Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Book Passion for Life > Reviews

Browse

Book Passion for...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 318

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Book Passion for Life RSS Feed (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Way We Fall (Fallen World Book 1)
The Way We Fall (Fallen World Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 Stars!, July 16, 2016
Over the last few years I've keep seeing The Way We Fall pop up and it's always been in the back of my mind to finally read but I guess that's the case with a lot of books isn't it? So I'm honestly not sure why I never picked up this before but I'm really glad I can finally check this one off my TBR list.

The Way We Fall follows Kaelyn, a sixteen year old girl whose life has been turned upside down since a strange virus hits her small hometown island and starts infecting everyone around her. Since she lives on an island, the government puts it under quarantine so no-one can leave nor come back until they can find a cure. But as Kaelyn try to deal with everything going on around her - mainly losing more people to the virus and trying to not catch it herself, the one thing she regrets was not being able to say goodbye to her best friend after he left the island - before the breakout- to go back to school. In order to try and stay close to him, Kaelyn starts to write him letter and this is how we find out everything going on around her and if there really is a cure out there?

I really liked The Way We Fall. It's been a while since I've read anything post-apocalyptic but this definitely ticked all the right boxes. For me, the way Kaelyn was telling her story though the letters, almost like a diary format was very unique and it definitely added to the emotional aspect of the story. By Kaelyn expressing herself through these letters it meant she was very honest and open about her feelings. However the only downside to the letters is that you only get the information that Kaelyn knows about the virus as the story is only told from her point of view. But this didn't stop me enjoying the story any less.

The romance was a welcomed addition to the story and it's one I really liked. It showed signs of hope that no matter what the circumstance that love can triumph and brighten up the darkest stories. And I also think Kaelyn needed to have something good in her life when everything else was so bad.

The ending came a little sooner than I like and it didn't really answer a lot of the questions I had. But knowing that the sequel is ready and waiting whenever I can get to it definitely helped because I'm definitely looking forward to seeing where Kaelyn's story goes next.

Walk on Earth a Stranger (Gold Seer Trilogy)
Walk on Earth a Stranger (Gold Seer Trilogy)
by Rae Carson
Price: $10.58
77 used & new from $6.29

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, September 23, 2015
Disappointing!

I’m clearly the minority when it comes to Walk on Earth a Stranger which is disappointing because I know how much love everyone has for the author Rae Carson. It makes me wonder if I should have started with her other series first – The Girl of Fire and Thorns rather than this one.

I have to say I really did love the concept of this story – a teenage girl who has the ability to sense presence of gold – it’s a unique idea and immediately you can’t help yourself become curious about the idea. In fact I still really love the concept behind this story, unfortunately it was the way it executed that failed to impress me. While I do enjoy some historical YA fiction for me I just found this pretty boring. I can’t say I was overly interested in the whole Gold Rush era, I felt the story was bogged down by a lot of the information. My mind kept wondering when I felt as though I should be giving it my full attention. The slow pacing of the story didn’t help matters either. The first 50 pages for me was definitely the best part of the story.

I bet your wondering why kept reading if I clearly didn’t enjoy this story? It was more about the main character’s journey that kept me reading and also I honestly wanted to give this author a chance. But Lee was my main reason for reading. I really liked her. I felt so bad for her with everything that she was going through and everything that she had to suffer with her journey of losing her parents to going on the run and trying to find her friend. She was the only character that I managed to have some form of connection with. There were a lot of secondary characters that I didn’t care for or like. I didn’t have any form of connection with. And even the love interest/romance wasn’t much to root for. And I need to be invested with the love interest to form a connection.

For me the most disappointing part of this story was the fact that Lee on really uses her ability at the start of the story. While she’s on her journey she doesn’t use it. Maybe slightly at the end of the book but that’s it. Because of this is doesn’t really let us explore her ability. I understand that Lee doesn’t understand it herself, but I thought this would have been a story that allowed her to explore that. So I don’t quite understand why that never happened. It’s a possibility that in the sequel we will discover more about it but, for me if a book fails to impress me I’m more than likely won’t continue with the series.

