Profile for JT > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JT "JAT" RSS Feed (Washington, DC)

Page: 1 | 2
Crayola My First Crayola Triangular Crayons 16ct
Crayola My First Crayola Triangular Crayons 16ct
Price: $4.92
37 used & new from $4.66

1.0 out of 5 stars How are these even classified as crayons for children? ..., January 31, 2015
How are these even classified as crayons for children? They should be called brittle sticks. They are so fragile that I fear even if I were to look in their general direction they might break (since about a quarter arrived broken I should have known what to expect). They are marketed as "first crayons" but after 20 seconds in the hands of my 18 month old each crayon tip was instantly broken off and most broke in two. I think the only positive thing I could say is that they transfer color to paper among other surfaces. Avoid these.

NoseFrida The Snotsucker Nasal Aspirator
NoseFrida The Snotsucker Nasal Aspirator
Price: $15.11
67 used & new from $12.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Just trust it, it works, April 29, 2014
I know it seems gross, but it kinda turns into a game of how much you can get out. And it's so much better than a bulb syringe. Baby isn't a huge fan but after she appreciates being cleared up.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 dead cables within a month, December 18, 2013
After a month of great daily use both cables just stopped working...one actually broke away from the USB plug entirely. Worthless cables now.

VideoSecu LCD Monitor TV Wall Mount Articulating Arm Bracket for most 12"-24", some up to 27" with VESA 100/75mm LED Flat Panel Screen TV ML10B 1E9
Offered by Warehouseseller
Price: $15.99
9 used & new from $14.59

2.0 out of 5 stars look elsewhere, July 7, 2013
Like other reviewers said, stay away, too much play in the arm causing the arm to flex and the tv/monitor to not be level when the arm is extended

Cheetah Mounts APTMM2B Tilt TV Wall Mount Bracket for 32-65" TVs (Many from 20-75") including LED, LCD and Plasma Flat Screens up to VESA 600 x 400 and 165lbs with Flush 1.5" Profile. Includes a Twisted Veins 10' Braided HDMI Cable and 6" 3-Axis Magnetic Bubble Level
Offered by SPN Performance
Price: $31.96
11 used & new from $23.64

3.0 out of 5 stars solid, but not as easy to install as others, May 14, 2013
I've installed several wall mounts and this mount is not the best, not the worst. Just about the middle of the road. The tilt did not want to lock into its place, and despite the fact that it registered as level on my wall, it was clearly off by a hair and there was little possible adjustment in the without shimming the arm on the mount where it rests. Not ideal, but again, not a show stopper.

RCA WHP141B 900MHZ Wireless Stereo Headphones
RCA WHP141B 900MHZ Wireless Stereo Headphones
Offered by Heartland America
Price: $36.99
137 used & new from $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, excellent reception, great battery life, March 11, 2013
I own two pairs of these (had one pair for 4 years now...battery still holds perfect charge). One for my downstairs living room tv and one for my bed room, each on separate channels so they can be operated at the same time independently. They produce clear sound at fantastic range (line of sight is obviously not necessary with RF) and the battery life is amazing. It must be at least 5-6 hrs of continuous use before I have to even think of charging them. For the price you pay for them they are well worth the money.

Klipsch Image S4i Premium Noise-Isolating Headset with 3-Button Apple Control
Klipsch Image S4i Premium Noise-Isolating Headset with 3-Button Apple Control
3 used & new from $69.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sounding, great price, May 10, 2012
I was looking for a replacement for a pair of $250 in ear headphones I had bought a few years back, and was skeptical that a sub $100 pair could match their range and sound. These far exceeded my expectations. While I'm sure there are audiophiles out there who can hear every nuance of every note and pitch, for the typical listener of music who wants a really great pair of phones with good bass, great range and price, these are defiantly what I'd recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars works great...no complaints, March 29, 2012
I'm sure some reviewers did get duds, but mine works as advertised, just as if it were OEM. No complaints here, will probably buy a few more now that I know they are of sufficient quality.

SANOXY FM Transmitter /Car Charger/ Holder for iPhone 3GS 3G iPod Touch- 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 120GB, 160GB
Offered by SpeedLLC
Price: $15.99
4 used & new from $14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Would be great...if it stayed upright, October 10, 2010
I had high hopes for this thing. Despite being relativly inexpensive the reviews looked good. However while this thing does what it says it will do, it has a fatal flaw, at least in my car: It refuses to stay upright as the charging holster falls to one side or the other whenever my car turns left or right. The rubber on the charging plug is simply not enough to counter the top heavy force of the mount and iphone together.

Also I was really hoping I would be able to use the mount in landscape orientation but that was not even an option as the mount does not swivel like that.

Overall maybe a great product in some setups, but not for my car.

Catit Fresh & Clear Small Drinking Fountain
Catit Fresh & Clear Small Drinking Fountain
Price: $20.99
2 used & new from $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding product...worlds better than other fountains, November 21, 2009
We have used a petmate fountain with filters for years with out cat, and while the thing worked, it seemed to always be dirty and in need to a scrub down from accumulated hair and food in the pump. So we bought one of these things just because it seemed so different and all of the positive reviews. I am happy to report this thing is fantastic. The pump is more robust, and the filter is also much sturdier and seems to do a far better job keeping the water clean on the top. Have not had any of the issues with leakage some of the other reviews mention so I'm not sure whats up with that, but I can speak from my own experiences that it keeps the floor drier than my old petmate thing. Highly recommended!

Page: 1 | 2