Profile for Diane E > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Diane E RSS Feed (ATLANTA, GA, United States)

Port Authority BG85 - Basic Drawstring Backpack - Black BG85
Port Authority BG85 - Basic Drawstring Backpack - Black BG85
Offered by Sacks & Such
Price: $5.40
5 used & new from $5.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Good travel bag., December 23, 2013
I love this bag. I purchased one in red and one in black (go falcons). It comes in handy when I need something lightweight for a few items.

School Smart Folding File Cart, Letter Size
School Smart Folding File Cart, Letter Size
Price: $16.25
3 used & new from $16.25

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, December 23, 2013
This cart is uncomfortably small. My computer and notebook binder barely fit, and the cart is always hitting the floor when I pull it. It hits the back of my foot and then hits the floor. I ended up going to Office Depot and purchased the normal size cart. I still use the small one, but definitely would not purchase again.

Gold Toe Women's Plus-Size 3 Pair Pack Microfiber Trouser Socks, Black, One Size

3.0 out of 5 stars Trouser Socks, December 23, 2013
I didn't realize these were trouser socks until I received them. Was looking for something slightly thicker. Would not purchase again.

Fintie Apple iPad 2/3/4 Case - 360 Degree Rotating Stand Smart Case Cover for iPad with Retina Display (iPad 4th Generation), the new iPad 3 & iPad 2 (Automatic Wake/Sleep Feature) - Leopard Brown
Offered by Fintie
Price: $15.99
4 used & new from $13.04

3.0 out of 5 stars Leopard Brown IPad Case, December 25, 2012
Nice design, attractive and sturdy. My only dislike is that is adds weight to the IPad when holding it in your hand.

Smooth Fitness CE-7.4 Elliptical Trainer
Smooth Fitness CE-7.4 Elliptical Trainer

4.0 out of 5 stars Smooth CE 7.4 Trainer, July 15, 2008
After trying out several ellipticals in stores and surfing the web, I narrowed my choices to a machine sold at Sears and the Smooth 7.4. After reading several negative reviews of the Sears machine pertaining to missing or defective parts, I decided on the Smooth. After waiting almost 2 weeks for delivery the deliveryman was nice enough to bring the box into my basement and I managed to get most of the assembly completed myself. That is until I ran into a factory defect that prevented me from proceeding. I notified Smooth and they sent the replacement parts and since it was under warranty, they sent an assembly person. Once completed however, there was a malfunction with the LCD display, but once again the part was mailed to me and I was able to swap out the display console myself.
With all that said, now that the machine is working properly, it has been excellent. Very smooth, much quieter than my treadmill, and the program variety is more than I will ever need. I feel I got a quality machine for a good price.