The Affiliate (Ascension) (Volume 1)
The Affiliate (Ascension) (Volume 1)
by K.A. Linde
Price: $12.99
23 used & new from $6.40

4.0 out of 5 stars An adventurous tale by a stunning writer!, September 15, 2015
I love how many YA fantasy stories are popping up lately and The Affiliate is an even more special book for me because it’s written by K.A. Linde – one of my favourite bookish friends. With the author being such a huge fantasy fan I was excited to see her take her hand to it and I can’t say I was disappointed! I think K.A. Linde did a fantastic job with The Affiliate and I hope to see many more fantasy stories from her.

The Affiliate is a unique read. I’ve read many fantasy stories and the ones that I have loved, have each been for their own reasons. The reason for me loving The Affiliate is because it’s so unique. I’ve simply not read anything like it. Cyrene’s story is brave tale, one about a girl heading into an uncertain life that is full of mystery, danger and politics and magic. Magic plays a big part of this story and it’ll certainly wrap you up in the mystery around it. It’s rich in detail and woven into the story perfectly and the mystery surrounding the letter that Cyrene receives will leave you dying to know more.
Like all great stories there has to be a great love and The Affiliate definitely delivers in that way. Cyrene’s love interest is one so forbidden it makes the story even more dangerous but also a suspenseful one too – yep, she falls in love with the King. King Edric! And even though he has his faults, I couldn’t help but fall in love with him. Theirs is a love story you can’t help root for – my favourite kind and I just can’t wait to see what happens next.

So if you haven’t already added The Affiliate to your TBR list. Do it now. You don’t want to miss out on this adventurous tale by a stunning writer!

Lost (The Caelian Cycle Book 1)
Lost (The Caelian Cycle Book 1)
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great storyline!, August 27, 2015
Lost is the first book in The Caelian Cycle series and straight off the bat we have the mystery of who is Sadie?
We are brought into a world where a meteorite had crashed to earth and released particles that changed the DNA of those exposed. It’s now a century later and there is a clear divide between the ‘Norms’ – normal humans – and the Caelians – altered humans – because the Caelians have ‘Talents’ that have passed on through the generations of those exposed to the meteorite. You may think that Caelians would rule the world but you would be wrong and most are sent away from their families and adopted by schools that are funded by some of the more affluent Caelians and at 18 they can chose to work for those families. That doesn’t look like it’s going to happen for Sadie because although she is clearly Caelian, she has no apparent Talent which is just her luck considering she’s an orphan who has never know her parents and her boyfriend was recently murdered.
After being dragged out to a party one night, she meets a mysterious young man – Kian – who she is strangely drawn to and it seems he knows more about Sadie than even Sadie herself because he knows just who her father is. Things start to get even more strange for Sadie when her Talent finally appears because not only is it rare, it makes her a target and when the hunters start to come out of the woodwork…. She has no choice but to run with the only person who knows anything about her – Kian.
I really enjoyed this introduction into the world of Caelians, I thought the premise about the meteorite crashing and altering the DNA of those around, giving them Talents was really interesting and believable. I was glad that it was set in modern times with a chance to see how it affected the world. I liked Sadie’s character, I thought it was easy to connect with her because she was an orphan and with her having no Talent, that made her an outcast amongst outcasts. During the prologue we read of Sadies birth which gives her an air of mystery straight away because I immediately wanted to know who her parents were, why she couldn’t be with either of them, was she powerful? And why was it kept secret? She was put straight into St. Vincents and has been there ever since. She was quite solemn to begin with but got more confidence as the story progressed and became more of a fighter due to her circumstance. I really liked the connection with Kian, that added some hotness to the story and a little sexual tension that I always appreciate. I thought there was going to be a love triangle but it never amounted to anything so I’m happy to see what happens next for them both.
The storyline was great, I think we all know when someone doesn’t have powers that they should…. They will end up being someone special and that’s how it looks for Sadie. For the most part we are getting to know the characters and the world they live in, about the Talents and how they’re used plus we have the parentage mystery to contend with but when Sadie comes into her powers – everything changes and a huge amount of danger and action is added to the plot. Sadie will be forced to defend herself in fight scenes, run from the danger that follows her, deal with her dangerous burgeoning powers, accept that she may not want to know who she is related to, that her friends will always be in danger because of her and deal with even more loss than any girl should. This was a great book with great potential and I do look forward to more – hopefully finding out a bit more of her parentage!

