ARRAY(0xd9541024)

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

William J. Stinson RSS Feed

Inkjet Ink Refill Kit Premium BLACK and Color 21oz(595ml) - Univeral ink compatibility
Offered by SOL
Price: $19.23
5 used & new from $13.74

3.0 out of 5 stars Product is good, service was fast, but came with no instructions!, April 1, 2014
No instructions...then I find out my Canon MG6320 can't be refilled! Cartridges have a counter in them!!! I get 160 runs.

Smith's PP1 Pocket Pal Multifunction Sharpener
Smith's PP1 Pocket Pal Multifunction Sharpener
Price: $7.99
106 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKS PRETTY WELL!, March 1, 2013
I like the edge that I get from this little guy. Cheap knives will be ground up, and a steel doesn't work for me after using this. Glad I got this.

Anysharp Knife Sharpener, Blue
Anysharp Knife Sharpener, Blue
Price: $19.20
18 used & new from $12.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Works!, March 1, 2013
Does a good but rough job. Would be better with the ceramic sharpener as well. My recommendation: It doesn't stink.

Seidio SURFACE Case for HTC DROID Incredible - Black
Seidio SURFACE Case for HTC DROID Incredible - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Droid case, October 19, 2011
Aside from the fact that I was sent the wrong case (I have a Droid Incredible 2, not just the Incredible, and the case was too small), the shipping was timely. I had to send the case back, which was a pain. NEVER use UPS! ALWAYS use your US Postal service! It's less costly and way easier to send. I had to drive around to find a UPS drop box to plop it in. With our postal service, all I would have had to do was to leave the package in my mailbox and it would have been picked up next day! Oh...and the price was way too much for the quality of the product!

Arf Forum
Arf Forum
by Craig Yoe
28 used & new from $6.08

1.0 out of 5 stars Arf Books: Mediocre at very best, September 7, 2007
This review is from: Arf Forum (Paperback)
Not close to what I thought it would be. Not very well done. Font used throughout is hard to read. For me, most of the contents wasn't worth having. Don't waste your money.