Profile for Seeking Nirvana > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Seeking Nirvana "Newbie." RSS Feed (USA)

Empire Replacement Battery For PLANTRONICS CS50/CS50-USB/CS55/CS60 6535801
Empire Replacement Battery For PLANTRONICS CS50/CS50-USB/CS55/CS60 6535801
Offered by bedford power
Price: $7.63
8 used & new from $2.60

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% Satisfaction, December 20, 2010
I bought this item a few weeks ago to replace the 190mAh Rechargeable Non OEM Battery that came with my Plantronics CS55. Of course I was a bit leary about it, considering the battery replacement from Plantronics was almost $40 on some sites and over $50 on others.

But ... it works imepccably. I had no problems with the replacement and since I have replaced the battery it has given me absolutely no issues with holding it's charge like the 190mAh battery did.

There were no issues with the delivery and it arrived in a timely manner, ahead of the projected schedule in my mailbox.

A definite 100% satisfaction with this item, delivery time and affordability!!!!

Buy it now!!!

AD6630 EXA0901XH Replacement Laptop AC Power Adapter for Asus EeePC Seashell 1005P 1005PE 1005PEB 1005PEG 1005HAGB 1008 1008P 1008PB 1008HAG 1201 1201N 1201HA 1201HAB 1201N UMPC Netbook Laptop Series Notebooks (UL Certificate No.: E190414 with 3 Years Warranty)
Offered by Ally-uw
Price: $7.77
11 used & new from $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Initially I thought it was awesome.., November 2, 2010
I purchased this charger near the end of May to replace the original Asus netbook charger. It was shipped promptly and worked as soon as I plugged it into my computer. I did notice that the pin does not fit snugly and tends to 'spin' some. The length of the cord is not as you would expect with a laptop charger but then again it is a netbook and it was comparable to the original Asus charger.
Five months of use was all I got out of my $30 (then full price at that time). The charger ceased to work and the worst part is the internal cylindrical metal pins that are intended to fit into the 'box' on the charger are loose. They are either attaching themselves on contact and/or falling out.
If you are looking for a temporary fix then this is it. Quality and durability are definitely not this product's strongpoints and I recommend you look for it elsewhere, find a company that will give you at least a year's warranty on it or go back to Asus (if you are truly a glutton for punishment).
This is not worth your money.

VCT VP-105 Universal Plug Adapter for USA Converts Plugs From Most Foreign Countries to 2 Pin American Plug
Offered by VCT ELECTRONICS
Price: $4.49
4 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly!, May 10, 2010
These were affordable and did the job very well. A great buy considering that some stores around here wanted to charge me upwards of $10 for one of them.