The Phoenix Shadow (Arcadian Wars) (Volume 2)
The Phoenix Shadow (Arcadian Wars) (Volume 2)
by M. H. Soars
Price: $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars 3.5 Stars!, August 17, 2015
The Phoenix Shadow is the second installment of the Arcadian Wars series and is packed full of answers…
In the last book we find that Alexia and Ethan are the ‘chosen ones’ but they aren’t really taking it very well; Alexia has ran away and her protectors/cousins are dealing with the aftermath. Whilst the answers everyone is hoping to find are more forthcoming, it only leads to more conflict within the group as relationships begin to break down and new comers put a spanner in the works. The Nox Elite are not only focussed on protecting the ‘chosen ones’ but also on finding the dealer and manufacturer of a deadly drug that is affecting the youth in town and also dealing with the possessed who are intent on harming not only other…but themselves.
So, I enjoyed this book and it was very easy to get back into. Although we have a prophecy with a pair of chosen – Alexia & Ethan – I was glad that this didn’t revolve solely around them because I was very into the other characters last time around and they share just as much of the story. Alexia and Ethan are struggling to come to terms with their status in the Arcadians prophecy, they haven’t taken the deception very well and then there is the whole siblings/non siblings strife that the deception brought to the table. Ethan wouldn’t even be helping if it wasn’t for Alexia and her views so they get on with it. I liked these two together in book one and like them together now, apart from needing to bond to release some pent up power they pretty much take a back seat for most of the story although they do share some very pivotal scenes. I liked seeing them work together and be able to be open with each other which gave them an air of maturity especially when they can put aside their grievances with the others over their secrets and lies to do what is right for the greater good.
Sam and Matthew were another stand out couple for me in book one and I was glad to see them get more of a starring role, Sam stole the show for me here and I really like her character. She has a really tough time of it in this book as Gary lets her in on her origins, she and Matthew go through turbulent times and her pull to Julian seems to be getting stronger plus her friend is barely talking to her and her sister is acting very strange for one of the Nox Elite and when you’re so in tune you can feel the others emotions….. not good.
The storyline is a very good progression but very reactional to what you find out in this book so I can’t really say much about what happens. For the most part there is a lot of relationship drama between everyone, and I don’t just mean bf/gf stuff – there is some pretty big disclosures that could affect many people. There is a lot of emphasis on the Arcadian protectors being given their memories back of a time that could be too traumatic for them and lends the question as to whether they should be given them back because it’s already affecting one of our characters. The enemy has plans afoot again and they are using possession as a tool but also drugs so the gang have to investigate that and find out where it’s coming from because it has ties to their race. Elsewhere, we get a little romance from Alexia & Ethan as they attempt to follow the prophecy, by bonding and making their connection stronger… will it work?
There are some great scenes throughout both emotional & physical. More than one character will have their life in the balance which knocks the whole group, as the secrets are unraveled a lot of emotions are raw and they all will need to build bridges with each other. The battles they have seem to be getting more frequent and more intense so let’s hope they continue to protect themselves and their charges. There’s a little twist that comes to light that brings up more questions about the prophecy and will someone please just tell me what the deal with Sam’s necklace is?

Girl From Above: Escape (The 1000 Revolution Book 2)
Girl From Above: Escape (The 1000 Revolution Book 2)
Price: $2.74

