Profile for thalasone > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

thalasone RSS Feed (vermont)

Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack, Green
Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack, Green
Price: $14.98
30 used & new from $13.99

3.0 out of 5 stars not my favorite tool, May 4, 2012
I got this because I saw it at a friends house and it looked great. It looks great at my house too, but it's not the super tool I thought it would be. It's adequate now, for my infant gear, but if we used full time bottles, or had a toddler with sippy cups, I don't think it would be very useful.

Follow Jade! Learn Chinese: Let's Go To Market in China
Follow Jade! Learn Chinese: Let's Go To Market in China
DVD ~ Jade Qian & children
Price: $22.95
10 used & new from $8.68

5.0 out of 5 stars great early vocab builder!, January 19, 2007
We love this DVD! Jade laoshi is a big hit at our house and "Let's Go To Market" is my child's favorite. It covers lots of the important toddler words, like parts of the face/body, animal names, fruit names, and a couple of songs. "Visit a Kindergarten" is also good and covers counting, colors, weather, and songs. Neither of these DVDs are Disney quality production, but the material and the teacher are both very good for the younger kids. Way more age appropriate than something like Muzzy. I would recommend this for many different types of Chinese learners including Bi-national families trying to learn each others languages. Jade's teaching style is good for teaching some English to Chinese speaking children.

The Jungle Book
The Jungle Book
Price: $5.89
49 used & new from $1.50

4.0 out of 5 stars this favorite lives on, August 30, 2006
This review is from: The Jungle Book (Audio CD)
This was my favorite movie and now it is my son's. This CD is the musical sound track so it has background music. Sometimes my son wants to listen to it (he know's the scene sequence pretty well) and sometimes just the big hits. The CD has allowed me to redirect the Jungle Book demand/chant from movie to music and we can avoid getting plugged into the TV all day. The interview at the end is pretty interesting too.