Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for BumbleB > Reviews

Browse

BumbleB's Profile

Customer Reviews: 443
Top Reviewer Ranking: 748

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BumbleB RSS Feed (NW USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Cuisinart TOB-260N Chef's Toaster Convection Oven, Silver
Cuisinart TOB-260N Chef's Toaster Convection Oven, Silver
Price: $219.99
13 used & new from $219.99

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just an ordinary toaster oven -- Love it!, February 2, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Before this Chef's Toaster Oven, I had a more everyday Cuisinart toaster oven that I have used since 2006 almost daily. It still works, but when I had the chance to get this newer one I took it as I am a heavy user and bake/cook from scratch daily. First of all, this oven is much larger with a fairly big footprint required for counter space.

After a month of regular use, we're definitely not going back to the old toaster oven. This oven really is a workhorse and more versatile along the lines of a full oven. I can cook 2 sides, or bake two cake rounds and there's plenty of space to roast a chicken. For someone needing more oven space for Thanksgiving or holidays, it'll make a difference. I love the interior light, the heating options and more granular control on temperature that's not available in a regular toaster oven.

One thing to note is that it tends to run hotter than a regular toaster oven, and the top of this oven gets VERY hot. I was heating some frozen appetizers and although the instructions said 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes, it took half that time.If I'd ignored the oven and waited for the timer, I would have had very smokey and burnt food. All in all, I recommend this Cuisinart!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 7, 2016 5:58 PM PST

LiftActiv Retinol HA Eyes Total Anti-Aging Eye Cream with Hyaluronic Acid for Deep Wrinkles
Price: $42.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Tried it for one week and no noticeable results yet..., January 12, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've used this Vichy product for about a week every night before bed. At first I found the "applicator" tip to be confusing to use and I don't see how applying the cream with this "special" tip made any particular difference. At this point, I haven't seen any noticeable results either, but one week isn't enough time to really judge.

StarTech.com Travel A/V adapter: 2-in-1 Mini DisplayPort to HDMI or VGA converter
Price: $29.95
60 used & new from $20.49

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT! Worked exactly like you want out of the box, January 12, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
What does this adapter do? Exactly what you need it to, no special instructions or manuals required. I plugged an HDMI cable into my Surface 3 and the screen immediately appeared, so simple. The image looked very good and I had no problems with the connectors being too loose/tight. I did notice that if the image/video isn't high resolution it appeared less sharp than on the screen on our 42" TV. If you want to watch a movie on the TV screen from the tablet, then try to stream the highest resolution available. I don't have a computer screen for my Surface 3 yet so I did not test the adapter for that. GREAT!

NuPro Fire Slim Standing Case (5th Generation - 2015 release), Pink
NuPro Fire Slim Standing Case (5th Generation - 2015 release), Pink
Price: $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Pricey, Good Middle of the Road Cover, January 12, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is my seventh or eighth kindle cover and I would say this is in the range of an all-around good middle-of-the-road version. It gives protection without any extras and is a good option if just need a practical option. The "rolling" edge to hold the kindle is handy but not particularly sturdy. The price is high for what you get (as many Kindle covers also seem to be overpriced...) so shop around if spending twenty bucks is too much for you, especially if you can find one that has more features.

DroneGuard Kit From Lowepro - Carry and Organize Everything You Need For Your Quadcopter Drone In One Easy Kit
Offered by bakya's
Price: $79.93
18 used & new from $70.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and design, will fit new mini 250 race quads, December 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
First impression out of the box:

Feeling around and first looking at the material I found it is a very strong heavy duty fabric and polyethelene foam. The stitching is all done with professional care. It appears to be very strong nylon fabric and would not rip easily with sharp edges. I looked over all the straps and they are a nice wide band on the main carry strap that crosses over into a comfortable handle with a strong Velcro to hold them together for carrying the whole drone setup to your car and then to the destination flying site. The bottom is light and firmly flat.

Side Pouches:

The zippers are very smooth and rugged quality in the side pouches. They have a stiff but flexible wall to protect gear such as a 7 inch Lcd flight screens, instruction manuals, or other electronics. There is a pair of these side walls that are held together with a nylon strap with a plastic quick connector. When released the 2 side walls fold down flat.. On the inside of these fold down sides is a very good quality of sewn in flat and flexible straps. There are five on each side. They can hold spare props, tools, and cables. They will be held securely.

