief, there aren't any problems and the figures are well-made--plus the new articulated Elites are more proportionate to the Spartans.

Onto the Gausshog.... the only problem is that you can't fit new Elite figures onto the seats and the turret isn't very stable. But overall, this is a great set. It looks nice; the Gausshog is sturdy. The set is comparable to the old Con-exclusive Rocket Hog."

Omron 7 Series Wireless Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron 7 Series Wireless Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Price: $69.99
3 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good results and in a Convenient Compact Size to Take Anywhere, August 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have 2 BP monitors that I've had for a number of years, although recently my numbers are different than the doctor's office. This cuff has excellent features including connecting with a smart phone app. There's a good amount of documentation and a detailed guide on the proper use of this monitor. I love the compact size -- it would fit in a medium-sized purse easily and I had no problems getting a correct reading. I also took my BP with a regular BP cuff (electronic Omron) and the numbers were comparable. For the price, I think it's worth buying, esp if you need to take your BP away from home. It came with 2 AAA batteries that should last a long time with no issues.

Suave Professionals Cream, Luxe Style Infusion Smooth Light Weight Weather Proof 5 oz
Price: $5.73
14 used & new from $1.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Results depend on hair type/texture, August 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm using this product after straightening my curly hair to cut down on any frizz. It's required some trial and error to figure out how much to apply so that it holds the straight hair in place vs. getting to wet or heavy so it defeats the purpose. It has a mild fragrance that is pleasant and not too overpowering. I like that a small amount (a nickel sized dab) covers the outside of my hair (It's down past my shoulders) enough to tame it. Still need to try it more to really decide if I like it or love it.

Kenwood HB716IC TriBlade Hand Blender with Ice Crushing Function, White
Kenwood HB716IC TriBlade Hand Blender with Ice Crushing Function, White
Offered by The Kitchen Clique
Price: $119.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Kenwood TriBlade is more, but the quality and functionality is top notch!, July 31, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
First of all, this is my 4th Kenwood kitchen small appliance this year and I really am in love with the quality, excellent design and engineering geared for avid cooks like myself. I have Cuisinart, KitchenAid and other brands, but the Kenwood products are exceptional. I've been using a Juiceman HB0001S immersion blender since 2011 that includes the hand blender, chopper and beaker. It's worked well and I have to say, I prefer the Juiceman's 5-speeds and extra turbo over the TriBlade 2-speed + turbo for sure.

That said, the Kenwood is clearly made of superior quality materials. The three blades do make a difference and the plastic used for the "beaker" chopper container is high grade (the Juiceman's plastic is breaking down and while it hasn't cracked for me, it has for other users). The Kenwood is heavier with a solid housing that has a no-slip top for easier handling in a messy kitchen.

The ice chopper/crusher is molded steel and works ingeniously with the openings to allow the small pieces to fall to the bottom of the chopper beaker. I was able to crush ice much finer than my freezer door ice crusher (see pic). Even so, it may not be fine enough for slushy cocktails or drinks. However, I can see using the ice crusher first, then transferring the crushed ice with other ingredients to a blender for good results.

The ice crusher will also crush frozen fruit,so I tried frozen bananas and found the slick/slimy texture of banana (even frozen) didn't crush small enough. So I added it to the chopper beaker and used that with some frozen huckleberries for an excellent frozen dessert that's like ice cream and awesome for people on special diets--no dairy, no sugar-- just fruit. Take a look at the pic :)

NOTE: Keep the instruction booklet. I keep all of Kenwood's instructions because while their products are easy to use, sometimes assembly or use isn't 100% intuitive until you use it more than 1-2X. The Triblade has some parts that are dishwasher safe and some that aren't. Just check the handy chart in the guide.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Remington D3190A Damage Control Ceramic Hair Dryer, Purple
Remington D3190A Damage Control Ceramic Hair Dryer, Purple
Price: $19.96
7 used & new from $14.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality and Results for a Reasonable Price, July 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have dry, very curly (3b) down to my mid-back. I usually air dry but it can take 24 hours plus for the hair underneath to dry. I used the diffuser and the high fan setting and lower heat setting and it dried with lots of curl and thoroughly in 20 minutes. I love the cool blast to set the cuticle and reduce frizz. You still need hair products to keep the curl and reduce frizz between wash and dry. I'm not sure how is dryer can improve damage, but I plan to update this review after a few weeks. I can't wait to use it when I straighten my hair to cool and set the style. Excellent!!

Suave Gold Professionals Oil Spray, Moroccan, 6.5 Ounce
Suave Gold Professionals Oil Spray, Moroccan, 6.5 Ounce
Price: $7.09
7 used & new from $7.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Rubs in easily, but fragrance is somewhat strong, July 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am a huge fan of argan oil my naturally curly hair and love the smell of the products I buy for it. This oil spray has some argan oil and sprays on in a thick line (not a fine spray), but rubs in really. I like the fragrance, which is student than the argan oil hair products I use, however it's a bit strong for my taste. I don't feel like I need to wash it off, it's noticeable though....so much that I considered not spraying my arms after a bedtime shower, so I don't have to smell it all night. I would describe it as a spicy floral scent that's pleasant. If you have a SO or co worker that's sensitive to smells, this might be a problem. Otherwise, I like it a lot as a lotion I can apply easily.

SteelSeries Siberia P300 Comfortable Gaming Headset for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3
Offered by TheFactoryDepot
Price: $106.99
21 used & new from $94.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good overall gaming headset that's lightweight, July 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Well, three of us put this SteelSeries Siberia headset through it's paces against a Turtle Beach Ear Force, a Corsair Vengeance and a previous, but similar, Steel Series headset. Overall, the results were the P300 was comparable to the revious Steel Series and we liked it but it lacked the sound quality and ear comfort of the Corsair and to some extent the Turtle Beach headsets.

It's definitely light weight although it fit snugger over the head than the other headsets. The light weight made it comfortable to wear for hours and the cushions fit tight to the ear so it blocked sound well. One teen liked that the mic on/off is on the actual headset instead of on the wire (less fiddly and straightforward to turn on or off). I miss a volume control like on the Old Steel Series model we own. I use a headset for work all day just listening to audio and I like having another volume control in addition to the screen control and my laptop volume control.

The sound quality itself is good, and the compact mic works great. All in all, we liked it.

Dove Advanced Hair Series Ultra Nourishing Conditioner, Quench Absolute 8.45 oz
Dove Advanced Hair Series Ultra Nourishing Conditioner, Quench Absolute 8.45 oz
Price: $2.99
16 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Left my dry 3B natural curly hair softer and silkier!, July 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
For the price and not being a professional level brand I wasn't sure the Dove conditioner would do more than any other conditioner. But I am happy to say that it's great. I have extra dry, 3B natural curly hair, and this product left my hair softer and noticeably smooth. I'm eager to try the rest of the line for even better results.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20