Profile for albertaa > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

albertaa RSS Feed

Silver stainless steel Slim Money Clip groomsman gift MC1016 One Size Silver
Silver stainless steel Slim Money Clip groomsman gift MC1016 One Size Silver
Offered by Men's Fashion
Price: $9.85

2.0 out of 5 stars Too tight, May 22, 2013
The second I received this and tried to put in a few bills and realized how difficult it is. I then stretched it out too far and had to crimp it back into shape with a pair of pliers. I'll be ordering a different money clip.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Great case with one flaw, April 12, 2013
Every card I placed in the case was either the size of a credit card or smaller. When I walk around it makes a clanking noise with every step I take. I see that other users stuffed tissues or the like at the bottom of the case. It just makes sense to me that the manufacturer should have included some type of rubber insert. So, I'm back to using a rubberband for my cards and a large paperclip for my bills.

Poseidon's Arrow (Dirk Pitt Adventure Book 22)
Poseidon's Arrow (Dirk Pitt Adventure Book 22)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not one of his better books, December 14, 2012
The plot if fairly predictable and it feels like he wrote it just to get another book out. I'd look at for other books before purchasing this one.

Hydor H2Show Volcano Kit with Red LED and Bubbles
Hydor H2Show Volcano Kit with Red LED and Bubbles
Price: $37.99
9 used & new from $34.70

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice accessory, but faulty, December 14, 2012
First, we really like this aquarium accessory. It's one of the best out there. However, the bubbler began to act up about a week or two after installation. I began making variable noise like a high/low sound. So we replaced it with one that runs off an air pump. The bubbles aren't as fine, but it works great. I think the manufacturer could have saved some money by taking this approach instead. Many aquarium accessories run off of air pump and having one that runs on its own isn't necessary in my opinion.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2013 4:39 PM PST

EHEIM Classic 250 External Canister Filter ‚?? 2213
EHEIM Classic 250 External Canister Filter ‚?? 2213
Offered by Fat Happy Pets
Price: $77.44
22 used & new from $71.84

1.0 out of 5 stars Product quality lacking, November 19, 2012
The first time I ordered the Eheim 2213 it came with a broken intake valve. Since it protrudes from the bottom I thought it may have been damaged in transit. Then, I sent back the first one and requested a replacement. Amazon had it to me in 2 days at not additional charge with a Saturday delivery. I was excited to get it set up and running since this is my first canister filter and I've read about how great it is. I unpacked the second unit and everything looked good until I unclamped the head unit. The piece of plastic that holds one of the four clips was broken. It seems to me that the plastic used to make this unit is easily breakable. All in all I can't comment on the performance of the unit, but as far as overall quality goes I wasn't impressed. I definitely expected better. So, instead I ordered a Fluval which I hope I'll have better luck with.