Middle Modules:

In the middle section it has fully adjustable sections strongly held in place that can be custom shifted to fit your quadcopter in pure comfort also with 2 more small pouches. I think I could even carry my lipo charge here. Although it shows a DJI quad with a lower gimbal, it will fit many of the new mini 250 race quads. The next end module holds the transmitter in equal protection with plenty room. The opposite end can be used for those large Lipoly batteries, Hero camera, Fatshark Goggles. Each of the five spaces in this module can be moved by releasing the Velcro to accommodate the sizes of each item. The exterior of this module gives three more elastic straps also.

End Thoughts:

Once this is all packed up it can stay in your vehicle ready to breakout anywhere and capture that aerial video. Or to take a lunch break race around some field or trees.

Very cool transporter case ready for your flight needs..A great choice and recommended

KitchenAid Gourmet Flex Turner (Black)
KitchenAid Gourmet Flex Turner (Black)
Price: $13.26
7 used & new from $8.27

4.0 out of 5 stars Good addition to your spatula collection, December 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I must have 5-6 different "turners" or spatulas as I call them in my Kitchen. I try this one today on potstickers in a metal All Clad skillet and it did the job fine although I found the flex turner a bit unsubstantial and not quite right for this job. I can see using this spatula on a fish filet to really get underneath it to turn without damaging the product. I have yet to try it with eggs, so I will report back on that. I don't agree with the description that this tool will double as a whisk. It's really not designed for whisking at all so I wouldn't purchase it hoping for a multi-tool The handle is substantial and comfortable in my hand. Overall the flex turner is a good addition to your spatula collection for when you need a narrow, flexible spatula.

18k Yellow Gold-Plated Sterling Silver and African Amethyst Linear Pendant Necklace, 18"
Price: $26.74

5.0 out of 5 stars I am in love with this Amethyst pendant!, December 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have 4 different Amazon Collection pieces and the quality can vary as well as the impression the piece leaves in person vs. the photo. I am absolutely in love with this Amethyst necklace and was pleasantly surprised at the deep color of the stone (they are natural) as well as the elegant design. I can see myself wearing this often from casual to dress up style clothes. The offset, slightly diagonal setting is fresh and interesting to look at. The gold tone is warm (hard to tell how heavy the plating is however) and the setting is substantial with no concern about the stones falling out. I think it's a beautiful piece for the price and worthy of gift-giving to an upcoming February birthday girl!

UPDATE: Still LOVE it! I wear this everyday and get compliments often. BTW, the color in the setting is quite dark not as light as in the image shown. I can see the purple when it's held up but otherwise it's darker than any other amethyst I've seen which can be more light to medium purple.

NuPro Fire Screen Protector Kit (2-Pack) (5th Generation - 2015 release), Clear
NuPro Fire Screen Protector Kit (2-Pack) (5th Generation - 2015 release), Clear
Price: $12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic screen protector but easily mars with fingerprints when applying, December 17, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
For a relatively reasonable price this screen protector does the job for two kindles (or just one if you really mess up applying the first one). The adhesive side easily picked up fingerprints and it was so bad I had to use the second protector with only slightly better results. Frustrating. Wash your hands before applying and try to set the screen protector at the top edge and slowly peel back the plastic and roll the adhesive side down. That's your only hope. For the motor skills challenged like me, hope for the best and take your time.

OtterBox Clearly Protected 360 Case for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - Retail Packaging - Clear
Price: $10.84

3.0 out of 5 stars Protection from Scratches and that's it, December 17, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
For those people that don't want a heavier cover that detracts from the look of their Edge (and as long as you don't want protection from bumps or drop), this will work as minimal protection. It works like a screen protector -- not really like a case -- for both the front and back. You will protect your phone from scratches and keep it looking cool.

SOLO Velocity Hybrid Backpack (ACV330-4U4)
SOLO Velocity Hybrid Backpack (ACV330-4U4)
Price: $44.99
4 used & new from $39.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Great option for travelers, December 17, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This hybrid backpack and briefcase is a good solution for a business professional that bikes to work, or for a college student that needs to carry a laptop between classes. I plan to use this backpack while traveling as a "laptop bag" because I like the option to sling it over my shoulder while catching the next flight, which leaves me hands-free for handling a carry-on suitcase. There are two sectioned compartments inside, and while you can't quite stuff it as full as a full-size backpack, you can put more than just a laptop.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20