Profile for Sebastian Leotard > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sebastian Leotard RSS Feed (NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Low Roar
Low Roar
Price: $11.99
20 used & new from $8.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressive, January 13, 2015
This review is from: Low Roar (Audio CD)
What can one say about Low Roar's self-titled album? Perfect. He recorded this masterpiece in his kitchen? Wow. If you like Radiohead, this is a more relaxed version (think Fake Plastic Trees throughout). Beautiful voice, simple but fitting songwriting.

Breakers
Breakers
Price: $9.99
49 used & new from $0.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Moving, January 13, 2015
This review is from: Breakers (Audio CD)
Very simple, but consistent..the mood works well for this group. Heard them on NPR and am impressed by their first CD. Have a cup of tea and relax into this gem (haha).

Scary Ghost Stories For Adults
Scary Ghost Stories For Adults
by Kristina M. Rocco
Price: $8.99
19 used & new from $6.72

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too shabby, January 13, 2015
This is a great book for a cold winter day. I pick it up and start reading any story and find it to be well done overall. The scares are good (for a book) and the stories are unique. Check it out if you have the extra cash.

We Are Violent People By Nature
We Are Violent People By Nature
Price: $9.99
36 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Their Best, April 16, 2014
In my opinion "We Are Violent People By Nature" is IDW's best album release to date. If you're into heavy guitars, brutal slams/breakdowns (like I am) and well expressed angry vocals, this is a must have. It's very consistent throughout and if you dug the last self-titled release, this is even better all around. I'm already rating it a top contender for metal album of the year. Just one guy's opinion, but this is exactly what I was hoping for.

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Greatest Hits) - Playstation 3
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Greatest Hits) - Playstation 3
Price: $17.99
241 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It's Still Great, Bugs & All, December 24, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I'l admit- the constant glitches throughout the game made me wonder "Does Bethseda have game testers?" BUT, I'm still as addicted to this as I was Oblivion... the new armor and smithing alone was worth the price (I highly recommend the Daedra). Yes, 99% of the quests involve caves/caverns. Yes, there's a bad glitch that freezes the game after awhile. Yes, I couldn't buy a house in Windhelm due to a bug. Oh, well- I still haven't gone a day without playing this game.

The Polar Express (Full Screen Edition)
The Polar Express (Full Screen Edition)
DVD ~ alan silvestri
Offered by Solo Enterprises
Price: $7.62
197 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Movie Ever, December 18, 2011
I'm serious- this has become my favorite film of all time. It's not a kids movie. In fact, I can't believe there are people rating this so poorly. No matter what life throws at me or how I respond, I can always count on The Polar Express to remind me of what's real. Brilliant. PLEASE see it.

Master Lock DSON0615 Nightwatch Single Cylinder Deadbolt, Satin Nickel
Master Lock DSON0615 Nightwatch Single Cylinder Deadbolt, Satin Nickel
Price: $21.92
6 used & new from $10.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Nightmare to Install, October 15, 2011
I usually don't complain, as I'm pretty handy with this sort of thing. BUT, nothing lined up properly, the lock was stuck in lock mode and I had to rig it to retract, the instructions were really vague, and the keys are weak. Otherwise, it seems to be working :(

New Blood
New Blood
Price: $15.99
35 used & new from $9.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius..., October 11, 2011
This review is from: New Blood (Audio CD)
Try sitting through the first two tracks without being moved to tears (you would need to be inhuman). The compositions are beautifully arranged and Gabriel's voice has never been stronger. Some folks are accustomed to hearing these songs a certain way, so they expect to hear them in that original form- remove the conditioning and you'll find New Blood to be a brand new experience. In an Age of Lady Goo-goo and lack of emotional substance being branded into us, it's refreshing to know that some of the greats are still out there... making music their way.

Surprise
Surprise
Offered by CAC Media
Price: $26.35
86 used & new from $0.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't listen to these people, August 14, 2009
This review is from: Surprise (Audio CD)
This is a great album from start to finish. I sing "Father and Daughter" to my girl alll of the time. It's precious. "Wartime Prayers" is a powerful song at just the right time. In fact, I can't find a weak spot on the album. Brian Eno's input really compliments Paul Simon's songwriting and the mixing is amazing. "Another Galaxy" is possibly my favorite. GIVE IT A CHANCE!!!

Spider Forest
Spider Forest
DVD ~ Seo Jeong-min
Price: $12.99
34 used & new from $2.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't listen to..., January 26, 2007
This review is from: Spider Forest (DVD)
the reviewer who said it was brilliant compared to A Tale Of Two Sisters... comparing the two films is like comparing The Beatles White Album to Peter Gabriel's So album. They're completely different!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3