Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for LilGuy > Reviews

Browse

LilGuy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 82

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LilGuy "RegularGuy" RSS Feed (Chicago area)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
TS 5-PK T273XL Remanufactured compatible ink cartridges for EPSON T273 (1 BLACK , 1 Photo Black , 1 YELLOW, 1 MAGENTA, 1 CYAN) Expression Premium XP-600, Expression Premium XP-610, Expression Premium XP-800, Expression Premium XP-810
Offered by T Surplus
Price: $13.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware, June 5, 2014
My Epson XP-810 started printing large black blocks (no letters at all) because I used this remanufactured larger black cartridge in this multi-pack. Only after I installed an actual black Epson and cleaned the print heads did the printer work again. Buyer beware!
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 15, 2015 12:25 PM PST

Fender CJ-290SCE-12 Jumbo Flame Maple 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar, Solid Spruce Top, Laminated Flame Maple Back and Sides - Natural

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value guitar but arrived slightly damaged (ding probably of factory origin), November 14, 2013
Pretty nice looking guitar and good sound unplugged. Plugged in the 12-string guitar is a bit bright and tinny sounding through my Bose PA system. I'm hoping changing the brand and a heavier gauge set of strings down the road will help. Unfortunately my new guitar arrived with a bad ding on the tip of the headstock and the varnish is chipped about the size of a dime. I will try to get Amazon to refund me a few dollars in hope that it will cover a luthier's repair. I will have the luthier do a better set-up though the factory set-up is pretty good. The action is fairly low and the strings are pretty light gauge to make playing the guitar easier.

Winsome Wood Shaker Night Stand, Antique Walnut Finish
Winsome Wood Shaker Night Stand, Antique Walnut Finish
Price: $84.97
25 used & new from $79.02

1.0 out of 5 stars Hope I save you time and trouble, November 11, 2013
The night stand arrived and fist thing I noticed was a narrow knot that ran across three inches of the face of the drawer and ended at the hole for the knob installation. I then unwrapped the thin flex-foam off the bottom shelf. Immediately my attention was caught by a 3/4" gouge than ran completely across the center of the shelf on the finished side. The manufacturer simply stained and varnished over the whole piece. It looked terrible. Quality control is really lacking. One last thing, the Amazon picture shows a very dark walnut and this night stand is almost a cherry color. Don't order this item if you care about NOT wasting time and effort.

Micro-USB Cable, EZOPower 6 Feet White Micro-USB Sync & Charging Data Cable For Samsung Galaxy TAB 3 7inch / 8inch /10.1inch / Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablet and more
Offered by BlueMall
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad cable, October 8, 2013
I tried this cord in two usb ac charge adaptors and it does not work. My cable from a different maker works fine so this product is DEFINITELY defective.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 9, 2013 1:00 PM PDT

Exploring Resin Jewelry: Simple Techniques for 25 Projects
Exploring Resin Jewelry: Simple Techniques for 25 Projects
by Heidi Boyd
Price: $19.48
83 used & new from $1.16

3.0 out of 5 stars Wished it had more info, September 19, 2013
The book is OK. I really wanted a bit more. There is minimal info on earring making. There is only one type of earring hanger system used: An eye pin and wire hook for putting through the pierced ear. SIMPLE really describes this book and the 25 projects. The emphasis seems to be on pendants. Look elsewhere for more in-depth procedures and types of jewelry making with resin.

Nachtmann Dancing Stars Bossa Nova 11-Inch Crystal Vase
Nachtmann Dancing Stars Bossa Nova 11-Inch Crystal Vase
Price: $32.36
10 used & new from $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice with small flaw, September 19, 2013
The only criticism I have is this vase does not have a perfectly flat bottom. It shimmies a little bit. That is why I took off a star.

No Time for Dreaming
No Time for Dreaming
Price: $12.89
53 used & new from $6.14

3.0 out of 5 stars Why is it So Hard?, August 11, 2013
This review is from: No Time for Dreaming (Audio CD)
Why can't there be samples for this CD? I like to hear a bit of each song on a CD before I will buy it. Hey Mr. Charles Bradley... that's why it is so Hard To Make It In America.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 23, 2013 12:07 PM PDT

The Rough Guide to Dorset, Hampshire & the Isle of Wight
The Rough Guide to Dorset, Hampshire & the Isle of Wight
by Amanda Tomlin
Price: $17.32
58 used & new from $0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars The best book I could find on the Isle of Wight, May 7, 2013
Well the title says it all. This was the best I could do for a guidebook for travel in the Isle of Wight. You may want to buy the walking map available here on Amazon too.

Rick Steves' England 2013
Rick Steves' England 2013
by Rick Steves
54 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Missing info on Isle of Wight, May 7, 2013
Part of our England trip will have several days at the Isle of Wight. Unfortunately Mr. Steeves seems to have never set foot there. I was disappointed. There is very little info. The other part of our trip Rick Steeve's has decent info on, Bath. If you are interested in the Isle of Wight I suggest Lonely Planet's guide or better yet the The Rough Guide to Dorset, Hampshire & the Isle of Wight. Rick does draw some nice maps on places that he has visited so it is not all bad. Please take the Isle of Wight out of your index and table of contents Mr. Steves. That would be a bit more honest and people won't spend money on your book without the info on this destination. Hopefully your editor or a staff member will read this review.

Alvarez Artist Series AJ80CE Jumbo Acoustic - Electric Guitar, Natural/Gloss Finish
Price: $463.33
8 used & new from $398.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't believe it!, April 3, 2013
I opened the box and pulled out this guitar. The look is good. Is it the most beautiful guitar? No. But it is well made and the bridge pins are black with abalone dots. Nice. Also I like the bridge's unusual design. But the set-up from the factory is outstanding. The action is lower than I have ever had either from Martin or by having a luthier's work on a couple Takamines. I picked up a Gator Jumbo molded case and the guitar fits snugly. In fact I had to press my fingers into the side to indent the inside of the case's foam under plush to get a bit more room for the electronic controls on the side of the guitar. I love the tuner. It is the best I have used yet and I think only a Snarp tuner you would buy separately might be better. As for the sound. I smile every time I play it. It is full and strong. The highs are there and the mids and the lows. It sounds better the my ole Martin DM. I think it is better than any Takamine or Seagull I ever played. Don't pass this guitar up. Yes the body is big but if you can handle the larger size this is the greatest value and sound I have seen yet. I have not plugged it in yet. So I will update about the sound amplified. But we all know miking an acoustic is best anyways.

Update 4-4-13, I plugged the guitar into my amplifier. It is a bright sound through it's pick-up. The electronics has bass, mid, and treble dials. Also another dial that says notch. I will have to check the manual for what that does. I thought the saddle was plastic but it is in fact bone and also the nut is too. Frankly, I don't know how Alverez does it? They are still making money on this guitar? What a value for the buyer!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9