Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for loretta s. > Reviews

Browse

loretta s.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

loretta s. RSS Feed

The Bird and the Sword
The Bird and the Sword
Price: $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely great, must-read!!!!, May 28, 2016
What an awesome read!!! So unexpected from Amy Harmon. She's my favorite author!! I gobbled it down in 2 sittings!! Loved every minute!

Infinity + One
Infinity + One
Price: $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 5, 2015
This review is from: Infinity + One (Kindle Edition)
Loved it! Read it front to back. Love all Amy Harmon's work!

On the Island
On the Island

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS BOOK!!, April 5, 2012
This review is from: On the Island (Kindle Edition)
I thought this was a great book! It's unlike anything I have ever read before and I was so disappointed when it was over!! I couldn't put it down and finished it in 2 sittings! This author definitely needs to write more books because she is very talented. I liked how she wrote it from both of their perspectives...I was able to relate to both of the characters. Great book! I highly recommend it!!

Eden
Eden

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT IMPRESSED!!, April 5, 2012
This review is from: Eden (Kindle Edition)
I didn't care for this book at all. I thought the plot had great potential but "Eve", the main character, got on my nerves very quickly. In order for me to enjoy a book, I need to be able to relate with and essentially "become" the main character and that was impossible with this book. Throughout the entire book, she making out with this guy and then kissing the other guy and then keeps saying to herself..."I don't know who I want"...WAAAH! Annoying!!! Anyway, the book started out decent but then became a major drag to get through and I wish I hadn't bothered.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2012 7:37 PM PDT

Nothing Stays In Vegas (The Escape Collection)
Nothing Stays In Vegas (The Escape Collection)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book!, April 5, 2012
I thought this was such a fun read! I really enjoyed the plot and the writing style. I recommend it to anyone who wants an enjoyable, light read.

The Burn
The Burn
Price: $0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Very unimpressed!, April 5, 2012
This review is from: The Burn (Kindle Edition)
I thought this book was very unrealistic and couldn't get into it...mostly because of my major dislike for the main character. Not to spoil it for anyone else, but I don't think there is any possible way the main character would want to leave her "colony" bad enough to willingly have her tongue removed (disgusting!) and go somewhere she has never been before. I personally thought this book was a disappointing waste of time and money.

Eve
Eve
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Description better than actual book, April 5, 2012
This review is from: Eve (Kindle Edition)
I wasn't very impressed with this book. Thought the description sounded great and I really liked the first couple chapters that I was able to read with the free sample: however, the rest of the book went downhill for me. I wasn't able to get into it and I have no interest in reading the second one this author has coming out.