Profile for Larry A. Chrispyn > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 52

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Larry A. Chrispyn "PUBLISHED POET" RSS Feed (CALIFORNIA & INDIANA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
New Balance Men's M1290 Running Shoe,Black/Purple,11.5 4E US
New Balance Men's M1290 Running Shoe,Black/Purple,11.5 4E US

1.0 out of 5 stars I only wear New Balance which are the best shoes made, December 26, 2014
I only wear New Balance which are the best shoes made. I bought 5 pair of New Balance running shoes in about a year. This is the only pair that does not feel good on my feet. All the other New Balance shoes are great. I wish i had returned these but it was too late.

1989
1989
Price: $11.99
89 used & new from $7.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Great National Tragedy, December 26, 2014
This review is from: 1989 (Audio CD)
It is a great national tragedy when a country singer swathes to pop. I have been a fan of Taylor Swift from the beginning. This is the first Cd that i will not bought. i have listened to it often. I hope that she will return to country with her next CD.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 27, 2014 1:59 AM PST

Tao Te Ching Low Price CD
Tao Te Ching Low Price CD
by Stephen Mitchell
Edition: Audio CD
Price: $12.05
36 used & new from $6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, November 14, 2014
I have read the Tao Te Ching 12 times and it is one of my 2 favorite books. Almost every time brings new understanding.
It is great to also listen to it. I do wish that this was a proper translation.

Men's New Gym Navy Workout Short Gary Majdell Sport Size X-Large
Men's New Gym Navy Workout Short Gary Majdell Sport Size X-Large
Offered by Majdell Group
Price: $17.97

1.0 out of 5 stars I do NOT ever wear them, August 24, 2014
I do not ever wear them. I since bought dozens of good ones from another company in a local store.

New Balance Men's M2040 Running Shoe,Black/Grey,11.5 4E US
New Balance Men's M2040 Running Shoe,Black/Grey,11.5 4E US

5.0 out of 5 stars these are the Greatest shoes, July 8, 2014
I would never wear anything except New Balance, which are clearly the best shoes made. The M2040 are the best Shoes of all. They are Great.

Budpak First Aid Cream Anti-Bacterial 1 Oz / 28 G (Pack of 4)
Budpak First Aid Cream Anti-Bacterial 1 Oz / 28 G (Pack of 4)
Offered by Hargraves Online Pharmaceuticals
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, July 7, 2014
This first aid cream is great. it is essential to healing. I cannot imagine life without it.

4 inch Cinnamon Sticks 32 oz (approx 90 sticks) by OliveNation
4 inch Cinnamon Sticks 32 oz (approx 90 sticks) by OliveNation
Offered by JR Mushrooms & Specialties
Price: $21.95

3.0 out of 5 stars CINNAMON IS A GREAT HERB, March 5, 2014
It is possible to get much higher quality Cinnamon at a lower price in Chinatown in Oakland CA. However buying this item on Amazon is convenient, until I can make another trip there. I have studied herbs for 40 years and used Cinnamon for longer. I was certified to teach by Master Herbalist William LeSassier. One often hears many amazing claims about Cinnamon which I do not believe. the actual uses and effects are more than enough reason to use it. From Wikipedia: Two studies have shown that including cinnamon and cinnamon extract in the diet may help type 2 diabetics to control blood glucose levels. It is also an antioxidant and may have other positive effects. It is a good natural sweetener.

Professional Rechargeable Oral Irrigator with High Capacity Water Tank by ToiletTree Products. 2nd Generation Version.
Offered by ToiletTree Products

1.0 out of 5 stars Good PRODUCT, BUT IT LASTED ONLY 3 MONTHS, February 20, 2014
I really liked this product but it only lasted 3 months. Amazon will not allow a return. I hope the company will. Having used it, it is impossible to imagine life without one. I used it 2 or 3 times a day. I rarely ever flossed 2 or 3 times a week. After 3 months it would not hold a charge. I could charge it for hours and it would only work for half of the 90 seconds needed for one use. Within another 2 weeks, it would not work at all. Otherwise it is an excellent product. I hope they give me a refund. I have already bought 2 new ones from Costco with their great refund policy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2014 8:46 PM PST

Gilbert Match Rugby Short (Navy, X-Large)
Gilbert Match Rugby Short (Navy, X-Large)
Offered by Rugby Imports
Price: $18.00

1.0 out of 5 stars TOO LONG Too Voluminous, February 10, 2014
This review is from: Gilbert Match Rugby Short (Sports)
THEY ARE NO GOOD FOR EXERCISE. they are way too long and the shorts get in the way of free movement during exercise. I have been searching for 15 years for good short exercise shorts, like the gym shorts of the 1980's. these are way too voluminous and too long. I have been exercising daily for over 28 years.

Zantrex-3, 84 Capsules Zantrex 3
Zantrex-3, 84 Capsules Zantrex 3
Offered by Garden State Vitamins
Price: $24.14
14 used & new from $18.45

2.0 out of 5 stars VERY OVERPRICED, January 7, 2014
IT HAS 300 MG. OF CAFFEINE. CAFFEINE CAN HELP WITH EXERCISE IN SEVERAL WAYS. THIS COSTS 8 TIMES AS MUCH AS BUYING CAFFEINE TABLETS. IF CAFFEINE IS TAKEN 30 MINUTES BEFORE EXERCISE, IT CAN HELP YOU BEGIN, EXERCISE LONGER AND BURN A HIGHER % OF FAT. THIS PRODUCT IS SO SO, JUST WAY OVERPRICED.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6