Profile for Steve > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Steve RSS Feed (California)

Lost: The Complete Sixth and Final Season [Blu-ray]
Lost: The Complete Sixth and Final Season [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Matthew Fox
Offered by amazingwildcat
Price: $19.98
63 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars RIP LOST, May 26, 2010
I can't believe its over :( Im not going to go into specifics of my interpretation of the show or why I liked or disliked the ending..I could ramble on all day about that, but for those who complain about all the answers not being revealed, I think we forget why we loved this show in the first place. So many of us stuck with this show for 6 years from day one, and will always hold a special place in our hearts ... It would have been impossible to end something like that with everyone satisfied. It may be "over" but I know at least for me, I'll be thinking about this show for a lifetime.
Comment Comments (14) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 13, 2010 1:00 PM PDT

Cyber Acoustics Subwoofer Satellite System (CA-3602a)
Cyber Acoustics Subwoofer Satellite System (CA-3602a)
Price: $39.99
74 used & new from $34.45

1,721 of 1,773 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars A+ Look no further!!!, November 4, 2009
Finally found what I was looking for! The Cyber Acoustics 3 pc has AMAZING sound for the price range! When it comes to sound I'm pretty picky. The sub-woofer is perfect. Speakers look nice. Sound is full and has volume. I'm sure if you buy a system for $150 or more it will sound better (I would hope so) ....but this is not $150 this is only $39 and would have paid more.

Keep in mind that the volume on your output source, equalizer settings, sound card, programs you may or may not have that improve the sound quality will effect your speakers performance. Don't forget to tweak all that... (I use the program "hear" for my mac)

The desktop pod is great (Which has controls for your bass, speaker volume, aux jack, and headphone jack.)

I recently returned the Logitec Z240 which was crap. The bass is a joke and sound was flat. If $40 is your budget look no further go with this! It's terrific for music, streaming Netflix, dvd's ect..

This is the first time I have ever bothered to review a product, but am so pleased with this particular product I thought I'd share.

I will defiantly be purchasing more of these units for other rooms and bathrooms for ipod use.....just order it

One more thing...People why do we rate products one star due to shipping discrepancy or amazon customer service??? Sure go ahead and mention it in your review, but don't let that affect your overall rating...You are rating the PRODUCT, not Amazon...(at least that's why I use the reviews as a resource for purchases)
Comment Comments (37) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 1, 2014 6:55 AM PDT