Profile for meraki28 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

meraki28 RSS Feed (Colorado)

Invisible Empire/Crescent Moon
Invisible Empire/Crescent Moon
Price: $10.00
63 used & new from $2.47

5.0 out of 5 stars KT at her finest., August 22, 2013
There's definitely a melancholy throughout it, and maybe I'm just relating to it more now than I would, say a year from now, but I think it's her best yet. More introspective than any of her other efforts. It's been in my car's CD player since I bought it back on 8/8. Looking forward to hearing some of these songs live.

Heat Rises (Nikki Heat)
Heat Rises (Nikki Heat)
by Richard Castle
Price: $17.67
191 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Nikki Heat Yet!, September 24, 2011
Being a huge fan of Castle, I would have read this book no matter what. But I really loved it. All the nods to the show, the humor, the suspense. It's all really great. Now I'm just hoping for the Derrick Storm novels to be published. PLEASE.

For Lovers Only
For Lovers Only
DVD
Price: $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic., July 10, 2011
Never before have I seen a love story told so well before. Tears, laughter, happiness, sadness.. everything. Beautiful movie. And Stana Katic was brilliant.

NEW Kt Tunstall - Tiger Suit: Special Edition (CD)
NEW Kt Tunstall - Tiger Suit: Special Edition (CD)
Offered by IMS Distribution
Price: $17.92
18 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, October 15, 2010
I've been a fan of KT since Eye to the Telescope came out here in the US. And I gotta say, she gets better with every album. I don't skip a track on Tiger Suit. And have been listening to it almost nonstop since it arrived.

The DVD with the deluxe edition is great also. Gives a look into the making of the album. Makes me appreciate KT so much more. She's so talented.

Battlestar Galactica: Downloaded: Inside the Universe of the critically acclaimed TV series
by David Bassom
Price: $14.46
63 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, April 13, 2010
Fantastic look into the making of season's 1 and 2 of one of the best TV shows ever. Haven't been able to put this book down. I highly recommend it to any big BSG fan.