4.0 out of 5 stars A great introduction!, August 16, 2015
Girl From Above: Betrayal is the first instalment of ‘The 1000 Revolution’ series and was very intriguing.
This is one of those books where a lot of it is revealed as the story is told so there isn’t a great deal I can say without it spoiling the plot so I’ll have to tread carefully. Set in a different galaxy and time, this is a sci fi story that brings mystery from the start as we meet #1001, we don’t know much about her other than she is a synth/clone type being that are usually used as assassins or jobs with covert missions. She seems to be having some trouble with her functions, sometimes she hears orders to kill, sometimes she hears malfunction commands and sometimes she has memories of a time that she has vague memories of. Her memories feature the betrayal of a smuggler –Captain Caleb Shepperd- and it’s no surprise that she finds her way to him.
Caleb just takes each day as it comes, after his release from prison he is scraping a living by smuggling illegal cargo on his ship. After one particular close shave, he finds that they have a stowaway aboard and this one will bring nothing but trouble – especially if her number is any indication because she shouldn’t exist. What he should do – is head straight back and hand her back over – but what he needs to do is sell her to the highest bidder ASAP…… but things never go to plan, do they? Caleb will be lucky to get out of this mission alive but then again, it would give him an end to his miserable existence.
So, I really rather enjoyed this book; I like a good sci fi adventure now and again so this scratched that itch. Most of the story is set aboard Caleb’s ship as they travel through space in an effort to unload their cargo. We end up with four characters at the start but the main characters are Caleb, his captain Fran and #1001; they all have secrets but the ones we are interested in the most are Caleb’s and #1001s and we are well aware of them from the start which adds to their appeal and gives them an air of mystery.
As they travel we learn about the galaxy, the political climate, which planets are tied to one place or govern themselves. We learn about the natives, what type of people frequent certain places and how one deals with public relations. Action comes by way of warships that chase them, where they must hide, outmanoeuvre and flee from them…. It made me think of the Millennium Falcon when attaching itself to the debris so that it could get away from the bad guy. It isn’t totally set in space though as we visit a couple of planets and their inhabitants, this gives us a glimpse into the unsavoury side of life and how the smugglers conduct themselves – loyalty is not a word they understand. Caleb finds himself in more than one bad situation where his life is on the line or the authority are on his tail which then leads to some fighting, planning and rescue; mostly from #1001 who can’t decide whether she wants to save him or kill him. #1001 gets flashes of a memory throughout and malfunction type messages but there can be no denying that she is tied to Caleb in some way and that is a major part of the story that ties everything together.
This is a very much getting to know you and your world book but it sets up a really interesting scenario by the end, one that this only just touches and I’m really intrigued and curious to see where it goes next. This was a great introduction to the series and really grabs you, so yes I will be looking out for the sequel.

This Is One Moment
This Is One Moment

4.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic story!, August 12, 2015
Being a huge fan of Mila Gray/Sarah Alderson I find myself always looking forward to a new release from her and waiting for This is One Moment was no different, especially when I found out it was centered around Didi.

Didi whom we first meet in Come Back to Me has always been a romantic at heart. So when she meets Hollywood heartthrob Zac Ridgemont, Didi believes she's possibly found the one she's supposed to spend her life with. It's not until Didi beings her new internship at a military hospital that she meets Noel Walker - a marine with a wounded body and heart. Didi find some connection to Noel but he's struggling to come to terms with his new life. But with Zac in the picture and Noel being her patient, can Didi choose between her love for each guy?

This Is One Moment is a great follow-up to Come Back to Me. Although it can be read as a standalone because it's about a different set of characters I would still always advice to start with Come Back to Me because you can get the back story on Didi more and see what happened before. I've always been a fan of Didi so I'm pleased she finally got her story told.

Didi is a great character. She's caring, honest and has a great soul. Being a romantic at heart she's always on the lookout for love and it's kind of typical it comes at the same time. For me there was simply no contest between Zac and Noel. The more I read about Hollywood heartthrob the more the characters become predictable and boring - this is how I felt about Zac. I didn't like him. I didn't want to like him because I wanted Didi to be with someone more down to earth and that person was Noel - even despite the problems he had. It's understandable that someone that has come back from war would be struggling with the events that happened and with any injuries that they had have. Noel's character was written perfectly. He's not perfect by any means and he has struggles and mood swings, but I felt his character was written well. He and Didi have a slow burning relationship that comes with time and patience and Didi was fantastic with Noel. I really liked the two together!

The story has a few twists that will keep you guessing but it's also a story about hope, love and loss that will easily capture your heart. Well done Mila Gray for another fantastic story!

