Profile for Alex > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Alex RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
SANOXY 25-Feet 3.5mm Stereo Male to Female Extension Cable
SANOXY 25-Feet 3.5mm Stereo Male to Female Extension Cable
Offered by Cmple
Price: $5.85
8 used & new from $0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, December 10, 2014
Not much to say here, but it fits my needs perfectly. I have 2 sets of speakers plugged into my computer and I got this cord so I can put one set 20ish feet behind me for a surround sound effect. The cord works flawlessly.

NP-BN1 Compatible Li-ion Battery
NP-BN1 Compatible Li-ion Battery
Offered by KastarUSA
Price: $5.32
20 used & new from $1.76

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh..., December 10, 2014
It does not fit in camera well. I returned mine.

External Battery Charger 10400mAh Power Bank with Best Mobile Charger Dual USB Action Delivery System for any iphone, Galaxy S3 S4 S5 S6, Samsung Tab/Note, ipad and More! Our Portable Ultra-Light Slim Fit Cell Phone Chargers Are Backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee from Mogix
Offered by Mogix
Price: $23.99
4 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great in Every Way, December 10, 2014
The mogix battery is a great product to own if you are the type who uses a variety of battery-operated gadgets throughout your day (camera, phone, tablet, etc.). I tried out the battery because my phone loves to lose charge faster than necessary, and I’m not always around an outlet. Honestly, I was expecting a product that gave about 60%-80% charge, but that was not the case. I was overjoyed that I have to try to drain this rechargeable battery pack. I took it on vacation with me for a week and I never had to charge the battery pack once. The battery did not lose too much charge. There are 4 bright blue LED indicators to indicate charge on the battery. When I returned from my trip, all 4 lights still illuminated when checking the charge. I gave my phone a boost here and there as well as charged a USB camera numerous times. This battery is slim, and at a glance looks like an external USB portable hard disk drive. In conclusion, I give this product a 10 out of 5 stars… ☺
Get one now!!! You will NOT regret it!!

Blank Lighter Case, Lighter Holder, Lighter Sleeve, Lighter Cover
Blank Lighter Case, Lighter Holder, Lighter Sleeve, Lighter Cover
Offered by Wood Lighter Cases, LLC
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, November 13, 2014
Love it!! Came a week before expected shipping date. Props to Wood Lighter Cases!

Product is great also. Simple, shiny, clean, and now holding a lighter is much cooler. Smells like real wood too! Easy to insert lighter and easy to remove lighter. What else can you ask for in a simple product that just adds some flavor? :)

GSI GHD-1027 Hi-Speed 7 Port USB 2.0 Hub
GSI GHD-1027 Hi-Speed 7 Port USB 2.0 Hub

2.0 out of 5 stars Usless, June 23, 2011
Looks great, but it is very useless. I'm a Mac user. I didn't find out that the latest it works to is Windows XP until it came to my house. It doesn't even work with XP

Also, the USB ports are cheap, but it lights up.

Flip Video Power Adapter
Flip Video Power Adapter
Offered by Beach Camera Same Day Shipping
Price: $4.99
21 used & new from $4.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, But Works, June 23, 2011
Bought this for my Flip. The Flip breaks. The charger shows up. I sell it to my friend who has a Flip. He happened to be at my house the night the charger arrived, and he had his crappy Mino 1st gen with him. We tested it. It does the job for sure, but the build quality is pathetic.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great For a Temporary Phone, June 23, 2011
First off, I only purchased this phone for a temporary phone. I plan on getting an HTC Android Phone or an iPhone. Anyways, I got the phone in December of 2008 when it came out. It was fine for just a little over a year. Then it broke down out of nowhere. Verizon replaces it. That one doesn't work. Verizon replaces that one; same story, and it happened one more time as well. I use my Razr Phone for 3 months and then I upgrade to the enV3. It's a great phone for texting, but that's it. It has an amazing messaging system. Other that that, it shows too many problems. So I bought this phone off Amazin. It's decent. It holds up, but lags like you wouldn't believe. Can't wait to upgrade again.

Angry Birds Plush 5-Inch Red Bird with Sound
Angry Birds Plush 5-Inch Red Bird with Sound
Offered by Toy N' Games
Price: $7.99
55 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Plush Toy, June 23, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I may be a bit old for stuffed animals, but there are some plush toys that I really like. This would be one of them. (For parents wondering, I don't do anything bad with them!) This guy looks awesome, and is another plush toy added to the collection. I would recommend getting it.

Transcend 16GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card (TS16GSDHC10E)
Transcend 16GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card (TS16GSDHC10E)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually Works, February 27, 2011
I use a Sony CyberShot DSC-TX9 and I discovered that Class 2 SDHC cards would delete all your content constantly the hard way. Then I came across this SD Card. I am very happy with it. However, for a class 10 SD card, I'd think it would save the video a little faster, but I am not bothered by that at all. Also, the storage on this thing is amazing. The price was also great.

Belkin F8Z126 Power Dock AV for iPod
Belkin F8Z126 Power Dock AV for iPod

5.0 out of 5 stars Does It's Job, February 27, 2011
The price was great! The iPod is more protected than the $50.00 Apple dock. Also, you can hook this up to a wall charger, which was included. Apple would not do that. BTW - Belkin is an awesome company!

Page: 1 | 2