Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Wendi Barker > Reviews

Browse

Wendi Barker's Profile

Customer Reviews: 612

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Wendi Barker "Wendi's Book Corner & What Wendi Wants" RSS Feed (Seattle, WA)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
IDO3D Vertical Five Pen Art Set with 3D Vertical Light
IDO3D Vertical Five Pen Art Set with 3D Vertical Light
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $22.16

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Multi-Step Project with Kids, July 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've always wanted to try the 3D printing pens, so was intrigued by this concept. This is a good concept, but I think I will prefer the actual 3D pen.

With this system, you use pre-filled pens and templates to create pieces, which are hardened using a small UV light (which is included). I've seen this type of media used in other crafts and it works really well, it just takes longer with this particular one because you have to take your time and make sure all the plastic is treated by the UV light.

Once the pieces for your project are set up and cured, you attach them together to complete your 3D masterpiece.

This is a fun project to do with the kids, but I found that they lost interest with larger projects and I had to finish the UV curing by myself. Knowing this, I will limit the projects they choose and look into the 3D hot pens.

Galiva Women's Acrylic ComfWarm Winter Beanie, Off-White
Galiva Women's Acrylic ComfWarm Winter Beanie, Off-White
Offered by Galiva Direct
Price: $12.72
2 used & new from $12.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Stylish, Warm, Hand-Wash, June 27, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a very cute, comfortable beanie. It arrived in a very nice box that would make a great gift. The beanie fits really nicely and is quite warm. I like the design, and the rows allow the beanie to sit really well and comfortable on your head.

It is 100% acrylic, and needs to be hand washed. The nice things about beanies is that they rarely need to be washed.

KT TAPE KT Recovery+ Ice/Heat Compression Therapy System with Adjustable Wrap, Black
Price: $44.40
4 used & new from $44.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for Targeted Heat and Cold, June 27, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love that this versatile pack has the belt to keep the heat/cold where you want it while moving around, and that it can be used with both heat and cold.

The heat pad is easy to warm in the microwave, and the ice pack is easily stored in the freezer. Both slip right into the pocket on the compression belt easily.

The belt fits nicely and can be adjusted to the desired tightness. My only complaint with this system is that the ring that holds the belt can slide and the belt part can bunch at the small end. The more I use it, the easier it bunches. I wish there was a way to keep it from bunching at the small end.

Tide Smart Pouch Free & Gentle HE Liquid Laundry Detergent, Pack of three 48 oz. pouches, 93 loads
Price: $17.99
3 used & new from $15.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Refill or Use Directly From Pouch, June 27, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have used Tide Free and Gentle HE liquid for quite a while and I love it. These packs are great because they allow you to refill your empty container, or you can just use the packs to fill your laundry machine.

I occasionally like to add scent to my laundry, but I'm conscious of how scent and color can affect skin, and with a person with sensitive skin in my family, this is one of my go-to laundry detergents.

Electrolux Precision Brushroll Clean Upright Vacuum - Corded
Electrolux Precision Brushroll Clean Upright Vacuum - Corded
Price: $229.00
2 used & new from $194.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong Suction, Easy Use, June 10, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm quite impressed with how well the suction works on this bagless upright. In the past I've had bagless vacuums, and they have lost suction quickly, which is very frustrating, so I am HUGELY impressed that this one has amazing suction. On multiple occasions I've vacuumed the same area with my primary vacuum first, then with this one, and I'm shocked at how much dirt this vacuum is continuously getting out of the carpet.

I also like the wand. It too has good suction and can reach really far.

On the deeper clean settings, you have to muscle the machine a bit on carpet, but to me it is worth it for how much dirt it is pulling up.

I love the bagless technology - the ability to empty the canister when needed is great. The filter is washable, which helps keep it clean and the suction strong.

It does come with two accessories that attach to the wand, but I've not used them much.

The only big thing I'm annoyed with is that I wish the on/off button was on the handle. Otherwise this is a wonderful, powerful bagless vacuum.

