Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for A. Tam > Reviews

Browse

A. Tam's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Tam RSS Feed

AP U.S. History Crash Course (Advanced Placement (AP) Crash Course)
AP U.S. History Crash Course (Advanced Placement (AP) Crash Course)
by Larry Krieger
55 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars It's what got me a 5., September 1, 2009
This book, I swear, has most definitely earned me a 5 on the 2009 APUSH test.
I personally was probably one of the hardest studiers in my APUSH class (ours wasn't taught well at all), and thus, I developed my own way of taking notes and such. Turns out, I never looked at those notes again seeing as I'm one of those types of people that outline EVERYTHING.

Quite frankly, I'm bad at shortening stuff, however this is where this book came into play. Two weeks before the APUSH test, I bought this book for 12 bucks, and read it through twice. From there I studied parts I needed to know most. It's lightweight, and summarized EVERYTHING into 3-5 facts for every important era/event you need to know. It tells you what you NEED to study, and what you do not, via little side bubbles of notes.

My recommendation, read your APUSH textbook first as to so you can get a general consensus of American history from the beginning to the 1970s (you won't need to know anything past that), and THEN buy this book. From there, start nitpicking the things you know well, and the things you don't know, and try to memorize the things you do not.
This book will really teach you what to study for your next upcoming APUSH test.

I swear, it's what got me a 5.