Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for J. Kiser > Reviews

Browse

J. Kiser's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Kiser "J. Kiser" RSS Feed (Dallas, TX)

Page: 1 | 2
Sofia + Sam Multi Tasking Memory Foam Lap Desk with USB Light (Black Top) | Supports Laptops Up To 15 Inches
Offered by Sofia+Sam
Price: $44.99
4 used & new from $38.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Find, June 20, 2016
We bought the "sparkly gray" for my daughter when she returns to college ... and my husband liked it so much, I bought the black (which also has a bit of sparkle) for him on Father's Day! My daughter is left handed - my husband is right handed, and the phone/mouse pad slides through the desk (either right or left) to accommodate them. They both have 13.3" laptops - which fit comfortably (of course, not at the SAME time as a tablet). And both use their tablets to watch movies (although I'm sure my daughter uses her's more for studying ... ;-), while keeping their phones handy for that next important text or email! Its surprisingly lightweight, when compared to similar products we've had before - and the memory foam padding is quite comfortable. The light is easily removed if you don't need it, or have a larger laptop (and slides into it's own pocket, so you don't lose it!) All in, a really nice find.

iPhone 6S Plus Case, Crave Grip Guard Protection Series Case for iPhone 6 6s Plus (5.5 Inch) - Sky Blue
Offered by Value Gadgets
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Case Ever!, June 5, 2016
FINALLY there is a case with side buttons (on/off and volume) that work as easily as the naked phone ... because they are aluminum (?) and NOT plastic/rubber!! Further, the case fits perfectly - both around the face and through the body. The texture on the case "feels good" and not slippery - nor shiny so that it shows scratches. I wish the black bumper wasn't quite so big (and it would be really nice if it could match the color of the cover!), but that's a really small thing. My phone feels secure in the case and in my hand - and operates just as it would if I didn't have a cover on it. Going forward, I don't plan to buy anything else!

Ross Poldark: A Novel of Cornwall, 1783-1787 (The Poldark Saga)
Ross Poldark: A Novel of Cornwall, 1783-1787 (The Poldark Saga)
Price: $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read!, March 10, 2016
I saw the new BBC series, and was hooked. The book and the series are slightly different (always interesting to see how screen media changes things) but clearly the storyline comes from the books - which are a fascinating look into what we imagine an 18th century thought process to include - regarding honor, commitment, love, and manners!

The Man In The High Castle - Season 1
The Man In The High Castle - Season 1
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Engulfing, November 21, 2015
Its been a long time since I've seen something so powerful. There are SO many parallels to today - and tomorrow. So many possibilities of redemption - and destruction. And you CANNOT just stop watching. I watched the entire 10 episodes in 48 hours! And I'm still thinking about it the meaning, and application, of SO many stories. But look for someone to share the experience with - because you are going to want to talk about when you're through!

Orange Circle Studio 17-Month 2016 Do It All Magnetic Wall Calendar, Retro Days
Orange Circle Studio 17-Month 2016 Do It All Magnetic Wall Calendar, Retro Days
by Orange Circle Studios
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Planning calendar for grown-ups!, November 4, 2015
It's oddly hard to find a basic planning calendar - that has a sturdy magnet and boxes large enough to put more than one item in .... And isn't "cutesy", but is attractive. This calendar checked all those boxes for me! Really pleased and will order again!

La Crosse Technology WT-3181P  18" Outdoor Atomic Wall Clock with Temperature/Humidity
La Crosse Technology WT-3181P 18" Outdoor Atomic Wall Clock with Temperature/Humidity
133 used & new from $55.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great KITCHEN clock!, April 28, 2014
Several of the prior ratings mention that this "outdoor clock" doesn't do well in cold and wet weather ... but it looks GREAT in our updated kitchen with brushed or satin stainless steel appliances and pulls. Its large size makes it easy to read - but the hands are detailed and it actually looks very "retro" and stylish. The atomic nature of the movement also assures an accurate time - important as our kitchen is the center of our house! Reasonably priced. Very pleased!

Timex Women's T2N905 Weekender Brown Leather Strap Watch
Timex Women's T2N905 Weekender Brown Leather Strap Watch
Price: $28.42
5 used & new from $26.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Great casual watch for small wrists, April 22, 2014
I have a small wrist - and need reading glasses, so I was looking for a watch face I could see - but wouldn't overwhelm my wrist. This is it!! It's stylish and the band is a nice neutral leather. Stainless steel back and quartz movement - so I hope to have it a long time. Really love the casual comfortable look!

History -   Automobiles : Volvo
History - Automobiles : Volvo
DVD ~ Network Group
Price: $13.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very current, July 4, 2013
The information and history was interesting and in-depth, but more or less ends with the 850 series in the mid-90s. I didn't realize it was quite so dated (probably should have read the description more carefully! :-)

Sunshade for VOLVO S60 T5/T6 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 Heatshield Windshield Custom-fit Sunshade #1287
Offered by PROTRIM INC
Price: $39.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Simply doesn't fit, July 4, 2013
The quality of construction was very good, but the shade didn't fit around the CitySafe mirror that is standard on 2012 Volvos - so it sagged horribly in the middle. Worse, it cost almost as much as the item to return it - even though it was returned in the same packing tube!

Cried For No One (The Jace Forman Series Book 1)
Cried For No One (The Jace Forman Series Book 1)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Non-stop action and surprising twists, April 28, 2013
I wasn't expecting an author's first attempt to be so well "put together". The central story line - and the side stories - were engaging and interwoven enough that I read the entire book in 24 hours. The ending was a complete surprise! Obviously set for a sequel - I look forward to reading it!!

Page: 1 | 2