Profile for Robyn > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robyn RSS Feed (Tokyo)

Baby One More Time
Baby One More Time
56 used & new from $5.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album!, January 30, 2000
This review is from: Baby One More Time (Audio CD)
This album is just awesome! Its worth buying since all tracks are nice songs. Some want to make you sing along and dance but some make you want to listen to peacefully. A CD that you'll play over and over through all tracks without getting tired of it. You can totally relate to a lot of the songs. A great gift to preteens, teens. A great party mix for you to play at a party and to dance without getting tired. The track From The Botton Of My Broken Heart is something that you'd like to play on Valentine's day if you don't have a date. Great CD full of Girl Power!

98° And Rising
98° And Rising
Offered by KingsRidgeMedia
Price: $7.02
687 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Great voices but not enough good songs, January 30, 2000
This review is from: 98° And Rising (Audio CD)
98 degrees is a great group with great people with loads of talent and lovely voices. The songs on their album are satisfactory. The writing is not that good I must say. I love the song I Do since it is just so beautiful. Thats basically the only song I listen to. Something that you'd be better off getting the single than the album. I just hope that their next album has better writing since they deserve top quality songs for them to sing. Good gift for any lady both young and old since it has a lot of love songs and great for teens. Not something that you'd play through the whole CD and love it. Something that you'd skip through the bad songs and only play one or two.

So Real
So Real
Offered by Customer Direct
Price: $4.98
322 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Mandy seems cool but not cool enough for this album!, January 30, 2000
This review is from: So Real (Audio CD)
Mandy seems really cool and nice and all from all the interviews and stuff. She's someone that you'll be great friends with and you can't be shy around her but when it comes to singing, I think she's a bit too young for it. Don't get me wrong- the songs on the album are awesome but she's only 15, so her voice is a bit weak. We'll have to see in about a couple years to see if she's good enough for this album. Someone with a stronger set of pipes like Jessica Simpson or Christina Aguilera will do better. It'll be a great gift for a friend and good for playing for parties but it won't be something that'll be on the charts for long. Mandy should come back in a year or two.

All The Way...A Decade of Song
All The Way...A Decade of Song
Offered by cdgiveaways
Price: $10.15
484 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Celine's great but not on this one!, January 29, 2000
I love Celine Dion but All the Way was a dissapointment. I expected more from her. I love Because You Loved Me and Thats The Way It Is but thats about it. Celine should use her voice in more pop songs. The opera is wearing off a bit. Too bad Celine! I'll wait for you to release your next album and then we'll see!

What I Am [UK CD]
What I Am [UK CD]
43 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Emma's cool but this song is not too good, January 29, 2000
This review is from: What I Am [UK CD] (Audio CD)
I think Emma is a fab singer and dancer from her solo to the Spice Girls but What I Am was a dissapointment. I think Emma goes better with pop and Spice Girls. No remixes will do good for Emma. Good try Emma!

Don't Say You Love Me / Mewtwo Strikes Back Suite
Don't Say You Love Me / Mewtwo Strikes Back Suite
Offered by manhattan_media_mart
Price: $4.29
44 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good for a duo!, January 29, 2000
I think the single is pretty good. Great for dancing and upbeat fun. Great gift for preteens and teens and its really fun. Since this is only their single, I'm expecting more from them and it better be good. Good job M2M!

Sweet Kisses
Sweet Kisses
Offered by Customer Direct
Price: $3.99
487 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Jessica is brilliant!, January 29, 2000
This review is from: Sweet Kisses (Audio CD)
I'd like to say Jessica Simpson's Sweet Kisses is awesome. You can tell that she has lots of talent and she seems so down-to-earth and nice its amazing. She's like Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera but she gives more to her fans. She cares about her fans and goes to all different types of music to satisfy all sorts of fans. Her duet with Nick Lachey is not that good, sorry to say maybe since I'm not much of a soppy love song lover but the rest of the album is awesome. I love the song I Think I'm In Love With You since its so dancable and up beat. Her duet with Destiny's Child is fabulous with loads of R&B tracks. A great gift and great for parties, dances and also for just background relaxing music.