Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for ozz > Reviews

Browse

ozz's Profile

Customer Reviews: 76

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ozz RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Car Charger - WAWO 10A / 50W High Power 4 Port Smart USB Car Charger - Black
Car Charger - WAWO 10A / 50W High Power 4 Port Smart USB Car Charger - Black
Offered by WAWO Store
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Little blue, January 31, 2016
Great little charger, haven't had it for that long, a month or so. Charges my Samsung note 5 and my jawbone Bluetooth just fine. It has a little blue light right on top and right up my alley.

Outop Handmade Rhinestone Crystal Beaded Elastic Fashion Headband Hair Band Accessory
Offered by godofmen
Price: $5.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, January 31, 2016
Nice little hair band, gave it as a gift and she loved it. She mentioned that it wasn't really tight and that was a great plus for her

BestAir HW14 Honeywell/Dura Filter
BestAir HW14 Honeywell/Dura Filter
Price: $10.90
25 used & new from $9.36

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, January 31, 2016
It works but mine is falling apart, literally, after a couple of months.

Swissco Tortoise Moustache/Boot Comb
Swissco Tortoise Moustache/Boot Comb
Offered by Ships Quick From USA
Price: $10.59
3 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a major award, January 31, 2016
Love this little leg. I use it for my hair on my head as well as my face. This is my second one as a friend of mine admired it so much I gave him mine. You know you really like a product when you give it away, now faced with a plethora of comb choices, but ultimately order the same little leg again.

BlackBeard's Pride Beard & Mustache Balm Stick - Natural, Pure Botanicals, Shea Butter & Essential Oils - Mild Citrus Scent - Leave-in Beard & Skin Conditioner - Convenient Size with Travel Pouch
Offered by Pepaura Enterprises
Price: $9.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but the scent... For me anyway, January 31, 2016
While the balm itself works great, my mustache is glorious. I'm not a fan of the scent at all, I think if it was just a hint of citrus that would have worked. Keep in mind that you put this product as close to your snout as you possibly can, so your stuck with the scent for a good while. The application process is fantabulous, way better than rubbing product on your fingers, then your stache. I would be all for trying this product in a different scent, like a Shea butter or something subtle.
If your a fan of the scent you'll love it, it really does work well. For what it does it's 5 stars

Ionic Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Screen Protector Film Tempered Glass 2015 Smartphone [Lifetime Replacement Warranty]
Offered by CrazyOnDigital Corp.
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $4.85

5.0 out of 5 stars worthy, November 12, 2015
I was hesitant to buy this protector, so glad I did. Works as it should, my phone goes through quite a bit during the day, since I ride a motorcycle its alway in a pocket with keys, sunglasses or something else that shouldn't be in the same pocket as your phone. Still looks great. Easy to apply but i've installed quite a few screen protectors. This was the first "hard" protector though, and i have to say that it makes more sense than a flimsy thin layer of plastic. And yes, i've dropped my phone, not sure who the hero was though, my screen protector or my case.

Kell's Original Ultra Aloe Vanilla Bean Shaving Soap
Kell's Original Ultra Aloe Vanilla Bean Shaving Soap
Offered by Maxton & Company
Price: $8.54
2 used & new from $5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Good smelling soap, November 12, 2015
Good smelling soap, the lather is not anything to write home about, but I like it enough to buy again. Very interesting that it's a dark colored disk. All of my other disks have been white or cream colored. I'm a fan of scents, and this one is great for me. Get it!

IllumiBowl Toilet Night Light (As Seen on Shark Tank)
IllumiBowl Toilet Night Light (As Seen on Shark Tank)
Offered by IllumiBowl
Price: $14.99
19 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars original backer, November 12, 2015
No fu fu review here, just meat and potatoes. The light is Fresh! I'm talking 80's fresh. Anyone who enters my bathroom has something to say, and where can they get one. So there it is folks. Get the original, the one and only IllumiBowl and you will not be dissatisfied. I will be ordering more for the holidays.

Yardley London Soap Bath Bar, English Lavender & Essential Oils, 4.25 Oz /120 G (Pack of 8)
Offered by samselectro
Price: $12.50
24 used & new from $12.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great smelling soap coming your way, August 28, 2015
Great smelling soap, doesn't leave a residue which is why we bought it. So fresh and so clean clean

Ecopure Refrigerator Water Replacement Filter EP-INL30
Ecopure Refrigerator Water Replacement Filter EP-INL30
Offered by KG Sales
Price: $43.98
3 used & new from $43.98

5.0 out of 5 stars clean water, August 28, 2015
exact replacement, clean water. Love the product and will continue to use this filtration system

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8