Profile for Christian > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christian RSS Feed

LX Desk Mount LCD Arm
LX Desk Mount LCD Arm
Price: $113.63
72 used & new from $113.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice if you can get it, November 10, 2014
What a great product if you can get it sent to you.. those that run this site have refused to post my two previous reviews as they are critical of the sender (web site hosts)... so here we go again..

This is a great product if you can get it sent to you.. the nice web site hosts have been very clear "we don't care when you order it we will get it to you when we please".. sweet, so after explaining how this will assist me in my work I was told by Dwayne in CS Leadership that I am out of luck. it is a promotional item. Go away pain in the neck.. well if I received this monitor arm I am sure all of my neck pain would go away.

So after explaining how the ability to extend the arm to just the right height was necessary for my work.. I again faced a brick wall until I cancelled my order.. I then kept at it cause I need the ability to extend my monitor just like it shows in the photos for my comfort, which I am sure would happen if it were sent to me.. I am positive that I would enjoy this product if received. I am sure that others would as well.. I just don'[t know how to get it sent to me by the web site hosts.. any suggestion welcome.

Acer Aspire V5-531-2489 NX.M1GAA.005 15.6-Inch Laptop
Acer Aspire V5-531-2489 NX.M1GAA.005 15.6-Inch Laptop

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, February 22, 2014
Ordered this on a Tuesday and received it on Thursday. Thank you for by-passing UPS and FedEx my Laptop arrived a whole week early!

Exactly what I ordered. Slim and light, easy to setup,10 key number keyboard, touch mouse (that works!), screen resolution and virtual surround sound far better than a name brand.. Acer is it for me from now on.

pcrush-outlet delivers!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 23, 2014 1:39 PM PST

Official Tactical Guns and Coffee Velcro Morale Military starbucks Patch
Official Tactical Guns and Coffee Velcro Morale Military starbucks Patch

1.0 out of 5 stars Starbucks HATES civil rights and the military., November 25, 2013
Starbucks HATES the military and our 2nd Amendment rights.. while a great idea for a patch.. Use Peet's Coffee next time

The Expendables 2
The Expendables 2
DVD
Price: $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Pathetic, August 1, 2013
Wow.. Sly Stallone has made his worst movie and that is an accomplishment after some of the duds he has been in. I can not say enough bad things about this movie or Stallone.

When he was younger he used to be the funny, stupid dolt. Now Stallone is just pathetic. His "acting" has gotten even worse if that is possible. He is stiff and OLD in this chronicle of his attempt to remain young.

The non-existent story line is in direct proportion to explosions and shooting people. Which Stallone has come out as being ANTI-gun as long as he is not making money from the shooting. Hypocritical at best, Stallone campaigns against self-defense while wanting YOUR money for himself. Must be the hits he took from boxing the few time she actually did it.

The numerous cameos show a serious lack of character development and pandering to the slack-jawed adrenaline junkie whose only desire is to see "shit get blown up." A yawn fest if you have an IQ above 3. Adrenaline junkies are better off watching golf.

Sad, Pathetic and a waste of time and money. Straight to DVD Stallone..
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 2, 2014 12:58 AM PDT

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Chris, December 31, 2012
I called Sherries Berries for an anniversary order to be delivered on a Sunday. I was proposing and physically located 1,000's of miles away. A special day NEVER to come again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The representative I spoke with was extremely helpful and polite. She stated that berries could not be delivered overnight or on a Sunday. No problem Pro-Florists Express could handle it for an extra charge. I ordered a dozen flowers and paid extra for Sunday delivery with a card reading Marry Me.

I was told to look for an email confirming my order and an email confirming delivery. I received the email order confirmation almost immediately with the correct delivery date and order.

Sunday came and the time frame for delivery went. No email. I contacted the call center and was told the florists shop was not answering. An internal email would be sent to the shop and I would receive an email or phone call from the shop with delivery conformation.

12 hours later, no email, no nothing.

Again, calling a very polite and helpful representative. "Oh the shop was closed on Sunday, we are delivering today. you should have received an email about this." and bing, an email arrives within a minute after she told me that.

Nothing about we will refund the extra charge for a delivery we did not make, or let us make it up to you for screwing up your proposal. Charging for a service not performed is considered theft.

"NO your are not delivering today. CANCEL MY ORDER." The cancel my order must be a new concept for these people as it took 40 minutes to do it and waiting 5-7 business days for a refund.

Calling the corporate office at 858 729 2800 garners nothing. A phone call to the Manager Service Line or the someone really screwed up line at 866 526 9426, again, proves to be frustrating and another run around. This line is busy, busy .. I would imagine with a LOT of complaints,

My advice to anyone wanting to have a product delivered on time as ordered and paid for, use another service. Writing that pains me as the product of Sherries Berries was at one time was excellent. In this economy, business providers need my business, not the other way around.

My advice to the customer service people who take the orders, find another job. My advice to Sherries Berries, drop Pro Florists Express. My advice to the corporate office, every time your partners screws up it reflects badly on you. Until you drop this service, my money and business will go elsewhere.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 18, 2013 7:32 AM PST

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Shop Elsewhere., December 31, 2012

12 hours later, no email, no nothing.