Profile for Amanda Curcio > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amanda Curcio RSS Feed (Mount Sinai, NY)

The Sims 3 [Download]
The Sims 3 [Download]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game! Need patience for download..., December 7, 2010
The game is great. Runs smoothly. Reminds me of when The Sims first came out and I was addicted! Definitely recommend.

However, I didn't like the Amazon downloader. The idea is great. The average download time was 2 and a half hours, but mine took about 4 hours, and I don't think it was my new HP laptop's fault. But, the game did eventually download. You just need to go through various stages of downloading and each take an eternity. You think that once you get past the first download stage that you're done, so you get disappointed when there's about three more that take just as much time. Just don't get too excited to play when you order it, keep your patience!
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 23, 2013 4:58 PM PST

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Expected, But Still Nice, July 23, 2009
I bought this dress thinking that the top of the dress was lace, but it's actually just a design. I bought a large since I have a large chest, and the chest fit, but the rest of the dress was kind of big and didn't fit right. It was a nice dress, just not what I expected. I sold it to my older sister, so it wasn't a total loss. I thought it was a nicer dress than it actually is, but for 20 bucks I guess I shouldn't have expected much.