Profile for Steven Freeman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Steven Freeman RSS Feed

Southern Style Sexy Confederate Flag Dixie Novellty Aluminum License Plate Tag
Southern Style Sexy Confederate Flag Dixie Novellty Aluminum License Plate Tag
Offered by Auto License Plates and Frames
Price: $4.95
5 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Would give 10 stars if possible, November 27, 2012
First of all - I got the license plate just like in the pic (with southern style). But it didn't matter to me anyways since that is covered by a license plate frame.

Anyways, this license plate is just AWESOME! It's an eyecatcher and I get a lot of funny comments and amused looks. ;-)

Well, after 2 years on the car it's a little bit faded so I need a new one...

VTech InnoTab 2 Learning App Tablet - White
VTech InnoTab 2 Learning App Tablet - White
Offered by REALLYGREATDEALS4U
Price: $81.06
27 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Even my 2yr old won't let go of it anymore, August 17, 2012
The new Innotab 2 came in this week and my kids won't let go of it anymore!

Unlike the description above you can add up to a 32GB memory card. With plenty of apps you can download from v-tech (e.g. learn to write by tracing letters etc.) there's absolutely nothing a kid can't learn.

My 2yr old enjoys the storybooks while my 5yr old goes through a whole bunch of games. It's not games like on a Playstation or so. So far to my knowledge there are no action games available - it's meant for learning!

My children had the Innotab 1 prior to this. And although they were playing quite rough with it at times it's still in great shape (I would recommend a screen protector though). The only bad thing I can say about it so far - one load of batteries only lasts about 6 hrs. So rechargables (unfortunately it won't accept all brands) or the wall adapter are nice to have.

Compared to the Leapfrog I prefer the Innotab since you can insert a memory card and load up your own movies from DVD's. Just copy and install.
Comment Comments (10) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2013 12:44 AM PST

4 Spools Color Changing in the Sun Embroidery Machine Thread
4 Spools Color Changing in the Sun Embroidery Machine Thread
Offered by Thread N Stitch
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, June 15, 2012
I was hesitant about that product. Especially when it arrived. I opened the box and under regular light nothing happened. But when I stepped outside into the sun the thread immediately changed into vibrant colors. I am new to embroidery and I found the thread to be ok to work with. It didn't break or anything else. I embroidered a sippy cup for my toddler and took the result to the sewing center I took lessons from. They had never seen such a thread and were totally amazed especially when they took my work outside into the sun.

In that picture shown in this offer it's not really visible but one of the colors is bright blue and one is light purple. And just for good measures I will order at least two more packages right away since it makes people really speechless. ;-)