Profile for Threegreys > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Threegreys "Cat" RSS Feed (In boring , rural Nebraska)

The Art of Sensual Dance for Every Body [VHS]
The Art of Sensual Dance for Every Body [VHS]
VHS
Offered by GSB co
Price: $18.33
5 used & new from $3.70

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm...., December 8, 2006
This video was okay...I mean, the basic premise is that of a few other videos out there...it's okay to be sexy. That in itself is great.

This video is too similar in alot of ways to The Art of Exotic Dancing for Everyday Women, which is one of my favorites and I've had for years! It just isn't as good.

Yes, I was disappointed. I suppose I learned a little bit more than I already knew but it wasn't worth the $20+ .

Striptease for Real Women (exotic dancing)
Striptease for Real Women (exotic dancing)
DVD ~ Susan Bremer
Price: $14.92
16 used & new from $4.11

1.0 out of 5 stars ho hum..., December 8, 2006
I was very disappointed. It was not what I expected, nor what I had hoped for.

I felt it was not very positive and that I was being "talked down to".

I'm sorry I bought it.

Wild Workouts: Get Fit and Sexy with Stripetease and Pole-Dancing
Wild Workouts: Get Fit and Sexy with Stripetease and Pole-Dancing
by Leah Stauffer
32 used & new from $0.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the videos, the class and the books!, December 8, 2006
The entire array of The Art of Exotic Dancing for Everyday Women products are amazing, fun, instructional and basically life changing. I have never felt better, more empowered, more sexy, more sensual or more confident in my whole life.

What started with a class has grown to a life style...

I am eternally grateful...and my husband thinks the gals in the book are HOT!

Art Of Exotic Dancing For Everyday Women
Art Of Exotic Dancing For Everyday Women
by Leah Stauffer
57 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVED this book!, March 22, 2004
I loved this book. Although I would prefer to have an instructor teach me, I live in a remote area and I don't think these classes will ever make it out my way! =(
I already have the video (same name/class/etc...) and it's really great. The book reinforced what I learned in the video and had all sorts of motivational information and tips. I just thought it was top drawer!
The colors are beautiful, the pictures are too...it was just a real "girl" book!
Buy it, you won't be disappointed!!

The Art of Exotic Dancing for Everyday Women [VHS]
The Art of Exotic Dancing for Everyday Women [VHS]
VHS
Offered by geniusfeed
Price: $19.95
15 used & new from $0.76

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, March 22, 2004
I was really uncertain about buying this video , when I read some of the reviews. I couldn't imagine how it could get one or two stars and then have other people wishing they could give it more than five. So, I decided to give it a try.
I loved it. Plain and simple. If you read the description, you know it's not an aerobic workout. I wasn't looking for one. I was looking for something for me. This was it. It went slowly enough for me to master the basic moves. I felt as though I knew the women in the video and they were brave enough to share their stories. They weren't some paid actresses or something spouting off lines. These women were like me, that was so reassuring.
If you are (...)confident and have a great body, no this isn't for you.
If you are like me, a woman who feels a bit insecure about my body after kids,less than sexy (...) and wanting to heat up the bedroom scene after 13 years of marriage, this video is definitely for you!! You don't have to be thin, fit and beautiful...actually, it taught me that I am beautiful, just the way I am.
Thank you, for an amazing awakening in my life! And my husband thanks you too!!!