Profile for Shrewgy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shrewgy RSS Feed (San Francisco, CA)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must For Every Household, October 2, 2012
My first Bialetti was a gift from Italian friends. We were in a Corporate Coffee Shop and they asked what a Mocha was as they had ordered one days before and not been impressed. They laughed when I explained it to them. Christmas time rolled around and a 3 cup Bialetti and some properly ground coffee from their local shop in Milan showed up on my doorstep and my life was forever changed for the better.

Fruit of the Loom Men's Boxer Briefs 4 Pack, White, Medium
Fruit of the Loom Men's Boxer Briefs 4 Pack, White, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars White Underwear, October 2, 2012
I have no idea why white underwear has become so difficult to find? This is the only game in town. I am loyal to boxer-briefs, so in I went. Great quality.

Cateye CC-MC100W Micro Wireless 10-Function Bicycle Computer (Black)
Cateye CC-MC100W Micro Wireless 10-Function Bicycle Computer (Black)
Offered by Best-4-Less.
Price: $44.94
3 used & new from $44.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this gizmo., October 2, 2012
A bikey friend of mine recommended I try this. It's a lot of fun. Unfortunately in this day and age my cell phone has GPS mapping and tracking.

Rainbow Light, Men's One Multivitamin, 150 Count
Rainbow Light, Men's One Multivitamin, 150 Count
Price: $25.75
31 used & new from $22.48

3.0 out of 5 stars Organic option now available, October 2, 2012
I used to buy these all the time. Now Rainbow Light makes the same thing but.... organic. I am a nerd when it comes to things like that. I wish I ate well enough every day that I did not feel the need for a vitamin supplement. But as it is, I am happy Rainbow Light is available.

Rainbow Light, Men's Organic Multivitamin, 120 count
Rainbow Light, Men's Organic Multivitamin, 120 count
Price: Click here to see our price
59 used & new from $14.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainbow Love, October 2, 2012
Love these vitamins, organic, quality and price can't be beat. I buy them two at a time. Worth waiting for.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 18, 2012 10:48 AM PDT

Omron Thermal Replacement Printer Paper, 5 Rolls per Box (7390TRP) Category: Miscellaneous Disposables
Offered by Heart Rate Monitors USA
Price: $5.50
8 used & new from $5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars The only game in town., October 2, 2012
This is the only replacement paper for the Omron machine. The rolls are so tiny because they have to fit into the tiny space on the printer. Package was so small, I thought it was incorrect, haha. 5 rolls, get the job done.

Red Wing Heritage Men's 8146 6-Inch Moc Toe Lug Boot,Brown,12 D US
Red Wing Heritage Men's 8146 6-Inch Moc Toe Lug Boot,Brown,12 D US
Price: $269.95
2 used & new from $269.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Wing, there is a reason..., January 18, 2011
This is my second pair of Red Wing boots. My other pair is a different model #. I have tried quite a few "bargain boots" in hopes of saving a few bucks. Well my days of that are over. There is a reason Red Wings can cost more than twice the price of other boots out there, they are MUCH better quality. DO yourself a favor and get fitted for some Red Wing boots before you waste your hard earned scratch on some junk that only hurts your feet or falls apart in 3 months.