Profile for K. Hanson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Hanson RSS Feed (Fairfield, CT United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Alex and Ani Graphite Illusion Wrap Russian Silver, VW379RS
Alex and Ani Graphite Illusion Wrap Russian Silver, VW379RS

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful piece, April 26, 2014
was pleased to see that Dragon palace actually delivered this bracelet to me - I ordered it with much trepidation as the last time I ordered from them, they substituted a different bracelet without informing me. But this one came quickly (less than a week) and is beautiful - mixed tones of gray, sky blue and silver - wonderful with my other bracelets, and looks great with jeans too. I like the wrap bracelets best and this one is lovely.

Perky-Pet 67 12-Inch Metal Hook for Bird Feeders
Perky-Pet 67 12-Inch Metal Hook for Bird Feeders
Price: $7.17
7 used & new from $1.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Order this hook for your feeder, April 26, 2014
We ordered this hook - recommended by amazon for our squirrel resistant feeder. It is very strong and flexible. However we will need to repaint it with rustoleum as it is rusting where the feeder rests (we live near the ocean, so lots of salt air here) Still worth the low price as it is very sturdy and yet flexible. Just paint it before you use it and you will get years of use out of it. Even held up with a squirrel hanging from the feeder - the ultimate test!

Perky-Pet 102 Squirrel Resistant  Easy Feeder
Perky-Pet 102 Squirrel Resistant Easy Feeder
Price: $18.99
19 used & new from $16.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great feeder - birds love it, April 26, 2014
Birds flock to this feeder, and it can hold a lot of seed- purchase the hook recommended (sold separately)
note that it is only squirrel resistant if you can hang it more than 18 inches from any other ledge or support- otherwise the acrobatic squirrels are able to jump onto it and hanging upside down, suck out all the seed. We just scare the squirrels off and let the grackles take it from there. Very sturdy - we get lots of wind here - and that S hook keeps it flexible for all sizes of birds to enjoy.

Alex and Ani Haze Highwire Wrap Russian SIlver, VW180MRS
Alex and Ani Haze Highwire Wrap Russian SIlver, VW180MRS

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bracelet - very colorful with deep blues and purples and maroon but note that the beads are smaller than usual, March 24, 2014
Great bracelet- exactly the deep blues, purples and maroon colors I was hoping for! note that the beads on this particular bracelet are smaller than most other wrap bracelets in the Alex and Ani line - but overall this is a great colorful jewel toned bracelet. goes really well with the prism illusion wrap bracelet I already have, as well as other beaded bracelets with silver, blue, purple or deep maroon tones.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2014 8:32 PM PDT

Alex and Ani Graphite Spark Wrap Russian Silver, VW375RS
Alex and Ani Graphite Spark Wrap Russian Silver, VW375RS

1.0 out of 5 stars didnt receive this bracelet - store substituted another, March 24, 2014
dragon palace- without informing me - substituted another bracelet for the one I ordered. Very disappointed but was able to return it to a local store and exchange it for a different style. This bracelet no longer available.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars a very tight fit for a 15 inch computer in the laptop sleeve, February 5, 2014
While this bag fits almost all the criteria I was looking for in a computer laptop tote bag - including color, functionality (all those pockets) non black lining (so you can see what's inside) and length of strap - my 15 inch laptop barely fit inside the padded computer sleeve in the middle compartment. They added a gusset for width which makes sense but they inset it from the sides of the bag by almost half an inch on each side - so if your laptop is at exactly 15 inches as mine is and is not paper thin, it may be a tight fit into this bag. That was more than a bit of a disappointed as I bought this for a trip and there are not many other bags that have all that I need. Wish manufacturers would understand (perhaps ask a few of us business women who travel) what is needed ...Overall the bag is better than many that I looked at and kicked the tires on, but again, just another 1/4 inch on that padded compartment would have given this bag 5 stars. Will let you know how it does on the road and over time.

Bracelet Buddy
Bracelet Buddy
Offered by Sylvia's Treasure
Price: $7.80
11 used & new from $2.52

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful tool - great for travel, December 7, 2013
This review is from: Bracelet Buddy (Health and Beauty)
Useful tool - while it is plastic (and so feels a bit overpriced) the reality is that this clever idea helps me get my bracelets on with no help from anyone else. I take it with me on every business and personal trip. They should sell it as a two pack so that people feel they are getting more - as the picture makes it look like its metal and it's plastic though hard plastic and it works like a charm. Bought one for my mother too.

Brother PC Connectable Labeling System (PT2730)
Brother PC Connectable Labeling System (PT2730)
Price: $53.99
89 used & new from $53.99

4.0 out of 5 stars If you want to get organized; this is the tool to buy, December 7, 2013
Useful, efficient work tool that helps keep my life (business and personal) organized. All my shoes and all our odds and ends in the house are not labeled - we can find things again - this is a wonderful tool. Suggest you check prices both online and in local stores like Staples and Walmart for label refills. The spools last a long time but you will need refills. Btw the software that is associated with the machine is easy to use and the machine plugs in your USB port on your computer. So easy to use.

Six Mermaids in Art Cards (Dover Postcards)
Six Mermaids in Art Cards (Dover Postcards)
by Burne-Jones et al., Edward
10 used & new from $15.37

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing collection, December 7, 2013
disappointing collection - while it did not cost much $, I found this collection disappointing. Not a lot of color, not a lot of diversity.

KEEN Women's Presidio Casual Shoe,Black,8 M US
KEEN Women's Presidio Casual Shoe,Black,8 M US
Price: $79.96
6 used & new from $79.96

5.0 out of 5 stars New favorite 'sneaker', December 7, 2013
I wanted a very comfortable walking shoe that did not look like a white sneaker or fitness shoe - for urban walking adventures - or just around town. This shoe fits very well - true to size - and has a wide toe box (front of shoe) which makes it very comfortable for walking. Plus there is arch support inside the shoe as well. Yes pricey for a 'sneaker' but this shoe is dressier and so very comfortable. Well worth the price. This is my second shoe by this manufacturer and I can tell you they are dependable and last a long time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4