Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Levelland , TX USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Kindle for Android
Kindle for Android
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good App For my HTC Phone !!, July 7, 2014
This review is from: Kindle for Android (App)
I have had to uninstall then reinstall the app because it wouldn't download a couple of my books. I have only had to do this one time since having the kindle app on my HTC phone. I gave five stars because nothing is perfect !!

Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking
Price: $5.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Postive Book !!!, June 29, 2014
Good method on trying to quit. I have always done the will power method & failed.
I had quit smoking before I started reading this book. After reading it I felt much better.
More positive !!! I'm hoping this time I will stay quit. I recommend this book !!

Night Chill
Night Chill
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars creepy, March 31, 2014
This review is from: Night Chill (Kindle Edition)
It was a good read. Creepy story. I will read another story by this author. It was hard to put down.

Stealing Night
Stealing Night
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Never read a book like this., September 5, 2013
This review is from: Stealing Night (Kindle Edition)
Good read and easy read !! Enjoyed it very much hard to put down !! Will read another by this author !

The Lovebird Handbook(Barron's Pet Handbooks)
The Lovebird Handbook(Barron's Pet Handbooks)
by Vera Appleyard
Price: $11.07
97 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful !!, September 5, 2013
The book was very informative. The book talks about what to look for in finding a lovebird that is perfect for you !!

Wrangler Women's Cowgirl Cut Ultimate Riding Jean Q-baby Mid Rise,Silver Studded Dark,9/10x32
Price: $47.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Jean !!, July 22, 2013
I like wrangler jeans. This is the first Q-baby jean I have ever bought. Thick material , love the color !!

Levi's Women's Demi Curve ID Straight Leg Jean
Levi's Women's Demi Curve ID Straight Leg Jean

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these jeans !!, May 3, 2012
I have tried them all and this is the best for me. I am a size 14. I have no butt and no hips. Every jean I have tried got real baggy threw out the day. They are very comfortable. I will be buying another pair. The best part is this jean gives me a butt and shape's my body.

Lee Women's Slender Secret Boot Cut Jean, Blue Dark, 10 Medium
Lee Women's Slender Secret Boot Cut Jean, Blue Dark, 10 Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Lee womens slender secret jeans, February 8, 2011
I love these jeans. I have a really hard time finding a comfortable jean. I have tried Levi slimming.
Levi perfect waist. Wrangler slimming. All of them are either to tight or muffin top or the rise is to high.
I am 46 and 5'3 and a size 10. After wearing these around the house and after eating the jeans are still
super comfortable. Another thing that is great about Amazon it is so easy to return an item if you need to and
you get all your money back. With Levi and Wrangler and even Lee.com you have to pay for the return.
I have already ordered another pair of Lee Slender Secret in the flap pocket.

Kyjen Outward Hound Car Booster Seat, Small, Black
Kyjen Outward Hound Car Booster Seat, Small, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Booster seat, February 8, 2011
It's perfect for my little chihuahua .. She didn't like it at first..Hopefully she will get use to it.
I like it because she is not running around the car while I am tring to drive. Good price and super fast shipping.

Rogaine for Men Hair Regrowth Treatment, 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol, Easy-to-Use Foam, 2.11 Ounce, 3 Month Supply (Packaging May Vary)
Offered by CLOSEOUT EXPRESS
Price: $37.50
88 used & new from $35.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Rogaine for men-foam, October 11, 2010
My husband has been using rogaine foam for 3 months. We have seen a little hair growth. I ordered 3 more months supply to give it the full 6 months rogaine recomends. I also just ordered the progaine shampoo. Hopefully he will see some major hair growth in the next 3 months. Fast Shipping !!

Page: 1 | 2