Doomed to Torment (Inherited Damnation Book 6)
Doomed to Torment (Inherited Damnation Book 6)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfying read, July 7, 2015
Doomed to Torment is the sixth book in the Inherited Damnation series…..
It’s Isolde’s turn for mortality in this book and I’ve been waiting for this one because Isolde is the most purest of spirit of the eight children and I wanted to know how she would struggle with her dark side because she is so light. She is also very much like her mother in looks and power so it was going to take a special kind of man for her. I thought Angus was definitely that man, in the first few chapters we come to see him as a devoted family man but one who is lost after losing his wife years ago and really in need of some love and guidance from someone special – a job which Isolde is perfect for. They have a history together and are both attracted to each other but Angus is hurting and Isolde is afraid of her dark side rearing its head but she is drawn back to him when she hears that he is selling his ancestral home, putting his child in boarding school and just giving up, so determined to make him see the error of his ways, she comes back to set him straight.
Their reunion does little to quell the attraction between them but the stubbornness of both will be a stumbling block. Angus’s son is crying out for motherly love but Angus is hiding everything that reminds them both of their wife/mother and is therefore not helping the grieving process for either of them. Isolde can see that they both need healing and has really taken to the little boy also but when his father is being so adamant things get done his way….her help is worthless. Whilst packing the estate up, trying to figure out what’s going on and resisting each other – they stumble across the scroll and Isolde knows what that means but she is also left in a quandary because if she gives up her immortality, she gives up her power and that power is the only thing that can destroy their father…. So what is she to do?
As the feelings deepen between Isolde and Angus, they gain clarity in their thoughts but is it too late?
I really enjoyed this instalment of the series and had been looking forward to this book. I thought the coupling of Isolde and Angus was perfect and Angus was just the sort of broken man that you would expect Isolde to be drawn to. Given their shared history it was easy to get into the feel of the relationship and enjoy the push and pull between them, we were treat to plenty of hot moments that really raised the temperature of the story. I also liked how Angus’s son was integrated into the plot, it gave this story something different and also linked well into Isolde’s history. We know the main storyline is all about the main character overcoming the curse of the family and in doing so, delivering a blow to their demonic father which will eventually free their mother’s spirit so she can finally be at peace and all of the books follow that formula. This was slightly different because I didn’t think Isolde really had to battle her dark side in this, her big dilemma was whether she would give up the power she held that gave the children the advantage against their father plus Angus had to go through his own process to be able to let Isolde in. The fact that the child also played a part was a plus for me and I really liked what the scroll had planned for them to break the spell. Drandars presence was felt throughout the book but not in the normal way and it was definitely a game changer for the end confrontation. This was another satisfying read though and considering the two siblings that are left are both loving their dark side….. I wonder how they will find their redemption.

The Glass Arrow
The Glass Arrow
by Kristen Simmons
Price: $11.38
70 used & new from $1.95

3.0 out of 5 stars 3.5 stars!, July 7, 2015
This review is from: The Glass Arrow (Hardcover)
The Glass Arrow follows fifteen-year-old Aya who has been hunted all her life because she’s a female. In her world, females are bought and sold at market for their breeding rights. Their lives are not their own, they are controlled by men and destined to produce male heirs to wealthy family that bought them and once they’ve done their jobs, they are resold and their journey starts all over again. Aya has been hiding in the woods for years until one day, she’s captured and taken to a camp that prepare females for their duties but Aya will never give up on escaping and soon her life depends on it.

Another book by Kristen Simmons? Well that sold me straight away. I love her Article 5 series so I had really high hopes for this and while The Glass Arrow did have faults, it was a pleasant read.

I really struggled to get into the story when I first started reading but I’m glad I pushed through because once I got through the first 100 pages or so, the story picks up a lot and I soon found myself rooting for Aya. I loved that Aya was such a strong character. She’s young for her age but she’s so knowledgeable and very determined. It’s easy to forget that she’s only fifteen years old. And she has gone through so much in her life. She’s suffered loss, hurt, pain in ways you can’t imagine and I really sympathised with her.

It’s not Aya is in seclusion that a boy from across the lake starts interacting with her. He can’t talk so Aya finds herself opening up to him in many ways she’s never done so before with anyone else. I loved this part of the story. I really liked watching Aya opening up to the boy who she names Kiran. It’s here you truly get to know what type of person she is and also, even though Kiran doesn’t say anything you start to discover there’s more to him than meets the eye. He has his own secrets but he’s a kind and loving person. And the romance between them is very swoon-worthy.

