Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for Fazal Abbas > Reviews

Browse

Fazal Abbas' Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Fazal Abbas RSS Feed (Centennial, CO United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Sennheiser HD 429 Headphones Black
Sennheiser HD 429 Headphones Black
Offered by VMInnovations
Price: $39.99
83 used & new from $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Wire is too long for its thickness. Accident of broken wire is waiting to happen., June 15, 2015
Superb sound in this price. I love Sennheiser and I only buy Sennheiser for my "proper" listening experience. My complain and a strong one is its very long and very thin wire/cable. It is waiting for an accident to happen anytime. I feel if you are making cable this long then make it in coil shape so that it shrink automatically, or keep it short so that it dont tangle too much or use a sturdier one. I'll be sad to see almost new headset with broken cable

Motorcycle Roadcraft: The Police Rider's Guide to Better Motorcycling
Motorcycle Roadcraft: The Police Rider's Guide to Better Motorcycling
by Philip Coyne
32 used & new from $0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for all road drivers, February 2, 2015
Please someone make this book as mandatory reading for getting the driving license. Every road driver should read this. Concise, precise and to the point. Just perfect.

SoundBot SB220 Bluetooth Noise-Reduction Stereo Headphone for Music Stream & HandsFree Calling w/ 20 hrs Extended Talk and Playback Time, 400 hrs Standby time, Built-in Mic, A2DP, AVRCP, Chrome
Offered by Primo Super-store
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad sound, goos size, uncomfortable fitting, good connection, January 17, 2015
Cant talk bad enough about its bad sound quality. I am listening same song with less than $5 JVC wired ear buds and this one switching back and forth. JVC sounded much better. I did not even try to compare with my other better ear buds. I never own any BT headphone so I am not sure technology is the issue or the headphone. I think its the quality of speakers thats bad.

Size was reasonable but fitment was not comfortable at all. I had this annoying feeling that it falling down it is falling down it is falling down.

Only good thing in this whole experience was its connecting with two of my devices. Laptop and iPad. I am confident that it will connect other bluetooth devices too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 23, 2015 12:01 PM PST

Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Headphones
Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Headphones
Price: $99.95
146 used & new from $50.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Vanilla plain - No fluff, January 16, 2014
I've tried many companies over the years but no company can beat price+quality equation. So I dont look for any other company. Just sennheiser. I am not a audiophile but I can differentiate over processed boom box headphones and a quality one

I was looking for a good headphone for my computer/laptop listening. This was fitting the bill and got the impression from reviews that it is a headphone geared towards studio work. I thought it will be a great thing as it will be more precise and more close to feeling of live performance.

Above turned out to be just like that. It is so precise that sometimes I feel that I am missing over-processed-boom-box feeling. Some reviewer wrote that its quality is so pure that even you will hear errors in production too. I thought he is exaggerating but it was true. You listen sound that you never hear before in songs you already heard, small details, everything.

My only gripe is its design. Ear pieces can twist and rotate. Sometimes it slips and slam at your face if you are not careful.

Jabra Wave Corded 3.5mm Headset
Jabra Wave Corded 3.5mm Headset
Offered by Cellular Hookup
Price: $26.52
8 used & new from $8.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Fitment is tricky, December 15, 2013
I played around with this headset in order for it to work. Out of the box was just not fitting, period. Then I turned the white/transparent rubber in such a way that it is facing my ear. It is little better. If I am sitting still then it works. if you want to use it in car and have one hand available, occassionally, then its not a good choice. You will keep pressing/putting ear bud for it to stick.

I bought it for price and I use mostly when I am home and sitting still.

K&N TB-1005 Triumph High Performance Replacement Air Filter
K&N TB-1005 Triumph High Performance Replacement Air Filter
Price: $50.99
84 used & new from $40.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Working good but I am not confident, December 15, 2013
I used it for Triumph Sprint ST 2006

I changed both spark plugs and this air filter at same time so the new lively engine I have is due to both.

New lively feeling of engine is not my main interest but I put it on because it was reusable. My only gripe about this, so 4 stars, is that its not as perfect fit as OEM. OEM rubber is soft and grooves fit perfectly. This black plastic is hard and does not fit in male/female grooves as OEM. Size and shape is exact but I am not very confident that it did fit snug. Shape and size was just like OEM but it did not seat well as OEM.

Timex Men's T5K086 1440 Sport Watch with Black Band
Timex Men's T5K086 1440 Sport Watch with Black Band

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic watch, December 15, 2013
All watches of this type are all almost same. I bought it for price and there is no complain. Big digits, indiglo, dual time, stop watch, alarm, soft rubber strap. Working great for last couple of months.

Cisco Linksys RE1000 Wireless-N WiFi Range Extender (Certified Refurbished)
Cisco Linksys RE1000 Wireless-N WiFi Range Extender (Certified Refurbished)

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned after couple of weeks, December 15, 2013
Connection was dropping after a week and kids were complaining a lot that there is no connectivity. Sometimes signal was also there but there was no connectivity.

I experimented different locations but results was same. There was total 50 feet between main router and farthest computer. Once I put this 20ft away from modem (30ft away from end computer). Once I put this 30ft away from modem (20ft away from end computer). Nothing worked consistently. Returned and got money back.

Dunlop Biomimetic Max 2012
Dunlop Biomimetic Max 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for me, December 15, 2013
This review is from: Dunlop Biomimetic Max 2012 (Misc.)
I started Squash using Dunlop racquets so I always have soft corner for Dunlop. Over the years I changed many racquets but finally settled with Head Cyano 115. Looking at Dunlop racquet with Head like balance and weight, I bought it. I changed strings with Ashway Ultra Nick. Balance, control and feel was great. Power was not bad. Within two weeks, 3 times a week, I developed severe pain in elbow and it was bad. Rest for couple of weeks, changed the racket and never used this again.

Problem is that for this weight, it is not that head heavy. For lighter weight rackets, you need head heavy to generate power otherwise it will be your body/elbow will bear all the brunt.

I will not recommend this based on my experience

TRENDnet High Power Wireless-N USB Adapter (TEW-645UB)
TRENDnet High Power Wireless-N USB Adapter (TEW-645UB)
Offered by BinkieMelane
Price: $95.59
3 used & new from $50.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Not powerful, July 3, 2012
It was easy to install but I bought it for more range/power. It has the worst power. Worst than any USB adapter I used and I have around 4 or 5 adapters. It is always at low or very low where others were giving 3 to 4 bars

Disappointed user.