Profile for MGHA > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MGHA RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Ray-Ban RB 3212-004 Gunmetal Sunglasses With Crystal Green Lenses-61mm
Ray-Ban RB 3212-004 Gunmetal Sunglasses With Crystal Green Lenses-61mm

4.0 out of 5 stars Make sure the size is right., November 6, 2013
the look awesome in the box everyone who saw me wear them said the look awesome but I feel like the are too big for me just a personal feeling nothing more.

LG E960 Google Nexus 4 Unlocked GSM Phone 16GB Black
LG E960 Google Nexus 4 Unlocked GSM Phone 16GB Black
Offered by Good Guys Electronics
Price: $279.99
46 used & new from $195.51

3.0 out of 5 stars The only special thing about it is the shinny back., November 6, 2013
Its not what I expected. screen is okay not that great my little brother has a lumia 900 and I think his screen was better and his phone is cheaper and the home and return button take part of the screen so it doesnt feel as big as it is advertised . DONT BUY THE 8GB!! that was a mistake I didnt notice it until the phone was in my hands and the are not enough.The battery is bad 2 days tops with minimal use. 2 hours if you use 3g or play an online game or any game for that matter.it doesnt come with headphones I didnt like that. I love the exterior and my favorite part of the phone is the sparkling shinny back.ITS AWESOME!!!! I dont think I will be buying a nexus phone after this one.

Logitech USB To 3.5mm Jack Audio Adapter
Logitech USB To 3.5mm Jack Audio Adapter
Offered by LWOutlet
Price: $22.99
7 used & new from $19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, November 6, 2013
it's durable,has a strong wire, easy to use you just plug and it works, great sound.I love it and recommend it.

SQ1 [Mercury] Slim Fit Flexible TPU Case for LG Google Nexus 4 (Black)
SQ1 [Mercury] Slim Fit Flexible TPU Case for LG Google Nexus 4 (Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars It sparkles and I am not edward colin nor am I a girl., November 6, 2013
IT HAS GLITTER ON IT. I know they were trying to make it look like the phone's back but ya it did'nt work. The nexus has the pixel sparkling thing that not just makes it pretty but makes cool as well but this cover has glitter nothing more nothing less. As a man I find it too girly. I am gonna give the cover a try and put it on for a while but what I know is that if any of my friends notice it they are definitely gonna make fun of me. if you're a girl go for it. It would be great for you but if your a typical man find yourself something that doesnt sparkle.

RINGKE FUSION for Google Nexus 4 Best Selling Shock Absorption Bumper + Anti Scratch Clear Back Premium Hybrid Case [Eco/DIY Pkg.][BLACK]
Offered by Rearth
Price: $24.99
3 used & new from $11.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Protection yes but thats not the reason I chose it. It doesnt show the sparkling back at all., November 6, 2013
This is probably the most expensive cover I ever bought but I didnt mind then because the phone was new and I wanted to protect it and at the same time show the nexus 4's best feature in my opinion and that is the phone's back. this cover did the protecting part but in no way does it bring out even a fracture of the phone's beauty. buy a cheaper basic cover that does the protecting. I think it would even look better on the phone than this one.

MEElectronics Sport-Fi M6 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones with Memory Wire (Black)
Price: $17.99
48 used & new from $16.13

4.0 out of 5 stars I like them., November 6, 2013
the headphones fit perfectly the sound is amazing and they are stable they dont fall off or anything!! they are nice but I dont know where to put the wire the keeps jumping around but that never stopped me with my old ones and it wont stop me with these

Skinomi® TechSkin - Google Nexus 4 Screen Protector Premium HD Clear Film with Lifetime Replacement Warranty / Ultra High Definition Invisible and Anti-Bubble Crystal Shield - Retail Packaging
Offered by Skinomi
Price: $11.95
3 used & new from $5.95

1.0 out of 5 stars It was a waste of my money!!!, November 6, 2013
it was expensive for a screen protector and its only one. I read the instructions and and even went through the trouble to watch the video but even with that believe it or not I didnt become an expert on applying the screen not for anything I actually ran out of that weird solution they give you with the screen and the warranty is supposedly only if the screen protector wears and gets scratched or gets ruined and even if it wasnt I cant even get it considering I am not in the US. I actually felt really ripped off after I got couldnt apply it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 12, 2013 11:32 PM PST

Poetic Slimbook Leather Case for Google Nexus 4
Poetic Slimbook Leather Case for Google Nexus 4
Offered by Smart Shop Online
Price: $10.95
5 used & new from $5.95

2.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't really protect the phone very well, August 18, 2013
I realize now that I was really naive to think that the larger the area covered meant the larger are protected the phone fell for the first time and it was in this cover and the fall left a scratch which really pissed me off the cover looks sturdy and is made from good material but it makes the phone twice as big and doesn't protect it well so in my opinion it's not worth it just buy a normal plastic cover and it should be better.

Asura's Wrath - Playstation 3
Asura's Wrath - Playstation 3
Offered by Shark Distributors
Price: $20.36
46 used & new from $8.74

2.0 out of 5 stars It's not a real game, November 12, 2012
This game is not much of game. It is more like a story and not that good of a story.the gameplay is simple has no difficulties at all and the game itself is really short.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 30, 2013 9:03 AM PDT

AU OPTRONICS B156XW02 V.2 & V.6 with  BOTTOM  LEFT CONNECTOR LAPTOP LCD SCREEN 15.6" WXGA HD LED backlight (or compatible SUBSTITUTE LCD SCREEN)
AU OPTRONICS B156XW02 V.2 & V.6 with BOTTOM LEFT CONNECTOR LAPTOP LCD SCREEN 15.6" WXGA HD LED backlight (or compatible SUBSTITUTE LCD SCREEN)
Offered by MLC Distribution, Inc.
Price: $49.58
26 used & new from $38.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great and easy to install, November 12, 2012
It looks amazing and it took me about 7 min to install even though I didn't figure everything out from the start. The trick is to take ur time and work carefully.

Page: 1 | 2