Profile for David A. Rand > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

David A. Rand "davebelize" RSS Feed (Marina Del Rey, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Oriental Furniture Simple Subtle Beautiful Large Zen Art Print Photo Screen, 6-Feet Water Drop Photograph Printed Canvas Room Divider
Price: $125.00
4 used & new from $125.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, June 10, 2014
The rock image is so low rez they blurred the heck out of it to keep it from pixelating.
there was a stain on the water drop side.

The water drip side is better but still too low rez. I'm only keeping it because I'm too busy to hassle with returning it,
but did not feel right not warning others

AnyGlove (TM) Turns Almost Any Fleece, Fabric or Synthetic Leather Gloves Into Touchscreen Compatible Gloves, iPhone Gloves, Texting Gloves, iPad Gloves
Offered by Etailz
Price: $19.95
6 used & new from $14.95

1.0 out of 5 stars 10 coats and still wears off in minutes on my leather riding gloves, April 25, 2014
Oh well live an learn. Not worth my time to write this never mind ask for a refund but thought others should know.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 6, 2014 10:06 PM PST

Mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5s/5 - Retail Packaging - Black
Mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5s/5 - Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by BrandsWalk
Price: $119.95
51 used & new from $34.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Piece of crap, January 31, 2014
I wrote the manufacturer with the serial number and my bill of sale and they NEVER EVEN BOTHERED to get back to me.

I constantly tells me that the device is not supported ...starts to charge my phone they quits.

I'm reading others are being told it's a knock off...Amazon should be responsible for sponsoring knock offs and doing nothing about it.

I think Mophie is well aware of the problem and are using a cover story... or why else would they have a "fix" for this problem on their site a fix that does not work..and then never get back to me.

I want my f** money back.

The Daily Limerick:  Volume 1
The Daily Limerick: Volume 1
by Karen Goulekas
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Stuff!!, January 7, 2014
I've been following Karen's amazing ascent into the Limerick stratosphere on Facebook. Glad to see them make the transition from dancing electrons to fanciful ink ! This is a must have book and a great gift. Chicken soup for the funny bone !

SE-0304OR Bag Protector Alert. Orange/White
SE-0304OR Bag Protector Alert. Orange/White
Price: $15.96
3 used & new from $15.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Great if you want to spend 600 bucks a year on batteries, October 30, 2013
It would be so simple to fix the battery drain on this device. Sad they have decided to leave this major flaw. The power needed to store the code should be very minimal, like that of a watch..or better. Higher demand should only be engaged when the device is moved.

I'll be returning mine to Amazon.

ADAPTIV TECHNOLOGIES TPX RADAR AND LASER DETECTOR SYSTEM 2.0
ADAPTIV TECHNOLOGIES TPX RADAR AND LASER DETECTOR SYSTEM 2.0
Offered by Top EnDz Parts
Price: $269.00
9 used & new from $269.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Customer Service !!, October 29, 2013
These guys not only have great products like the TPX Detector but they really back up there products with great customer service. I had some questions and they were quick to respond with the personal touch.

The unit has paid for itself. Looking at their cool illuminated jackets now. I not a speed demon I believe in safety and knowledge. Knowledge of who's tracking me and where. Believe it or not some officers like to follow you waiting for an excuse. In Vermont they followed me for 2hrs...like they are going fishing or something, like it's a sport hassling bikers.. ...but I knew they were there the whole time and when they rolled up on me in Burlington, spot light and all.....I just smiled.

Neewer® Vertical Battery Grip for Canon EOS 5D MARK II Digital SLR Camera Replacement for Canon BG-E6 Battery Grip
Offered by BestDealUSA
Price: $31.99
19 used & new from $25.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Amazing, September 9, 2012
I never write these but should and this product deservers some praise. I bought the Canon brand and after a few months it started draining batteries like mad. I cleaned connections and it would be good for a day and then just start eating batteries and quickly within no time at all became useless.

I went to amazon to buy another one and saw this brand, skeptical I read the stellar reviews and said heck for 30 bucks or so it's worth a shot.

Now I hope some poor Chinese person was not whipped into cranking this out but since most of this stuff is made in Asia not much I can do about that except write my congressman and pass on videos and articles of mis treated employees.

At any rate I'm buying two more just for the convenience of having batteries ( I use rechargeable AA) at the ready.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars NO English instructions, December 25, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
Unlike the description states. There were no English instructions. This of course ruined the Christmas Day as far as this gift from Uncle Dave was concerned. After paying a premium price I received zero response to my pleas for some English Instructions to send to my nephews.

After spending hours scouring magic sites online I found a shop that helped me secure this rare information in English, offering customer service to someone who's not even a customer. They also offer the same magic trick for 30% less.

Oh well live and learn.

Norman Mailer: MoonFire, The Epic Journey of Apollo 11
Norman Mailer: MoonFire, The Epic Journey of Apollo 11
by Norman Mailer
Price: $34.73
39 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Make sure Amazon refunds your 2 day shipping if your a Prime Customer, September 10, 2010
I've been ordering copies of this book for over a couple weeks now and Amazon can not seem to fix the free shipping for Amazon Prime customers. It does qualify and they will refund you if you ask....but we should not have to ask.

dave rand

An Actor and a Gentleman
An Actor and a Gentleman
by Phyllis Karas
77 used & new from $1.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing story, May 4, 2010
Lou is a true American Hero. He as moved the hearts and minds of countess souls and to read his story is quite and honor.

Most may remember him for his film roles but the real man goes even deeper in character and mind, as some may play a hero in a story but Lou is the real deal in real life.

An inspiring story for young and old. I highly recommend this great book.

Dave Rand