Lagostina Q5534764 Martellata Tri-ply Hammered Stainless Steel Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe Stockpot / Casserolle Cookware, 5-Quart, Silver
Price: $69.94
9 used & new from $69.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Non-Stick, Metal-Utencil Safe, Cooks Evenly, Oven Safe, May 12, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a wonderful stockpot. My other pans nestle nicely inside it when not in use. The non-stick surface is flawless and works like a charm. It is metal-utensil safe which surprised me. It is oven safe to 500 degrees, so you can take it from stove top to oven with no issues.

The pan cooks food evenly, and is the perfect size for my favorite Kale and Sausage soup.

Cleanup is easy by hand, or in the dishwasher. This is my new favorite versatile pan.

NUU Mobile N5L 5.5" HD Dual LTE SIM Android Lollipop Smartphone with 2YR Warranty, White
Price: $135.02
5 used & new from $135.02

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Screen, Bit Slow, May 12, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Ok, a few things I love about this phone: the screen is beautiful, the graphics crisp and clear, and it takes good photos. I love that it is unlocked and will work with any carrier.

That said, I've had a few issues that are irksome. I have one game and a few pictures on the phone, not a lot of texts or anything else. It is SLOW. And, possibly more frustrating, I've turned notifications off on certain apps, but the phone still pushes them through and it kills the battery.

So, for the price and convenience, it is a very nice phone, but with the issues I'm having with it, it is not a favorite.

DII Kitchen Millennium 4-Piece Heat Resistant Seamless Non Stick Dishwasher Safe BPA Free Silicone DII Kitchen Tool Set, Purple
Price: $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Silicone Kitchen Utensils, Top Rack Dishwasher Safe, May 5, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Purple is my favorite color and the color of these kitchen utensils is great. The silicone is easy to use and clean, and does not scratch pans. They go through the dishwasher easily with no discoloration or deformation. I'm very pleased with the quality so far.

The set includes a slotted turner, a slotted spoon, a regular spoon and a noodle spoon.

Top rack dishwasher safe.

Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels, White, 12 Huge Rolls
Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels, White, 12 Huge Rolls
Price: $28.99
37 used & new from $27.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Pick A Size and the Large Roll Capacity, May 5, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are easily my favorite paper towels. Not only do they do a great job cleaning up messes and spills, but they save me money because I don't need to use a huge piece when a smaller piece will do.

Common uses in our household: cleaning up messes large and small, in place of plates for snacks, when wet in lunches to keep vegetables and fruits from drying out, cleaning messy faces, etc.

These are larger rolls than I normally get, which is nice. The arrive in a large box, wrapped in six sets of two rolls.

Mix-and-Match Cakes: The Simple Secret to 101 Delicious, Wow-Worthy Cakes (Mix-And-Match Mama)
by Shay Shull
Price: $10.73
60 used & new from $6.60

4.0 out of 5 stars A Fun Collection of Cake-Box Based Recipes, Great For Parties and Special Occasions, April 19, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a cute little book (by little , It is about 5x5" and about 1/2 inch or so thick) and would make a really cute hostess gift. It is full of recipes that are all cake-box based, but you add fun ingredients to them. The author also makes all the cakes as bundt cakes (in the pictures), but she gives the cooking times for different cake pan sizes which is really helpful.

I've got to say that a few of my favorite recipes are the Oreo cake, Lemon Cookie Crunch and the Vanilla Bean Noel.

From the Contents: Introduction, No. 1 The Original Chocolate Chip, Spring Cakes, Summer Cakes, Fall Cakes, Holiday Cakes, No. 101 Celebration White, Conclusion, Index of Recipes, About Shay

There are 101 different recipes, and seeing the creativity and items used will easily allow you to come up with your own favorites. I actually added a few sticky-notes at the back with ideas that the kids came up with, so it would be fun to see a few pretty pages at the back for adding your own customized recipes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20