Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale
Profile for Steven Bain > Reviews

Browse

Steven Bain's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Steven Bain RSS Feed

Whitewash: The Disturbing Truth About Cow's Milk and Your Health
Whitewash: The Disturbing Truth About Cow's Milk and Your Health
by Joseph Keon
Price: $16.10
57 used & new from $2.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Whitewash: The Disturbing Truth About Cow's Milk and Your Health, January 3, 2011
I have been aware of some of the dangers of cow's milk for many years. I have gone through phases of ALMOST eliminating dairy from my diet several times over the past decade or so,only to be slowly drawn back in by cheeses, half and half in my coffee, butter, etc, etc... I convinced myself that if I bought organic, I was okay.

After reading Whitewash, I see that organic or not, dairy products are absolutely not meant for human consumption. The seemingly endless list of increased risk of diseases associated with dairy products should make everyone outraged that we have been brainwashed into believing that the milk of another species is necessary or even the slightest bit healthy for human beings.

I encourage EVERYONE to read this book, and demand that the milk lobby stop lying to the American public!