Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD
Profile for J. Kiser > Reviews

Browse

J. Kiser's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Kiser "J. Kiser" RSS Feed (Dallas, TX)

The Man In The High Castle - Season 1
The Man In The High Castle - Season 1
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Engulfing, November 21, 2015
Its been a long time since I've seen something so powerful. There are SO many parallels to today - and tomorrow. So many possibilities of redemption - and destruction. And you CANNOT just stop watching. I watched the entire 10 episodes in 48 hours! And I'm still thinking about it the meaning, and application, of SO many stories. But look for someone to share the experience with - because you are going to want to talk about when you're through!

Orange Circle Studio 17-Month 2016 Do It All Magnetic Wall Calendar, Retro Days
Orange Circle Studio 17-Month 2016 Do It All Magnetic Wall Calendar, Retro Days
by Orange Circle Studios
Edition: Calendar
8 used & new from $35.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Planning calendar for grown-ups!, November 4, 2015
It's oddly hard to find a basic planning calendar - that has a sturdy magnet and boxes large enough to put more than one item in .... And isn't "cutesy", but is attractive. This calendar checked all those boxes for me! Really pleased and will order again!

La Crosse Technology WT-3181P  18" Outdoor Atomic Wall Clock with Temperature/Humidity
La Crosse Technology WT-3181P 18" Outdoor Atomic Wall Clock with Temperature/Humidity
Offered by Brookstone
Price: $84.99
55 used & new from $55.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great KITCHEN clock!, April 28, 2014
Several of the prior ratings mention that this "outdoor clock" doesn't do well in cold and wet weather ... but it looks GREAT in our updated kitchen with brushed or satin stainless steel appliances and pulls. Its large size makes it easy to read - but the hands are detailed and it actually looks very "retro" and stylish. The atomic nature of the movement also assures an accurate time - important as our kitchen is the center of our house! Reasonably priced. Very pleased!

Timex Women's T2N905 Weekender Brown Leather Strap Watch
Timex Women's T2N905 Weekender Brown Leather Strap Watch
Price: $31.99
6 used & new from $29.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great casual watch for small wrists, April 22, 2014
I have a small wrist - and need reading glasses, so I was looking for a watch face I could see - but wouldn't overwhelm my wrist. This is it!! It's stylish and the band is a nice neutral leather. Stainless steel back and quartz movement - so I hope to have it a long time. Really love the casual comfortable look!

History -   Automobiles : Volvo
History - Automobiles : Volvo
DVD ~ Network Group
Price: $13.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very current, July 4, 2013
The information and history was interesting and in-depth, but more or less ends with the 850 series in the mid-90s. I didn't realize it was quite so dated (probably should have read the description more carefully! :-)

Sunshade for VOLVO S60 T5/T6 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 Heatshield Windshield Custom-fit Sunshade #1287
Offered by PROTRIM INC
Price: $39.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Simply doesn't fit, July 4, 2013
The quality of construction was very good, but the shade didn't fit around the CitySafe mirror that is standard on 2012 Volvos - so it sagged horribly in the middle. Worse, it cost almost as much as the item to return it - even though it was returned in the same packing tube!

Cried For No One (The Jace Forman Series Book 1)
Cried For No One (The Jace Forman Series Book 1)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Non-stop action and surprising twists, April 28, 2013
I wasn't expecting an author's first attempt to be so well "put together". The central story line - and the side stories - were engaging and interwoven enough that I read the entire book in 24 hours. The ending was a complete surprise! Obviously set for a sequel - I look forward to reading it!!

Amazon Kindle Touch Lighted Leather Cover, Black (does not fit Kindle Paperwhite)

5.0 out of 5 stars Much Better than Expected!, November 22, 2011
Kindle Touch Lighted Leather Cover, Saddle TanGiven previous reviews, I wasn't sure I was going to be happy with this product - but I couldn't be more pleased! The case arrived today. The fit is ... perfect. The unit is snug - without the distraction of elastic or exterior "holders". The light works brilliantly! It is comfortably bright, and covers the whole page. Better yet, it is always there and recharges with the Kindle. The leather is very smooth, over a rubberized/plastic gray case that matches the color of the Kindle. The stitching is FLAWLESS. The cover sits flush to the unit and is lined with a dark grey felt that also matches the color of the Kindle. It is so lightweight, I was amazed (probably because my K2 + case is considerably heavier!)

What this case is not, is a beautifully padded, high end, pebbled leather cover - although it does appear to be good quality smooth leather. Nor does it have a tab to keep the case closed (although I never secured the tab on my last cover, so that obviously is not a priority for me!) Further, given the snug fit, I don't doubt that getting the Kindle OUT of the case would be very difficult. If you like to change covers, and need to secure the cover as closed, you will not likely be happy with this product. However, for me, this cover meets my needs better than any other I've found so far.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 2, 2012 7:15 AM PST