Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for S. Obrien > Reviews

Browse

S. Obrien's Profile

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Obrien RSS Feed (arizona)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Flow Free
Flow Free
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Loves this game, January 24, 2016
This review is from: Flow Free (App)
This game is fun and challenging.

PlayStation 4 Universal Media Remote
PlayStation 4 Universal Media Remote
Price: $20.11
78 used & new from $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A misunderstood controller, great for basic functions, November 9, 2015
I don't know why so many people are giving this product such a bad review? The quality and functionality are 10 times better than any other media controller on the market, but for some reason those controllers have 3 stars. I think the consumers are just displaying the disappointment that this particular controller isn't the quality of the ps3 controller manufactured by Sony themselves. With that said, this controller performs many functions for some of the top apps on the ps4. The main function of this controller is to play blu rays and DVD's, as well as Netflix, HBO, Amazon Instant Video, and a few other video related apps. YouTube is not supported, which will be a disappointment to some. The reason I gave this controller 4 stars is because, as above, it performs the basic necessities of watching movies. I am just glad that I no longer accidentally fast forward or rewind while watching a movie when I had to use the traditional ps4 controller; that in itself is worth $30 to me. The reason the deduction of a star is due to the fact, like other reviewers have stated, not all functions of the controller work correctly, and also due to the fact that it is a little battery hog. A true Sony manufactured Media Controller would of course guarantee a 5-star rating, but as sony has stated, they're not going to release a media controller. I understand the consumers disappointment, but I truly think that a one or two star rating is not warranted. let us all be happy that we are no longer stuck with a dongle controlled controller, which their only function was to rob us from our hard earned money; at least this controller has basic functionality.

Fire Kids Edition Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB, Blue Kid-Proof Case
Fire Kids Edition Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB, Blue Kid-Proof Case

3.0 out of 5 stars Unregulated app store, October 19, 2015
The construction of the tablet seems to be good, the bumper case is very nice. I am sending it back though because the appstore is very unregulated. I thought they had the real youtube kids app, but it was some knockoff pretending to be it. Its really sad that amazon allows people to market their apps in that way. They even have a "youtube" app created by youtube.com, which isnt the actual youtube app, just some xompany teying to confuse customers like me. Very disapointed.

nabi DreamTab HD8 Tablet (Wi-Fi Enabled)
nabi DreamTab HD8 Tablet (Wi-Fi Enabled)
Offered by Morstar
Price: $85.00
92 used & new from $42.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Overheating and mass bloatware., October 19, 2015
On the first day this tablet overheated which caused the keyboard to not work properly (i got stuck in the kidoz parenting app which needs a password to work). This tablet is fill of bloatware making just under 8gb available. The stylus was about the only thing i liked about this tablet. I am definitely sending this back.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 22, 2015 2:28 PM PDT

SafeTube
SafeTube
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars I like the idea, October 16, 2015
This review is from: SafeTube (App)
I tried to play a hobby kids TV video and it didn't play.

Panasonic NCR18650B Super Max 3.7V 3400mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery-Green
Panasonic NCR18650B Super Max 3.7V 3400mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery-Green
Offered by Dream Or Dream
Price: $11.48
26 used & new from $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Panisonic 18650b 3400mah for my Provari P3 vape mod, May 29, 2015
I recieved my set of 2 Panasonic ncr 18650b 3400mah batteries today. I ordered from Jet Batteries; when i recieved the package the name of the company was Emergent Enterprises. I dont know if this means anything-just putting it out there.
The batteries look like the pictures and it has "Made in Japan" on it. On the green wrapper nowhere does it say Panasonic, but none of the pictures that i have seen of this battery had the Panasonic logo either. I wish it had better markings.
When i recieved these batteries and put one into my Provari P3 vaping mod they fit without any problems. Unfortunately the batteries only registered at 3% out of the box, so that kinda sucked.
Compared to my efest purple 3100mah 18650s they are a little smaller in length and width, which is kinda weird because the Panasonics have 300 more mah than the Efest 3100s.
I am charging them now and will update my review and rating after a couple if cycles.

Insignia Media Remote for PlayStation 4
Insignia Media Remote for PlayStation 4
9 used & new from $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of crap., April 20, 2015
It works with some blurays, not very many. It works with some dvds, not very many. About the only thing this is good for is netflix. Dont know what's wrong with sony. They could easily make a media remote app for your phone, but nope why would they do that.

GreatShield GUARDIAN Dual Layer Hybrid Case with Kickstand for LG G2 (AT&T D800, T-Mobile D801) - White & Black
Offered by GreatShield Store

1.0 out of 5 stars poorly designed case., September 27, 2014
I bought this for my sisters lg g2. Put simply, it doesnt fit correctly. A portion of the speaker is covered by the case. The bottom microphone is slightly covered as well. The case doesnt fit the phone snuggly. On the top i can push the cover easily and the phone is unprotected, so it seems if it were to fall on this spot it could easily expose the phone allowing it to get damaged.
I dont know why this case doesnt fit like all the good reviews say it does, but it doesnt. I will be sending it back.

Crocs Duet Sport Clog (Toddler/Little Kid),Black/Sea Blue,12 M US Little Kid
Crocs Duet Sport Clog (Toddler/Little Kid),Black/Sea Blue,12 M US Little Kid

4.0 out of 5 stars he loves them., September 18, 2014
This review is from: Crocs Duet Sport Clog Kids (Shoes)
Cant go wrong with crocs. Looks good, well built, easy to clean, farely cheap, and very comfy. My 4 yr old loves them. Didnt have a problem with sizes being wrong.

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Motorola Moto G Screen Protector Anti-Bubble Ultra HD - Extreme Clarity & Touch Responsive Shield with Lifetime Free Replacements - Retail Packaging
Offered by New Tech Accessories
Price: $19.95
3 used & new from $6.98

2.0 out of 5 stars just not worth it anymore., September 18, 2014
I have many armorsuit protectors for my phones, tablets, and ps vita, they all start too get weird, like as if they stretch out or something. The screen starts to get wiggling lines all around it. The time of these types of screen protectors are over, its time for every one to step up to tempered glass screen protectors.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 10, 2014 4:22 PM PDT