Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for RaisingMonkeys > Reviews

Browse

RaisingMonkeys' Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

RaisingMonkeys RSS Feed

Ozeri Touch 440 lbs Total Body Bath Scale - Measures Weight, Fat, Muscle, Bone & Hydration with Auto Recognition and Infant Tare Technology
Price: $39.95
9 used & new from $35.18

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product and unbeatable customer service, February 17, 2013
We ordered this scale because we needed to get back in shape and I honestly do better when there's a scale to hold me accountable for my daily choices. Another big reason for us is our children, they're very light weight so we need a sensitive and accurate tracking at home in between pediatrician visits. This scale definitely met our needs and the weight is always spot on.

The design:
I admit I wasn't a huge fan seeing it online but it was my husband's favorite and the price was great so we decided to give it a try. I actually really like it now, it's slim but sturdy. Very sleek looking and I've never needed to adjust my foot placement to get a measurement. It also has enough room for my husband's big feet.

Now the only issue we've had, I've noticed is pretty common across other brands as well. The technology that allows you to step right on without the pre-foot tap can be over sensitive and use up battery life faster. We noticed ours started doing this so we contacted the company and this leads me into one of the biggest selling points....

Customer service: The company responded right away, they were very apologetic and had a replacement (and a bonus item) ready to go right away. This also included a pre-paid return shipping label for my scale. Now as someone who works in customer service dealing with electronics/service providers/returns I can tell you this kind of service is hard to find. As a customer who has spent way more of my life than I should have fighting with bad customer service about bad products I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company and scale to anyone.

Fender 351 Shape Premium Picks (12 Pack)
Fender 351 Shape Premium Picks (12 Pack)
Price: $5.42
7 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great picks for a great price, August 25, 2012
We ordered these picks in January and have been very happy with them. They came in a bag, none of them were lost in shipping and they arrived very fast.
The color is amazing in person. They have a very nice weight and thickness. They're easy to use and none of them have broken.

My Pillow Pets Book Engardia And 17" Dragon Pillow Pet
My Pillow Pets Book Engardia And 17" Dragon Pillow Pet
5 used & new from $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars My son was so excited to get this, August 25, 2012
We bought this last Christmas on sale, so keep an eye out for price drops. My 3 year old son was so excited to have a dragon to sleep with at night. Great item for the price, has held up well over time as he's 4 now, very soft and my kids love the book before bed.

Shark RSF3 MINT BK/GD/SV LG HE5850D KQS LG
Shark RSF3 MINT BK/GD/SV LG HE5850D KQS LG

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, August 25, 2012
Love this helmet! It's comfy, tight where it should be but roomy enough to not feel like I'm being smothered. The design is gorgeous and it's super easy to use.

Nude & Waterproof Silicone Nipple Covers Pasties- Bundle of 3 Pairs By VAGA(One Size)
Offered by VAGA SHOP US
Price: $6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Defeats the purpose, August 25, 2012
I purchased this item to be able to go braless. The only reason it gets any stars is because it does cover the nipple area, they can be reused and they do stick on really well. However, they're so thick they can be seen under pretty much any top. It creates a weird puffy giant nipple look.