Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for VW > Reviews

Browse

VW's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

VW RSS Feed

AllConnect for Fire TV
AllConnect for Fire TV
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, February 4, 2016
This review is from: AllConnect for Fire TV (App)
Limited

BLU Studio 5.0 C HD Smartphone - Unlocked - Blue
BLU Studio 5.0 C HD Smartphone - Unlocked - Blue
Price: $91.82
3 used & new from $87.22

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice phone initially, May 28, 2015
Nice phone initially, but it makes a clicking sound when an app like whatsapp receives a message, and it gets hot when apps are running, so much so that it shuts down after about 15 minutes when using WAZE due to overheating. Battery life is short, less than half day from just using WAZE a bit and Whatsapp. For some reason contacts are showing up repeated when I search, as much as 19 times the same contact shows up.

Lowepro Rezo 30 -Black
Lowepro Rezo 30 -Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Lowepro Rezo 30 (Black), December 29, 2010
This review is from: Lowepro Rezo 30 -Black (Camera)
Nice shape and size, fits snug, seems strong and secure with belt loop and neck attachment. Even has a front pocket for storing extra battery. Could have come with a bit more padding inside. The inner tags would likely touch the screen depending on how one stores the camera, so one may wish pull out the inner tags. All in all a good product.

Panasonic DMW-BCG10 ID Secured Battery for Select Panasonic Cameras - Retail Packaging
Offered by Adorama Camera
Price: $49.95
16 used & new from $14.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic DMW-BCG10 ID Secured Battery for Select Panasonic Cameras, December 29, 2010
It seems to be identical to the battery that came with my Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7, and it worked straight out of the box.

Casio Men's GW2310-1 G-Shock Solar Atomic Sport Watch
Casio Men's GW2310-1 G-Shock Solar Atomic Sport Watch
Price: $84.12
75 used & new from $75.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Watch, November 14, 2010
I have this watch just about a month now. It's nice looking, and sturdy. I live in the Caribbean so I can't access the the automatic updates. I'll try to figure out how that is supposed to work when next I'm in the states. Looking foward to seeing if the battery will last at least 5 years. When I got it out of the box it was on 'mid' charge which is normal for being in a dark box during shipping. I put it out in the sun 2 consecutive Saturdays for about 2 hours and now it's at 'high' charge. I haven't gotten it fully charged as yet. Seems it needs close to a half day for that, but that's not a complaint. I previously had a GW-300 model and the battery needed changing after 3 yrs, and it was the same 'tough solar' technology, so I'm hoping this GW2310 is an improvement. The one thing I miss compared to the GW 300 is that the GW300 showed the home time in a small corner of the screen when you switched to another time zone, so you could see what time it was back home, regardless of where you were.

Can anyone tell me what UTC stands for when going through the diffeent time zones on the watch?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2010 11:14 PM PST

New Balance Men's MX608V2 Training Shoe
New Balance Men's MX608V2 Training Shoe

2.0 out of 5 stars New Balance Men's MX608 now MX608V2, October 21, 2010
Simply put this MX608V2 is not an improvement, it's a drop -off in quality. I want the original MX608 back. I still have the last one I bought way back in 2005. It looks beat up after 5 years of course, but it is still holding together and apart from the worn sole it is still comfortable. To refer to the MX608V2 as the 'MX608' is misleading. This V2 is no where near as strong and sturdy as the original MX608. It's not even leather even though it's said to be. I guess the standards in New Zealand and UK are genuine compared to what is being referred to as leather here.
I'm most diappointed in New Balance here, they messed up what was once a quality product. I loved the original MX608 and believed in the New Balance Brand for quality and comfort as I need Wide fitting shoes. Now I have my doubts about New Balance quality. I'm now consdering other brands for wide-fitting athletic shoes. Five years ago this would not have been the case.