Profile for J. Harden > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Harden RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Fintie LG G PAD 8.3 Folio Case - Premium Leather Cover with Auto Sleep/Wake Feature for Model V500/V510 (Wifi Version) & VK810 (Verizon 4G LTE) - Black
Offered by Fintie
Price: $7.49
2 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars fine product, great price., March 21, 2015
Acctuallly fits! Access to all necessary switches and ports, including the camera. Great price.

ACORN Men's Polar Moc,Charcoal,X-Large/12-13 M US
ACORN Men's Polar Moc,Charcoal,X-Large/12-13 M US
Price: $22.86
4 used & new from $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, March 30, 2014
The best pair of slippers ever. Over a month and the soles are still soft yet form fitting. Warm, but they don't make my feet sweat. I'm getting a pair for my wife.

BMW Genuine Factory OEM Recycled Brushed Twill Cap - Stone
BMW Genuine Factory OEM Recycled Brushed Twill Cap - Stone
Offered by BMW-Porsche of Towson
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice hat, September 3, 2013
Well made, great quality material and it looks great. The sizing is better than a cheaper product and fits well.

M-D Building Products 87643 9-Feet Universal Aluminum and Rubber Garage Door Bottom, Black
Price: $18.90
15 used & new from $18.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, September 3, 2013
Works well and looks nice. Have a friend give you a hand. Trust me it takes two people to slide the seal into the channel. But it's worth the little extra work. (a little WD-40 helped me a lot)

Wondershare Dr.Fone for Mac [Download]
Wondershare Dr.Fone for Mac [Download]
Price: $79.99

1.0 out of 5 stars The company is a scam, September 3, 2013
I purchased the Dr. Fone for an iPhone 4 and the software wouldn't even run through the scan. It just shuts down with a message that it has shut down and you can send a report to Wondershare. No report gets sent to them. I had to send several emails to get support which is only via email and takes a day or two to get any response at all. Then they continued to send me download links that were all the same garbage that I had originally purchased.

They have no method of requesting a refund. The refund page is just a ruse. After you enter information and click on submit it just loops you back to their FAQ page. They are now trying to delay until I am no longer able to get my refund. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM WONDERSHARE!!! THEY ARE RUNNING A SCAM.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 7, 2014 7:23 AM PDT

Invicta Women's 0550 Angel Collection 18k Gold-Plated Stainless Steel Watch
Invicta Women's 0550 Angel Collection 18k Gold-Plated Stainless Steel Watch
Offered by GEM Products
Price: $100.25
2 used & new from $100.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves it!, December 28, 2011
Just like the Invicta I received 3 years ago and still love and wear every day, my wife loves the this one I got for her for Christmas. Great price for a beautiful watch!

Rise of the Federation:  The Project (Rise of the Federation: The Project Book 1)
Rise of the Federation: The Project (Rise of the Federation: The Project Book 1)
Price: $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great New Author!, September 19, 2010
These books, (there are 4 of them) are fantastic! Mr. Cook combines incredible "real" technological theories, with a great sci-fi story. I really fell in love with the players in the story while contemplating the hi-tech concepts, then couldn't wait until the other books were published. Y'all are lucky you don't have to wait like I did. These are books that every sci-fi fan like me, and readers who just love a good story need to check out. Rodney Cook is a name you need to remember. I believe Rodney is doing a book signing at Borders in Stafford VA in November. (That's the rumor anyway) Anyway, if you are a true Sci-fi fan you will love Rodney's books.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great read!, January 17, 2010
I'm not even a big sci-fi fan, but I couldn't put this book down. I didn't understand some of the tech talk but it didn't matter the story is so interesting that I hated to stop reading because I wanted to find out what happened next. I did some research and found out that there are more books in this series and I've ordered the next one. Thank you Mr. Cook for such a great story. (Although, I don't think I would like to see all of that stuff happen in real life..lol) I found the other books on LULU. Why can't I get them here on Amazon? Thanks again, Your new Fan

Invicta Men's 8928OB "Pro Diver" 23k Gold Plating and Stainless Steel Two-Tone Automatic Watch
Offered by LeJude
Price: $79.99
32 used & new from $74.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I wanted!, February 15, 2009
Although this was a Christmas present, (I have a great Mother-in-Law) I actually picked it out myself. It is such an impressive watch. Not only is it beautiful, it's heavy, (not in a bad way). You can feel and see the quality in this watch. The blue color is so much more brilliant than the Rolex. I've read that some buyers had trouble with the watch not keeping time. Not me. I set it with my cell phone the day I received it and after the first 2 weeks, when I had to adjust for central time when I flew to Chicago, I checked it against my cell phone and it was on the money. I was on my job site when one of my contractors was the first to mistake it for a Rolex. I was honest with him, but what a great feeling. I already have my next Invicta picked out. Thank you Amazon!

Plantronics Voyager 510 Bluetooth Headset [Retail Packaging]
Plantronics Voyager 510 Bluetooth Headset [Retail Packaging]
Offered by BoBotechnic
Price: $214.48
5 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My second one, still the best, August 28, 2008
I purchased a Voyager 510 a couple of years ago and paid $99.99 for it (Before I found Amazon). and I just loved it. Then being stupid I read all the hype about the Jawbone and when I broke my Voyager, I decided to get the Jawbone. What a HUGE mistake!.. The Jawbone is junk. My second Voyager is just as wonderful as the first, I've already walked around in the wind, while talking to my wife, and she could hear me perfectly and couldn't hear the wind. It's the best product on the market. And of course Amazon got it hear so quick I didn't even have time to track my package!... Thanks Amazon for selling such a great product.

Page: 1 | 2