Profile for Shane Hart > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shane Hart "Hartlife" RSS Feed (Columbus, OH)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Men's Sublimated Print Race Cut Short-Sleeve Biking Cycling Jersey (XX-Large, Blue)
Offered by MaksActivewear
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice jersey, November 7, 2014
I am 6'2" 250 lbs and the XXL is snug, but not too tight.

The fabric breathes well and keeps me dry and cool, even in mid July.

Reebok Men's Realflex Advance Cross-Training Shoe,Black/Gravel/White,13 M US
Reebok Men's Realflex Advance Cross-Training Shoe,Black/Gravel/White,13 M US
Offered by Fashion Footwear
Price: $44.50
3 used & new from $44.50

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY comfortable, November 7, 2014
Lightweight. Comfortable. Great support. Look good. Breath well.

That about sums it up. These are some of my favorite shoes to wear. Perfect for the gym. Also good to wear all day, especially if a lot of walking is involved.

Astek Premium 14 Panel Padded Cycling Biking Bibs High Top Shorts (Blue, XL)
Astek Premium 14 Panel Padded Cycling Biking Bibs High Top Shorts (Blue, XL)
Offered by Hillcrusher
Price: $38.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price and good enough, November 7, 2014
These are really good cycling bibs.

They fit well. I am 6'2" 250 lbs and the XL are just right. They stay in place throughout the ride and move with me on the bike like they should. The chamois is comfortable enough for 40+ mile rides. The fabric breathes well and stays dry while riding.

They fall short of five stars, because I have a coupe of pair I like a little better. Granted they were a few dollars more, but those others raise the standard and drop these a bit. While they are comfortable enough, I find myself adjusting these more than others I own throughout the course of a ride. When I get home I more eager to get out of these than I am some others.

That said, I have some that I paid more for that I like less.

There are better bibs available, but you will pay more for them. At this price, these are a good value and serve their purpose just fine.

Tenn Mens Bib Front Cycling Shorts with Professional Moulded Pad - Black/Yellow XL
Offered by tenn-outdoors
Price: $28.99

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for short rides..., November 7, 2014
These are best for shorter rides.

I am a large person (6'2" 250 lbs) and the XL fit just a tad too snug in the shoulders. By the end of the ride I have red marks from the straps.

Also, the chamois seams are not as smooth as one would prefer. After about 25 miles, some rubbing in that area becomes noticeable. Of the 4 pair of bibs I have, this is the only one that rubs in this area. I only wear these when I must.

Sig Sauer P250 Compact IWB Hybrid Holster with Adjustable Retention and Comfort Curve, SHTF Gear ACE-1 Gen 2
Offered by SHTFGearLLC
Price: $69.95

5.0 out of 5 stars All day, everyday carry, November 7, 2014
Great carry option.
This holster is just thin enough to conceal well and yet sturdy enough to hold securely. The leather backing is comfortable against the skin and protects the gun from sweat. Unlike many other IWB holsters, this has the extra leather that comes up high to be between the gun and body past the slide. This makes it possible to comfortably carry even without an undershirt which is great in warmer weather.
This holster is all-day comfortable.
It only takes a few minutes to adjust the cant with the included tool to the angle that works best for you. The clips hold securely unto the belt and don't slide once in place. Like all holsters that attach to the belt, this one requires a quality belt worn snug to keep the gun in place.

UTG Concealed Ankle Holster (Black)
UTG Concealed Ankle Holster (Black)
Price: $17.21
16 used & new from $12.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Does its job, November 7, 2014
This is a good holster. It holds the gun securely and is just comfortable enough to wear all day. I have large calves and there is enough strap to get a secure grip and not slip. It does have to be tight, and I am ready to get it off in the evening.
Make sure you wear tall socks. There is just enough velcro and seam edges exposed that it is quite uncomfortable against bare skin. It's a mistake I only made once. I have worn this under jeans, dress pants, and even golf pants with no issues
I have carried both a Ruger LC9 and a Bersa Thunder CC in this rig and both fit well and are held securely. I wouldn't carry anything larger in this holster.
This is my second UTG ankle holster in 3 years. The velcro and elastic on the first one wore out. At this price, it made as much sense to get a new one as to try to replace the elastic and velcro.

Tenn Mens Coolflo Breathable Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey - Yellow/Black - 2XL
Tenn Mens Coolflo Breathable Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey - Yellow/Black - 2XL
Offered by tenn-outdoors
Price: $28.99
2 used & new from $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jersey!, November 7, 2014
I am 6'2", 250 lbs with a 48" chest and got the XXL. It fits me well.

This is a comfortable and well made jersey for a great price!

NFL San Fransisco 49ers Signature Divot Tool and 2 Extra Markers
NFL San Fransisco 49ers Signature Divot Tool and 2 Extra Markers
Price: $12.63
28 used & new from $6.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Go NINERS!, November 7, 2014
Great way to show team support while out on the course!

Well made. The magnet holds like it should and the markers look great. I like that the markers are two sided, because my daughter and I both use them when we play.

NEVADOS Men's Grand Low WP (Tyre Grey/Steel/Blac 13.0 M)
NEVADOS Men's Grand Low WP (Tyre Grey/Steel/Blac 13.0 M)
Offered by Fashion Footwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking shoe, November 7, 2014
I have a wide foot and these fit perfectly. They are very comfortable. They seem well made and I expect them to hold up for quite some time.

Castelli Velocissimo Bib Tights Black/White/Red, XXL - Men's
Castelli Velocissimo Bib Tights Black/White/Red, XXL - Men's
Offered by Tour Cycling

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed..., November 7, 2014
This review is from: Castelli Velocissimo Bib Tights
Perfect for life in central Ohio. The weather here is unpredictable at best and without cold weather gear, the riding season is too limited.
These bibs fit great and are quite comfortable. Sizing seems right on. I am 6'2' and weigh 250 lbs with thick football player legs (25" thighs). My first ride in these was nearly 40 miles and there was no chaffing of any kind in the chamois area. My legs stayed warm throughout the ride (started below 40*). They seem to have the right balance of breathability and keeping the wind out.
Just like the bib shorts I normally wear, these stay in place an move with me on the bike like a second skin. These are well made of quality materials.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4