Profile for G. M. Schaefer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

G. M. Schaefer RSS Feed (Phoenix, AZ)

Page: 1 | 2
Moerman 88380 Umbrella Outdoor Laundry Dryer, Silver
Moerman 88380 Umbrella Outdoor Laundry Dryer, Silver
Offered by Rollstone
Price: $70.69
3 used & new from $70.69

2.0 out of 5 stars Works great until it breaks..., August 16, 2013
I very much liked this item. Easy install, it didn't blow over in the wind like my previous dryer. However... after about 10 months of use it broke beyond repair. The plastic hinge pieces simply snapped. I do live in AZ, there is heat. I used the included cover until it was destroyed. I didn't expect this product to last a life time or even several years but I expected to get more than 10 months out of it. If you have money and energy to toss once a year replacing this item is for you!

VGA to TV RCA S-video Converter Adapter Cable PC Laptop
VGA to TV RCA S-video Converter Adapter Cable PC Laptop
Offered by KIKI MALL (Shipping From HongKong)
Price: $3.20
10 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Should have read the reviews first...., April 23, 2011
Purchased in a hurry and did not do my research. This item CANNOT connect your computer to your TV.

Golla Universal Music Bag for SmartPhones - Cosmos Green
Golla Universal Music Bag for SmartPhones - Cosmos Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting product, March 15, 2011
I purchased this to be an everyday holster for my blackberry. I found it didn't quite for for that. The clip is a little flimsy and unless you are hooking it to a bag it lies funny when clipped to a belt. It fit my blackberry pearl just fine, I have since moved up to a curve and that is a little tight. I to not use this daily but I do find it handy for the occasional errands run if I don't want to bring my whole purse with me. I did come with a lanyard so I can wear it like a purse and there are enough pockets for phone, a few dollars and a credit card. For this use I wish there were just regular purse straps (again, it lies funny). But i do find it useful on occasion.

US Traveler Rio Two Piece Expandable Carry-On Luggage Set, Mustard/Orange, One Size
Offered by Wayfair
Price: $39.00
15 used & new from $30.36

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, March 15, 2011
For the price I really can't complain, suitcase appears to be of a good quality and I was pleased with it's performance this past weekend. A few things to be aware of... Expanded this suitcase is still carry-on size. For a 4 day trip I had to expand to fit everything (this included my lap top) and I was unable to include any extra's such as gym shoes. If you are looking for something that is a carry on in one configuration and then can expand for some extra space and be checked, this is not the bag for you. The 2nd bag is as small as it looks in the pictures. I'm really not sure what use I will have for it. I love the mustard color, just nice to have something different but after one trip it is show scuffs. Overall this bag fit the bill, I needed something last minuet and cheep and I did not have time to shop. In the long term I don't know as it has the versatility that I would like n a suit case this size.

Ladies 2PC Sleepwear with Flannel PJ and Thermal Top - Purple - Large
Ladies 2PC Sleepwear with Flannel PJ and Thermal Top - Purple - Large

1.0 out of 5 stars Falling apart, February 11, 2011
I didn't expect much for the price... BUT... seams were all ready coming apart upon arrival and fit is terrible. Pants fit like MC hammer pants and the shirt falls off the shoulder and is very short. I wanted something new for the holidays and that is about all i got out of this product. one wearing.

Casio Women's LDF30-3B Digital Lime Round Resin Strap Watch
Casio Women's LDF30-3B Digital Lime Round Resin Strap Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars A great watch, February 11, 2011
Very pleased with this watch after several watches that barely made it a month. Overall very pleased. Great to have a sports watch that is not super athletic looking. Stopwatch feature works great. There is also a mode that you can set to different time zones that I think would be very interesting if you did a lot of traveling. Overall very pleased with this purchase.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Half and half, February 11, 2011
The clip fell apart after a month or so. Green skin is just fine. All of the holes lined up with appropriate inputs etc...For the price you'd spend else where still a great deal.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars 1 out of 3, February 11, 2011
The plastic shell only made it 2 days before breaking. The screen protector lasted a few months. Car charger still works fine. I would probably have paid more for just a charger so overall satisfied.

EverythingYoga Ultra Yoga Mat - Pink [Misc.]
EverythingYoga Ultra Yoga Mat - Pink [Misc.]
2 used & new from $18.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Pink Yoga Mat, February 11, 2011
Very satisfied with this yoga mat. bought it as a gift for my daughter who is starting to get into yoga and loves the color pink. I thought the price was better than what I saw in sports stores. She loves it.

OPS! OPSFW-09 Flat Green Digital Silicone Watch
OPS! OPSFW-09 Flat Green Digital Silicone Watch

2.0 out of 5 stars Loved it! BUT-, August 23, 2010
I loved this watch for the first two months that I owned it. After that it stopped working and battery replacement doesn't seem to be an option. However the design and style of it were fantastic, i received many compliments. I have severe metal allergies and don't care for leather watch bands during the summer as I live in a very hot climate. This was an exciting alternative to the typical "sports watch". Just wish I could have gotten more than 2 months of life out of it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2011 4:08 AM PDT