Profile for J. Smith > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Smith RSS Feed (Providence, RI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
30 Reasons Employees Hate Their Managers: What Your People May Be Thinking and What You Can Do About It
by Bruce Leslie Katcher
16 used & new from $5.55

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the time :(, September 4, 2014
Sophomoric advice and findings that a 5 minute google search would do a better job at describing. Not very helpful.

Jackery Bar Portable External Battery Charger - 6000mAh (Silver)
Jackery Bar Portable External Battery Charger - 6000mAh (Silver)
Offered by Jackery Inc
Price: $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful power!, September 4, 2014
Love this little power cell! My iPhone died in my office and I had the USB cord but no adapter, so used the power pack for the first time. In less than a minute, the red battery light was in and in another 30seconds I was back in business. I've charged up my dying phone with the Jackery and the power cell still has juice to help my phone after 3 days in the bottom of my purse. Woohoo!

Sergio Zelcer Women's Wagle Platform Sandal,Black Patent/Cork,8 M US
Sergio Zelcer Women's Wagle Platform Sandal,Black Patent/Cork,8 M US
Offered by ShoeMetro

5.0 out of 5 stars A steal of a deal, September 4, 2014
Love sergio zelcer shoes! Fit is spot on, and folks assume they are Louboutin's all the time!

Sergio Zelcer Women's Make Platform Boot
Sergio Zelcer Women's Make Platform Boot

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot little booties!, January 22, 2013
Not sure how Sergio gets away with the lipstick red sole on these hot little booties, but I'll take it! They are comfortable to walk in, the cuff rises just above (and fully covers) your ankle bone, and the suede color might shy a smidge closer to royal blue than true navy. Shipping was fast, and the booties are just as pictured. The buckle is silver (not gold), and all the seams except the flat one on the toe box are sewn. They look great with skirts and pants, and a couple folks oohed and aahed and assumed I had on Louboutins...if only they knew I paid 80% less than that! Enjoy!

GUCCI Women's YA121505 Marina Black Dial Watch
GUCCI Women's YA121505 Marina Black Dial Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous in Gucci, January 20, 2013
Bought this gift for myself as a birthday present, and LOOOOOVE it. It's beautiful jewelry and a watch. The band closes like a real belt-buckle (with an overlying safety clasp) and is definitely unique. The diamonds add a hint of bling and sparkle, but are not over the top or ostentatious, just a mark of high quality and good taste. I thought I would wear this only for "fancier" occasions, but it is a heavy and durable watch (especially with the nonscratch sapphire crystal face), and I pretty much wear it every day. I wear a size 6.75" - 7" bracelet, and could have worn this as is out of the package (the adjustable buckle clasp makes it idiot proof to adjust for both tiny to large wrists), but I ended up taking it to a watchmaker to have a link taken out so I could wear it in the middle buckle hole, and I'm glad I did. It fits perfectly now. I have received a ton of compliments, and am totally pleased with the overall look, quality, and uniqueness of this gorgeous watch. Enjoy!

Claypac Color Enhancing Shampoo - Neutral, 32 oz
Claypac Color Enhancing Shampoo - Neutral, 32 oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Salon line of haircare at 80% off!!, January 20, 2013
Claypac is FANTASTIC! I was introduced to this line while living in FL...where constant sunshine and frequent bleach highlights put a lot of strain on my baby-fine hair. This lathers great, doesn't strip moisture or color, and the accompanying conditioner is a workhorse that leaves no residue upon washing out. I use the Neutral color, which is the same as "transparent" made especially for blondes. The handy pump lasts till the last drop is out of this giant bottle, that lasts a super long time (you only need a pump or 2 max for a full lather!). The much smaller bottle you can buy in the salon is more expensive than this bulk purchase. The scent is mild, and pretty much neutral in and of itself, so don't expect a perfumy coif out of the shower...you'll just be clean and fresh. Enjoy!

Sterling Silver Austrian Crystal Studded High Heel Shoe Dangle Bead Charm
Sterling Silver Austrian Crystal Studded High Heel Shoe Dangle Bead Charm
Offered by Asset Resource Group
Price: $24.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to my pandora bracelet, January 20, 2013
Great/natural silver color, true to picture, and a perfect fit. It is maybe a little more narrow than I expected, but it is a beautiful addition to my Pandora bracelet at a MUCH better price :) If you are a shoe lover, or know one, this is a great gift for yourself or a friend!

Michael Antonio Women's Bowler Knee-High Boot
Michael Antonio Women's Bowler Knee-High Boot

4.0 out of 5 stars Totally unique and sexy boots!, January 20, 2013
On the plus side: Totally unique and sexy design of the boots. They are SHOCKINGLY comfortable for all night wear and true to size. I sometimes have difficulty with boots that zip since I have decently muscular/larger calves than apparently most boot manufacturers think is normal for my size 8 feet. The pics are true to the website, and the side view of these puppies is amazing. The price is right, too.
On the minus side: The upper part of these non-leather (yup, it's obvious) boots is lined and a little "poufy," since it is thicker than I would expect for this otherwise tight-looking super modern boot. Because of the soft inner lining, they do slip down a smidge when walking, which means you have to hike them up to get the full height up to your knees and get rid of the usual (mild) ankle bulge that often occurs with knee high boots. Fortunately this little slouch occurs an inch or 2 above the top part of the stiffer upper vamp, so you don't get a cankle :)
Do the plusses outweigh the minuses? Absolutely.

Chrome / Tabacco Modern Wood & Metal Suit Valet Rack Stand Organizer
Chrome / Tabacco Modern Wood & Metal Suit Valet Rack Stand Organizer
Offered by 2K Furniture Designs
Price: $99.99
3 used & new from $45.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and modern, September 1, 2011
Wow! This piece came super fast. I was looking for a nice suit valet for myself, as I have a little space in the hall outside my walk in closet. This is a great piece at a great price. I use it to pick out my outfits the night before, and I can hang them up, along with a handbag and heels (which I hang off the front rack). I wish the back half moon was connected lower so I could just hang my shirt over it, but since it is probably designed just for suit jackets, I understand. When I wear suits, it's perfect. It is not very wide, and comes with a decent weight on the bottom so it doesn't tip over. It was a little tricky trying to figure out how to adjust the center screw so it leaves enough room on top to attach the top portion, but with a few tries, it worked out great. Enjoy!

UTG Elite Tactical Leg Holster,Black (Right Handed)
UTG Elite Tactical Leg Holster,Black (Right Handed)
Price: Click here to see our price
30 used & new from $7.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Bad A**, September 1, 2011
What a great leg hoslter! As a new handgun owner (it's actually a hand-gun BB Gun), I wanted somewhere to store my gun, and something functional when I go shooting. This high quality leg holster at a great price really fit the bill. It's not huge, and I feel like Lara Craft when I'm wearing it. The clip on top secures it when not in use, but might get in the way if you're looking for a quick draw...I don't think it will tuck out of the way too easily. My male friends think it's pretty cool, too, so don't think it's just for girls! Enjoy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3