Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Dansko Women's Sue Wedge Sandal, Cognac Full Grain, 39 EU/8.5-9 M US
Dansko Women's Sue Wedge Sandal, Cognac Full Grain, 39 EU/8.5-9 M US
Offered by Takken's Shoes
Price: $119.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my Danskos, June 26, 2016
I love my Danskos! These sandals make it possible to spend more time on my feet than any other shoe, except my Dansko Pro xp clogs. I have arthritis in my feet and these shoes have made it possible for me to work, shop, and otherwise be walking longer than I can without them. The arch support takes a lot of pressure off joints that are painful.

Architec Recipe Rock, Graphite
Architec Recipe Rock, Graphite
Offered by Kitchenova
Price: $8.99
6 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nifty little item!, December 17, 2012
I love this. I print a lot of recipes. This makes it so easy to see the recipe page and keeps it out of the way. Worth every penny.

World War II London Blitz Diary Volume 4, 1944-1945 (A Woman's Revelations Enduring War and Marriage) (World War ll London Blitz Diary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Was hooked from the first volume!, December 2, 2012
i learned so much from these books. I felt like I lost touch with someone I grew to like very much when the last volume ended. Ruby made me want to know about her life after the war. She was an intelligent and perceptive woman.