Profile for D. Snyder > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Snyder RSS Feed (Pittsburgh, PA)

Aladdin (Two-Disc Special Edition)
Aladdin (Two-Disc Special Edition)
DVD ~ Scott Weinger
14 used & new from $53.95

1.0 out of 5 stars they're selling illegal copies, November 21, 2014
This DVD is a ripped, illegal copy. There are multiple spelling mistakes on the DVD and the decal on the DVD is pixelated. The DVD would constantly skip but didn't look scratch, I bought a new dvd player but the same thing happened. I tried to replace it with Disney's disc replacement program but was denied since this is a fake. I didn't notice it until it was too late to return so now I'm stuck with a non-playable, fake DVD.

Set of Twelve Brass 2ba 16gm Soft Tip Darts, 100 Black Dart Tips, & Dart Wrench
Set of Twelve Brass 2ba 16gm Soft Tip Darts, 100 Black Dart Tips, & Dart Wrench
Offered by Billiard Evolution
Price: $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great for parties, July 18, 2014
Perfect for guests when you're having a party. Great quality for the price, and tons of tips.

Kinect Sports Season Two
Kinect Sports Season Two
Offered by WHOLESALE OUTLET
Price: $15.96
133 used & new from $3.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun but simple, September 30, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Not very high difficulty but darts are a fun party game. It is still enjoyable to play. Overall a good game.

Metrokane 6119 Rabbit Wine Bottle Stoppers 2-Pack in Multi-Color (Colors Selected Randomly)
Offered by Today's Housewares
Price: $6.00
25 used & new from $0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for anyone who drinks wine!, June 1, 2010
I use these wine stoppers for all my white wines to keep them fresh in the fridge. Be careful laying wine on it's side as this stopper may allow dripping. Also, any champagne or sparkling wines are not going to work for this type of stopper.

Vinturi Deluxe Red Wine Aerator Set
Vinturi Deluxe Red Wine Aerator Set
Price: $42.54
29 used & new from $28.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Opens the palate and creates a new wine!, May 11, 2010
I got a bottle of my fav. cab and poured a glass then I poured a glass using the Vinturi aerator. I asked my wife to keep track of what glass is what and move them so I didn't know which. It was like drinking two different wines. The aerator really opened up the wine and brought out the flavors. I make my own wine and I used the aerator on a blueberry wine I made and this really brought the blueberry flavor to life. Anyone serious about their red wines needs this product!!

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Limited Edition -Xbox 360
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Limited Edition -Xbox 360
Offered by thebookgrove
Price: $49.98
30 used & new from $4.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shooter game, June 29, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I'm new to the Rainbox 6 games and Vegas 2 Limited Edition is my first time I ever played a game like this and I now see what I've been missing! The limited ediition comes with an extra CD that has a lot of helpful hints, strategies and tips on how to play the game on and off line. Being a newb to this genre of gameplay getting the Limited Edition version helped my gameplay a lot. I would definately suggest anyone who hasn't played Rainbox 6 before (like me) and looking for a fun shooter game get the limited edition. Play the game for a week then watch the extras CD. It definately helped me to understand the strategies within the game.