Profile for Verus_Animus > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 57

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Verus_Animus RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
MuchBuy Game Controller Pad for Nintendo Gamecube GC Wii-Red
MuchBuy Game Controller Pad for Nintendo Gamecube GC Wii-Red
Offered by Worldwide Sales
Price: $8.95
4 used & new from $6.95

1.0 out of 5 stars I should've known better than to buy this..., July 24, 2014
I saw that the other reviews for this product were a 4 and 5. I gave this product the benefit of the doubt and decided to take a gamble and purchase it. At $8 + shipping/handling/tax and because it was the color red, I decided why not?

I should've known better. This is a third party controller. I bought this to play Smash Bros. because we needed an extra controller and guess what? It lags. It doesn't detect button presses unless you press really hard.

If you're going to buy a controller, buy one from Nintendo or a reliable third party company.

I knew you were trouble when I plugged in.

SanDisk Ultra 16GB MicroSDHC Class 10 UHS Memory Card Speed Up To 30MB/s With Adapter, Frustration-Free Packaging - SDSDQU-016G-AFFP-A [Old Version]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, July 24, 2014
This is a great prize for a 16GB micro SD card. I also like the red/grey color scheme.

XShot 2.0 Camera Extender for Most Cameras XS2379-F
XShot 2.0 Camera Extender for Most Cameras XS2379-F
Price: $24.80
18 used & new from $18.78

5.0 out of 5 stars It's so amazing music plays in my head whenever I extend it, July 24, 2014
I bought this for my GoPro (I had to purchase the GoPro tripod mount separately). It works great. My GoPro love this. I take this whenever I go hiking through the forest or through the city. It's great for recording at new heights, new angles, and taking selfies!

JVC HAEB75B Sports Clip Headphone (Black)
JVC HAEB75B Sports Clip Headphone (Black)
Price: Click here to see our price
55 used & new from $4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars This headphone changed my life!, July 24, 2014
This is amazing! I used to run and always have my headphones fall off. It detracted from my workout. Then I bought the JVC HAEB75B Sports Clip Headphone (Black) and my workout output has increased exponentially! It's adjustable and fits on almost any ear. The music quality is also great. I no longer have to worry about my headphones falling off while I run. I can now focus all my energy on running. I lost 10 pounds in 2 months!

Nowadays, when I run and see other people with normal headphones, I think to myself, "you need to purchase a JVC HAEB75B Sports Clip Headphone (Black)."

Halo Screen Protector Film High Definition (HD) Clear (Invisible) for Apple Ipad Mini- Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Offered by TDC Direct
Price: $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, July 24, 2014
Make sure there's no dust and try to apply it properly the first time. If you do so, you'll like this product. If you don't, you'll probably end up thinking you wasted your money.

ColorCase Premium Reusable Apple The new iPad, iPad 3 iPad2 Clear Regular Screen protector 3-Packs
Offered by SupplyQuick
Price: $7.68
6 used & new from $4.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, July 24, 2014
Got this for my iPad 3 and it works great.

You have to be really careful about applying it though. Make sure there's no dust and try to get it right the first time.

SainSmart UNO, ATmega328P *USB CABLE Included* for Arduino
SainSmart UNO, ATmega328P *USB CABLE Included* for Arduino
Price: $17.69
4 used & new from $17.50

5.0 out of 5 stars I Instagramed a picture of this and it got over 100 likes, July 24, 2014
Great deal! It's like my little toy. It works properly for a great prize. You'll need to purchase jumper wires if you plan to use this with sensors, etc. After connecting the wires and sensors to this, I took a great perspective picture and posted it on my Instagram. It got over 100 likes :P

50 PCS Jumper Wires Premium 200mm M/F Male-to-Female
50 PCS Jumper Wires Premium 200mm M/F Male-to-Female
Offered by Mysmile
Price: $6.16
19 used & new from $1.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, July 24, 2014
If you only need M/F jumper wires, this is a great deal. Otherwise, buying from a company that sells jumper wires that contains multiple types is a better deal.

Virtuabotix MMA7361 Three Axis Accelerometer Module
Virtuabotix MMA7361 Three Axis Accelerometer Module
Offered by Virtuabotix
Price: $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal and good customer service, July 24, 2014
Works great in all axes except for the -Z. For some reason, it keeps saying the max is .8Gs even after calibration (all the other axes read correctly.

What's great is that the company sends a slip of paper which shows the proper connections to an Arduino Uno and their very helpful website. It includes sample codes and a help forum.

I tweeted that I bought this and their account actually tweeted back to ask for help if I needed it. I did. They actually helped out.

SuperSlick TSG Tuning Slide Grease
SuperSlick TSG Tuning Slide Grease
Price: $1.99
14 used & new from $1.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Slick deal, July 24, 2014
It's grease. For the sliding parts of brass instruments. What else can I say? It's super slick. It's made in the USA. It's supposedly the world's favorite tuning slide grease. It's a small pack, a little smaller than a golfball. I needed this for my 3D Printer. It turned out I didn't need it for my 3D printer after getting help adjusting the gantry. So I decided to store it with my old trombone from high school.

TMI.