Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale
Profile for Leah Tortilla > Reviews

Browse

Leah Tortilla's Profile

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Leah Tortilla RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Candida Cleanse 120 Capsules ★ 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ★ With Herbs, Antifungals, Enzymes and Probiotics. Kills off Candida and Prevents Reoccurrence - Plus Free eBook on Eradicating Candida
Offered by Purely Holistic
Price: $19.97
2 used & new from $19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars This is really working!, January 24, 2016
I had been studying for a couple of years trying to figure out what's wrong with me. As I got older, my energy dropped, my head got more and more foggy, then all of a sudden I started getting carpal tunnel and joint pain whenever I ate sugar. THEN if I ate more than 30 grams of carbs during a meal, I would get itchy skin and what felt like a yeast infection within 30 minutes, and this took 2-3 days to clear up. Something was clearly not right. Now I'm a very healthy 41 year old with a 18.7 BMI, but I always have had the worst sugar cravings - THE WORST! I decided to cut out sugar and drop to a 200 grams / carb per day diet, and I figured that would fix it. But after I did this, I began to find that I couldn't even eat 200 grams of carbs/day without suffering side effects.
I don't know how I stumbled upon it, but I read that candida can cause all of these problems - I had no idea! I began this cleanse a little over a week ago, and I have to warn you: any symptom that you have had in the past hits you all at the same time as the candida dies off. That means my joint pain, carpal tunnel, stomach problems, constipation, migraines, yeast infection, fatigue, etc. hit me all at the same time. I couldn't really eat for 3 days because my stomach hurt so bad. My husband is not enjoying my company this week. But all of a sudden this morning, my foggy head just disappeared. I'm still sore and tired (and grumpy), but I'm starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel.
Word of advice, as I'm sure you've been reading from other reviews: stick with it!! But prepare yourself to face all those little symptoms that have been bugging you for years. I've got 30 years of them to work through this week, and it is NOT fun, but I am so glad I'm doing this. I'm ready to be myself - a new, better self. Good luck!!

Tui®BBQ Grill Collection Durable Bear Claw Meat Shredder (Black, One Size For All, Set of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to use!, November 14, 2015
I always have trouble grabbing whole chickens and turkeys right out of the oven. I've almost lost a few because they slipped as I was transferring to the plate. These meat claws are light and easy to use, and those slippery birds don't get away from me anymore!

Naturalizer Women's Portrait Shiny Dayna 8 B(M) US
Naturalizer Women's Portrait Shiny Dayna 8 B(M) US

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my second pair, June 16, 2015
These are one of the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever owned. I can actually run in them and wear them all day long. I prefer these to my tennis shoes! I have two very active little boys, and I can easily keep up with them in these shoes. I'm thinking of buying an additional pair on top of this one. Great shoes!

El Toro Gourmet Meats Seafood Deli
El Toro Gourmet Meats Seafood Deli

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, March 1, 2015
This review is from: El Toro Gourmet Meats Seafood Deli
Love this place. The best meats and the freshest salmon I've found in South OC

AK Anne Klein Women's Odile Nubuck Dress Pump, Black, 8 M US
AK Anne Klein Women's Odile Nubuck Dress Pump, Black, 8 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and perfect!, February 26, 2015
I have had such good luck with shoe purchases on Amazon! These were no exception - great fit, beautiful design and absolutely comfortable. I was worried at first about the buckle rubbing my ankle, but my feet are quite thin, and they don't even touch. I have been able to slip the shoe right on without having to unbuckle them.

The Scofield Study Bible III, NKJV, Large Print Edition
The Scofield Study Bible III, NKJV, Large Print Edition
by C. I. Scofield
Price: $27.77
54 used & new from $17.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Provides great contextual understanding of Scripture, February 10, 2015
For those interested in taking their Bible reading to the next level, this book really helps to do that. It provides notations in the margins so you can look up other related verses throughout the Bible, and it also provides background information at the bottom, which really helps in understanding the full context of scripture.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft and warm, February 10, 2015
I bought this for my mother, and she loves it. After reading the reviews, I bought her a large, which is a tiny bit bigger than her normal size. This was a good decision, because it allows her to layer clothing underneath the coat, and she doesn't feel constricted. The fleece is very soft, and she hasn't noticed any shedding from the coat.

Skech Groove Flexible Case for iPhone 5c - Retail Packaging - Blue
Skech Groove Flexible Case for iPhone 5c - Retail Packaging - Blue
Offered by Quality Cellular Brands
Price: $3.99
4 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fitting iphone case, November 10, 2014
I've bought Skech several times for my various version iphones, and they never disappoint. It's always a perfect fit, one that wraps around the case so nothing gets damaged. I also like that there's a tiny lip around the front so the face of the phone doesn't get scratched.

Harmony Gelish UV Soak Off Gel Polish Samuri
Harmony Gelish UV Soak Off Gel Polish Samuri
Offered by Sparkle & Shine Beauty Supply
Price: $10.00
4 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very unique color, October 17, 2014
Gelish is the best gel nail brand, in my opinion. This particular color is very unique and I get a lot of compliments on it. It's almost a purple color, with just the right amount of glitter. It's fast becoming one of my favorite nail polish colors.

blowpro Blow Out Serious Non-Stick Hairspray, 10 oz.
blowpro Blow Out Serious Non-Stick Hairspray, 10 oz.
Price: $19.75
5 used & new from $19.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Adds body without weighing down hair, October 17, 2014
This hairspray is not sticky AT ALL. I use it on sections of wet hair before blow drying, which totally prevents fly-away hair, and it gives me a lot of body without weighing down my very fine hair. Definitely not good for setting a style, I'd recommend a stronger hairspray for that part. I use this every time I style my hair, and it always looks like I just left the salon.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4