Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for wolfie > Reviews

Browse

wolfie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

wolfie RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
KLOUD City® 7.5-Inch Stainless Steel Pet Grooming Cutting Scissor/Shear (Silver Curled-up)
Offered by M-Aimee
Price: $8.60
2 used & new from $8.60

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sharp, August 19, 2015
I bought these to trim the top knot of my Goldendoodle's coat. They are not sharp. On most attempts, it pulls the dog's hair rather than cuts it. I will try sharpening the blades, but they are a disappointment.

Schylling Curious George Tin Tea Set
Schylling Curious George Tin Tea Set
Price: $19.95
19 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe for drinking out of!, March 16, 2015
My 3 year old daughter was drinking room temperature herbal tea out of this set when my husband started to worry about whether this was safe. So I contacted the company and they very quickly responded. This was the response:

"Thank you for contacting us. All of our products meet current US safety standards, including ASTM and Consumer Product Safety Commission, for toxicity and other safety requirements. Additionally, our tea sets meet FDA testing for food safety.
Our tea sets may be used with real food and drink, but we suggest avoiding very hot liquids as a general safety precaution. We suggest hand-washing and thoroughly drying the pieces after play, as an automatic dishwasher may cause the small pieces to break.
When using our tin tea sets - like the Curious George set - with acidic liquids (tea, fruit punch, citrus juice, etc), the finish may discolor over time; this does not affect the safety of the item, only the appearance. "

Curious George 3D Pinata Birthday and Theme Party Supplies
Curious George 3D Pinata Birthday and Theme Party Supplies

3.0 out of 5 stars Pull strings didn't work, December 13, 2014
The pull strings didn't work. We ended up ripping the pinata open. Good thing the kids didn't have a tantrum!

PetEdge Stainless Steel Straight Mosquito Pet Hemostat, 5-Inch
PetEdge Stainless Steel Straight Mosquito Pet Hemostat, 5-Inch
Offered by hobbytoolsupply
Price: $3.63
7 used & new from $3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for ear hair pulling, December 13, 2014
These work great for pulling ear hairs in my standard poodle puppy's ears. They can clamp but often I don't press hard enough for them to. Used with ear powder, they grip the hairs effectively and my puppy didn't feel pain (so long as I didn't get tissue instead of hair!).

Dog Breeding Secrets For Beginners: Get All Basics You Need To Know On Breeding Dogs Including Info On Types Of Dog Breeds, How To Choose A Dog Breed, ... Dog Info To Help You Breed Dogs Successfully
by Charlie J. Garcia
Price: $12.95
7 used & new from $12.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Too basic, no secrets!, April 8, 2014
From the title, I was expecting this book to include in depth tips and tricks of breeding dogs as a business model. It had none of that. Instead, it briefly addresses the most obvious things to expect in dog breeding. The most helpful thing in the book was a list of things to answer when writing a breeding plan, found in chapter 3: "Making a Breeding Plan," though if you have been doing your research, you would have already sketched out this out. With 63 pages in what must size 14 or bigger, some chapters are only 1 page long. I read the book in a few hours. In sum, this was a waste of money.

Protex Pawz Safespot Locking Dog Leash - Black
Protex Pawz Safespot Locking Dog Leash - Black
Offered by Net Pet Shops
Price: $45.29
19 used & new from $36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives you complete peace of mind, January 25, 2014
I live in a city and recently adopted a goldendoodle. Everyone loves her - perhaps a little too much. Dog theft is common where I live. With this locking leash, I can walk to the grocery store or go to a cafe and be sure that she will still be outside the store when I come out. The collar and leash both are completely adjustable, so it will continue to work as she grows. She doesn't mind wearing it either. I wish the lock was by a code rather than a key, since I worry about losing the keys. But it comes with two keys, so hopefully I won't lose both! The leash is a bit heavy, so I walk my dog on her regular leash and then put the Safespot on when I reach my destination.

Freshware CB-205RD 6-Cavity Rose Shape Silicone Mold for Homemade Soap, Cake, Cupcake, Bread, Muffin, Pudding, Jello, and More
Price: $9.62
6 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for candles!, January 25, 2014
This mold worked great for homemade candles made from beeswax and crayons. I punctured the pan in the middle of each rose so that the wick could come from the top of the candle. The hole leaked when I poured the full amount of wax in, but didn't when I poured only a little to cool first before adding the rest of the wax mixture. The candles popped out easily once they were cool and the pan was perfectly clean. I'm really looking forward to making more! The candles are a decent size too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 29, 2015 8:33 PM PDT

Electrolux EL012B Electro H12 Hepa Filter
Electrolux EL012B Electro H12 Hepa Filter
Price: $14.99
21 used & new from $9.43

2.0 out of 5 stars Item shipped doesn't match description, December 4, 2013
The picture says it is compatible with the EL6890 series. My vacuum is EL6894. The filter I received has a different packaging and mentions specific models it is compatible with, mine is not included.

Lafe's Natural and Organic Roll On Deodorant Unscented -- 3 fl oz
Lafe's Natural and Organic Roll On Deodorant Unscented -- 3 fl oz
Offered by Heritage Industries
Price: $5.79
40 used & new from $3.73

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, October 9, 2013
I had high hopes for this deodorant but unfortunately, it doesn't work. My BO became particularly smelly. What's worse is I think the deodorant stick was harboring the bacteria that created BO. Back to Tom's of Maine for me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 25, 2014 8:08 AM PDT

Goody Slide Proof Stayput, Girls Thin No Slide, 4 Count
Goody Slide Proof Stayput, Girls Thin No Slide, 4 Count
Price: $8.99
3 used & new from $8.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Stays in toddler's hair, October 9, 2013
I bought these for my daughter. We have many different hair bands but these have become my favorite since they stay in her hair better than any others. They still slide out of her hair but much slower than others. She doesn't mind them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4