Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for D. Bodington > Reviews

Browse

D. Bodington's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Bodington RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
BulkSupplements Pure Beta Alanine Powder (500 grams)
BulkSupplements Pure Beta Alanine Powder (500 grams)
Offered by BulkSupplements
Price: $21.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, start with small amounts, June 13, 2015
Good product, but using too much on an empty stomach made me sick and tingly for an hour, my fault.

Transcend aXeRam 4 GB - 2GB x 2 - DDR3 Desktop DIMM 2400 MHz(PC3-19200) Dual Channel Gaming RAM Kit TX2400KLU-4GK

2.0 out of 5 stars Stay Away!, August 7, 2014
Worst RAM I have ever had.

I run 4 of these units, 8gb, but I've gone through 16gb of units trying to get RAM that works at the advertized setting. I've had 3 of 8 sticks fail memtests.

In the end, I just underclocked them and gave up.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 16, 2016 4:46 AM PDT

Victorio VKP1024 Deluxe Hand Operated Grain Mill
Victorio VKP1024 Deluxe Hand Operated Grain Mill
Price: $78.99
20 used & new from $63.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Mill, Great Company, August 7, 2014
Good mill for grinding my wheat berries into flour, even better service from Victorio.

I bought this used through Amazon, it arrived with a damaged shaft. I almost returned it, but contacted Victorio first. Even though I had no warranty, they sent me a replacement burr and shaft for free!

Battlefield 4 Premium Service  [Online Game Code]
Battlefield 4 Premium Service [Online Game Code]
Price: $39.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Key "code has already been used.", February 20, 2014
I bought this on the 15th, and as soon as I went to redeem it, I see: "This code has already been used." I contacted Amazon, which was unhelpful. They told me to contact EA, which I did four days ago, and I have not received a response. The product is probably fine, but if you buy it here you are taking a chance that you'll have to wait and jump through hoops for (5 days so far).

Update: Today, 02/20/2014 I contacted amazon and demanded a refund (for a second time), and they gave it to me:

"As per your request, I've made a one-time exception and issued a refund." As if they were doing me a favor by putting me through this...

Corsair Force Series GT 120 GB SATA 2.5-Inch SATA III Solid State Drive (CSSD-F120GBGT-BK)
Offered by Hirakihimi
Price: $142.53
59 used & new from $64.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Blazing Fast SSD, January 27, 2013
This is my first SSD, and I will never go back to HDDs except for mass storage.
I think my next SSD will be another one of these, I am really impressed by it.

With this in the homebuilt computer that I use for computational research, everything works fast.
Any program opens in seconds, the computer boots fast, and it gets a 7.9 Windows Experience rating.

Buy this SSD.

Lalvin Wine Yeast 71B 1122 Yeast, 10 Packs
Lalvin Wine Yeast 71B 1122 Yeast, 10 Packs
Price: $8.47
10 used & new from $3.53

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, January 27, 2013
I used this yeast to make some hard apple cider.

I ruined the batch, but it was my own fault and I'll be using this yeast for my next attempt as well.

10 packets will last me a very long time, so you may want to buy in individual packets if you can find them at a price that makes sense.

The 10 pack is a pretty good deal.

Adobe Photoshop Extended CS6 Student and Teacher Edition [Old Version]
Adobe Photoshop Extended CS6 Student and Teacher Edition [Old Version]

5.0 out of 5 stars If you qualify, this is a great deal., January 27, 2013
I struggled along for years with photoshop elements and various plugins trying to match the capabilities of the Creative Suite.

CS6 is so much better. I can't begin to list the helpful features it has, but once you figure out where every tool is, and adjust the settings to your preferences, editing images is a breeze. It can be a struggle to pick up, but with if you can find someone to show you the tools relevant to your project, it doesn't have to be.

Just make sure you qualify before you buy this though. Apparently it is a huge pain to return.

Norpro 18 Inch Magnetic Knife Tool Bar
Norpro 18 Inch Magnetic Knife Tool Bar
Price: $15.27
30 used & new from $12.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Knife Holder, January 27, 2013
This thing works just as you expect it would.

The magnets hold knives firmly, it's easy to screw into the wall, and it looks fairly modern and elegant.

If you need one, get this one.

Dynomighty Men's The Blank Mighty Wallet - Super Thin Lightweight Tyvek Billfold
Price: $12.02
10 used & new from $11.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool for a while, January 27, 2013
Definitely a cool concept, but my wallet didn't hold up very well.

It didn't fall apart, but it did start "pilling" almost like a fleece jacket would.
Some of the fibers started loosening and started collecting pocket lint so that the wallet stopped looking good pretty quickly.

As cool as white is, you're probably better off with a colored wallet.

Sun's Tea (TM) 9 oz Strong Double Wall Manhattan Style old-fashioned Scotch/Whiskey Glasses, Set of 2
Offered by Sun's Tea
Price: $21.99
2 used & new from $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Look Nice and Are Functional, January 27, 2013
These are neat glasses.

I'm a fan of the double walled glass construction.

My only complaint is that one of mine has an irregular lip.
It's no big deal, but gives the impression that these aren't the fanciest glasses (which they aren't).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3