Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for MGracie > Reviews

Browse

MGracie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MGracie RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
13 Hours: The Inside Account of What Really Happened In Benghazi
13 Hours: The Inside Account of What Really Happened In Benghazi
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great, November 20, 2015
Read it for first source documentation without political slant. Certainly not a "war story". More like a factual account of a commonly misrepresented topic.

Sentinel: Become the Agent in Charge of Your Own Protection Detail
Sentinel: Become the Agent in Charge of Your Own Protection Detail
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good read, October 9, 2015
The author is informed and experienced. The book is without fluff and to the point. Read it. You will not be disappointed.

KONG Pudge Braidz Pig Dog Toy, Medium/Large
KONG Pudge Braidz Pig Dog Toy, Medium/Large
Offered by Fat Happy Pets
Price: $9.69
30 used & new from $4.68

3.0 out of 5 stars not for strong chewers, October 4, 2015
This lasted about a day in my house with my two pit bulls who love to chew. I had hopes that it would last longer because its a kong, but alas, not so much.

Celeste Stein Therapeutic Compression Socks, Comic, 15-20 mmhg, 1 Pair
Celeste Stein Therapeutic Compression Socks, Comic, 15-20 mmhg, 1 Pair
Price: $20.00

3.0 out of 5 stars cute but..., October 4, 2015
I absolutely love these compression socks! I am a PCT and a nursing student and bought these, along with an athletic type of sock, to see which type I prefer. These are thin and soft and the design is beautiful, unfortunately, after only two weeks, they got a run in one of the toes. I sealed it with some clear nail polish, which lasted about another two weeks, before another appeared in the other sock. Im really disappointed because these are so unique and comfortable. I had planned on buying more, but as a full time student, I can't afford to be buying new socks every couple of weeks because they don't last.

Columbia Women's Fast Trek II Full Zip Fleece Jacket, Oceanic, X-Small
Columbia Women's Fast Trek II Full Zip Fleece Jacket, Oceanic, X-Small

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, May 1, 2015
I absolutely love this thing and should have bought more than one, in different colors. Its very lightweight and soft and works perfectly for the weather we have here in Arizona. I wear it in the cool, early mornings and at work and might be buying more very soon!

Nutri Ninja| Ninja Blender Duo with Auto-iQ (BL642)
Nutri Ninja| Ninja Blender Duo with Auto-iQ (BL642)
Price: $179.99
25 used & new from $139.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this and use it every day!, May 1, 2015
This thing is fantastic. We have only had it for a few weeks but are absolutely blown away by all that it does. We had a very basic blender for about 7 years that finally crapped out on us, so we are thrilled with this blender. I bought this one because I did not think we would use to individual cups very often and wanted the big container, but that is all we have used so far, and they are so easy and convenient with their lids. The powerful motor disintegrates ice and anything else that is in its path and the consistencies of the smoothies are wonderful. I would highly recommend this to just about anyone who wants the quality of a vitamin-type blender without breaking the bank.

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read, June 18, 2014
I really enjoyed this book and found it to be a quick and easy read, having finished it in just two nights. I haven't seen the movie yet, but might give it a try. I would highly recommend this book to anyone interested in a sweet love story thats not overly gooey and obnoxious.

VTech MobiGo 2 Touch Learning System - Orange
VTech MobiGo 2 Touch Learning System - Orange
5 used & new from $60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, great kids' device !!!!, November 29, 2013
This was a gift for my son's 3rd birthday, so we have had it for over a year now. He absolutely love this thing, and so does my 2 year old daughter. I am actually on here to purchase a pink one for her for Christmas. These are VERY durable, as both of my kids have played with it, and its still going strong. My son has learned a lot from the games and overall, its a great device. We haven't had anything break or had any problems with it whatsoever. Would definitely recommend it to my friends

New Balance KG634 Running Shoe (Infant/Toddler),Blue/Red,9 XW US Toddler
New Balance KG634 Running Shoe (Infant/Toddler),Blue/Red,9 XW US Toddler

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, June 21, 2013
I bought these for my son (size 9, extra wide) because he was complaining of his other brand new shoes hurting him. I am so thrilled that they fit him and he loves them. We have only had them about a month, so I can't review on their durability over time, but they have survived a very active toddler (3.5 yrs old) well so far. They are easy for him to put on and he says they are comfortable. Thank you to new balance for the quality kid shoes in something wider than normal!!! I will come back again and again.

Extinction: The Warriors Return
Extinction: The Warriors Return
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid book., June 21, 2013
This book utilizes well executed story telling techniques. For someone who normally doesn't science fiction, I found it to be engaging and entertaining. The author is highly adept at his descriptive writing and not only weaves a sound story but fills it it with vivid imagery. To comment on the detractor who found boredom in the story due to his own impatience with the regular flashbacks throughout the story; it is called story development. I found it refreshing to grow with a character and see them develope in a fashion that evolved with the overall story and then learn a bit of their past. It added a sense of completeness to the story to feel that the characters had lives and experiences beyond the frame of the novel. It also kept the reader from enduring the monotony of more than the first third of the book being spend defining characters and attempting to interlink them without frame or contextual reference within the story to give them purpose. I would trad this book again and have already recommended it to others. I gave it a 4 because, as the author knows, we are never at our best.

Page: 1 | 2