Profile for stamperer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

stamperer RSS Feed

MAXSA Innovations 40341 Battery-Powered Motion-Activated LED Outdoor Night Light, White
Price: Click here to see our price
23 used & new from $7.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright light, November 19, 2013
First event this didn't want to work right and the second time used it worked fine all night. Great concept and will try again when needed. Very bright, lit the area well. Very happy the second time.

HDE® Wireless Motion Detecting LED Light w/ IR Radial Sensor - Hallway Night Light
Offered by HDE
Price: $5.89
2 used & new from $2.88

3.0 out of 5 stars Motion activated and bright enough, November 19, 2013
The first event we couldn't get these ( 1 out of 4 worked right) to work properly. Second event they worked fine. Why? When they work they are great and did the job of lighting the area needed.

Vktech 12x Paper Lanterns Balloons White LED Party Lights Floral Decoration light
Offered by Cyberkin
Price: $7.90
7 used & new from $3.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price and light, November 19, 2013
These worked great, well 9 out of ten worked. They are a good price and filled the need! I would order them again.

Iszy Billiards 10 Pool Cue Billiard Stick Floor Rack and Holder, Mahogany
Iszy Billiards 10 Pool Cue Billiard Stick Floor Rack and Holder, Mahogany
Offered by Iszy Billiards
Price: $74.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Rack for the price, January 17, 2012
This rack is good for the price. No problem putting it together and it looks great in the game room.I painted the hooks black and attached padding to the back of the rack so it wouldn't lean against the wall. Because of the baseboard it doesn't sit against the wall level. I tend to customize things to fit the surrounding area, so no fault of the product. The felt padding for the cue holes are coming out. Not a big deal to glue back in or leave out. It doesn't take up too much floor space for all that it does. I Like it!

Journals Unlimited, Write it Down Series Guest or Visitors Journal - Cranberry Hard Cover
Offered by Sell Lounge Inc.
Price: $18.95
10 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Guess Book, January 17, 2012
This book fit the need for our vacation house. It has more questions for the guess then are needed, but they don't have to answer every one of them. It has a nice look and does not look like an inexpensive book. It has a less formal look to the pages with the color of the pages and the writing/lettering. It has a cute and comfortable look and feel.

Brain Games: Bible Puzzles (Brain Games (Unnumbered))
Brain Games: Bible Puzzles (Brain Games (Unnumbered))
by Editors of Brain Games
Edition: Spiral-bound
14 used & new from $3.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes You Think, January 17, 2012
I received this book for Christmas and have enjoyed it. I am not a puzzle or crossword person, but I do find the variety of puzzles challenging. And, in some cases I am learning more about the Bible at the same time. It is good to take with you if you have to wait for an appointment, travel, etc. It starts out easy with level one and progresses to level 5. If you need to peek...the answers are at the back of the book. I bought two more for friends who like to do puzzles. Spiral bound is also nice so you can fold the book in half when needed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, September 25, 2011
I ride but don't like to wear the cycling shorts in public. I don't like the look of wearing what feels like a diaper in skin fitting shorts. This way I can go for a ride, be comfortable during the ride, and go anywhere with my skirt without "the looks". I am fit and petite so it isn't an over weight issue. I love my Garneau Santa Cruz Shorts! Ladies these are great!