The plot of the story really picks up towards the end and it becomes a nail-biting read. And what makes this story so enjoyable is that it’s a stand-alone and you all know we don’t get many of them. While Aya’s story is over, the world Aya lives in is still the same so if Kristen Simmons wanted to write more, I guess she could but I’d hope not in Aya’s point of view. Maybe a different character?

In all, The Glass Arrow was an enjoyable read and I can’t wait to see what Kristen Simmon’s does next!

Belonging (Regent Vampire Lords) (Volume 2)
Belonging (Regent Vampire Lords) (Volume 2)
by K.L. Kreig
Price: $14.90
11 used & new from $10.90

5.0 out of 5 stars For fans of BDB by JR Ward, July 7, 2015
Belonging is book two in the ‘Regent Vampire Lords’ series and just as awesome as the first.
This time around Damien, Regent Vampire Lord of the East is about to get sucker punched with desire, lust & love when he meets his Moira/soul mate Analise Anders.
Analise is a feisty young woman who didn’t get the best start in life. Having been pushed around the foster care system for most of her life, she has come to realise that the only person you can count on is yourself and anyone else will eventually leave and hurt you. That is except for her friend Beth, the only person who Analise will let in, a girl who is very much like a sister and means the world to her…… also a girl that has been missing for a while. When Analise’s only lead sends her into the secret world of Vampires, she knows she may not get out alive but will do whatever it takes to find Beth because if her dreams are any indicator….. she needs to be found…. And fast!
Analise is told to look for Devon Fallinsworth, Vampire Regent of the area and owner of Dragonfly where Analise has just become employed…. But Analise doesn’t find Dev….instead she finds Damian and sparks will definitely fly. Damian can’t believe he’s found his Moira and goes all caveman in an effort to protect her because it soon becomes apparent that Damian isn’t the only one after Analise and when her history is revealed – she is everything that hates with a passion, reminding him of everything that he had loved and lost before.
Anailise knows she needs to work on herself and her barriers but so does Damian – surely they can both heal each other? With everything going against them you wouldn’t think so but she needs his help, she needs to find Beth and after that who knows? She will not put herself and her heart out there only to be broken because she would not survive Damian.
So… this book was fab! It was just as awesome as book one and a great continuation. Analise was a great character and you can really empathise with her life and situation. When you live like her it would stand to reason that you would cling to any friend you had so when that friend goes missing, you would stop at nothing to see them found. Considering how miserable her life was, she didn’t wallow in self pity or dwell on how bad her life was – she got on with it and did what she had to do which showed her strength of character. I thought she was a perfect match to Damien because he was a bit of a control freak and she had a take no sh*t attitude and although they will probably clash forever, they challenge each other to make themselves better. I love when the Vampires meet their Moira, the pull is fun to read and how they totally act out of character and allow things to happen that they wouldn’t otherwise. Analise letting go for him was a major thing but so rewarding when we see just exactly what he can do for her and make her feel, they really steamed up those pages with their sexytimes and I will always route for soulmates.
The storyline was just as good as book one, continuing a couple of months after and we get multiple povs again for that well rounded story and knowing what is happening everywhere. We know who the enemy is this time around and we know what he’s looking for after being clued in when he kidnapped Kate – so it becomes a matter of who will track the next lady down and we don’t have to wait long to find out. There are multiple attempts at getting to Analise, people asking about her, trying to find information and such but the emphasis is definitely on the relationship and their inner battles. I loved Analise’s heritage and thought that it was a nice little twist considering who her mate was and thought it tied together really well. I loved that she was given the opportunity to become a part of something, to be loved and cherished and made to feel like she was wanted and although she didn’t ‘need’ that to live, it enriched her life and helped her heal. Elsewhere in the book we get a little more from the secondary characters too, Mike and Giselle have something going on between them and you can cut the tension with a knife – could a human man possibly be fated to a female vampire? Plus we get a little more from the bad guy camp and see what happens when one of the victims comes to mean something to one of the captors and I really want to see where that goes. There was action by the way of attempts to get to Analise and then of course at the end for the finale when Damien and co. need to find and infiltrate the enemy camp to stop what they’re doing and rescue any victims – which was awesome! Everything was here for a great paranormal romance and I wasn’t disappointed by a single thing…… even the way it left you hanging for book three.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20